• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salinate Academy (A school for heroes. Always accepting!)

As he walked around the hallways, he had seemed to get lost from the new friend he had made, as it would dawn on his mind that he entered the wrong classroom without even knowing it. As he heard an echo in the halls. Taking a turn to the right, as he would try to find where the echo came from.

Xalena continues to walk down the hall looking for any student who might need help. This was her academy after all and she was going to ne known for actually helping her students. She also taught quite a few classes. Xalena smiles as she looks around the halls, she really was proud of how this academy came out and she hoped it would go a long way.

Libra259 said:
Xalena continues to walk down the hall looking for any student who might need help. This was her academy after all and she was going to ne known for actually helping her students. She also taught quite a few classes. Xalena smiles as she looks around the halls, she really was proud of how this academy came out and she hoped it would go a long way.
As he walked around he turned his gaze to his side, walking around without looking for a second, as with a thump, he was on the ground, it seemed he had bumped into the back of Xalena.

@Libra259

Xalena stumbled a bit, "oh im sorry, how clumsy of me... I wasn't paying attention. Are you ok?" She asks while looking down at the guy she just knocked over.

@Zedisback

Libra259 said:
Xalena stumbled a bit, "oh im sorry, how clumsy of me... I wasn't paying attention. Are you ok?" She asks while looking down at the guy she just knocked over.
@Zedisback
"I wasn't looking at where I was going, so sorry." The boy said, as he pulled himself up as he looked at the lady, he hadn't seen this lady before, as he asked. "Who are you?" The boy asked, turning his gaze to the woman.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Xalena just smiles, "Im Xalena, and you are?" She smiles and smooths out her dress. I dont know if the students read the letters but they may or may not know who I am..

@Zedisback

Libra259 said:
Xalena just smiles, "Im Xalena, and you are?" She smiles and smooths out her dress. I dont know if the students read the letters but they may or may not know who I am..
@Zedisback
"I'm Max nice to meet you." Said the boy, as he extended his right hand, cooing out a friendly hum, as he waited for the girl to shake his hand, he had no idea who this lady was, he didn't bother to read the letter, as he was thinking it was the same as every other school letter, he had ever gotten.

@Libra259

(holy crap so much happen when I was gone)

NightSky said:
Alexis walks down the corridor typing quickly on her new phone, she had taken her time this morning not really caring she was going to be late. Not knowing which class she had she was just wondering around the school hoping to bump into someone who could tell her where to go.
Walking past two guys she hears someone talking about avengers, she turns to them.

"Did someone say avengers?" She says glancing up from her phone, but still typing on it.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback
Klaus looked back "yea I said avengers you know them?" he stopped walking to look at the girl

Libra259 said:
Xalena just laughs a bit and shakes his hand. She smiles warmly, "you look lost, do you need any help finding your class?" She asks.
@Zedisback
"Well my room is 256." Said the boy, knowing he shouldn't of walked away from the other boy, he waved to the girl, knowing he had someone to meet outside. "I have to meet someone outside." Said Max as he ran off.

@Libra259 @FrostXShadow

Xalena just chuckles. Ah I hope all the students are nice like that. She thought and proceeded to walk down the halls. The sound of her clicking heels still echo down the hall.

Jax sighs and heads towards her first class. Lets see here.. Im teaching combat first.. Power control second.. Combat again for third.. Then the simulator for fourth.. Yuck thats a lot of time with these bratty heroes.. She thought whike restraining from making a face.

Libra259 said:
Xalena just chuckles. Ah I hope all the students are nice like that. She thought and proceeded to walk down the halls. The sound of her clicking heels still echo down the hall.
Jax sighs and heads towards her first class. Lets see here.. Im teaching combat first.. Power control second.. Combat again for third.. Then the simulator for fourth.. Yuck thats a lot of time with these bratty heroes.. She thought whike restraining from making a face.
As he walked within the halls he passed a clock on peering over at it. "Wait! I could be late for class!" The boy exclaimed, as he ran off to room 256, hoping he wasn't late.

Both Xalena and Jax heard the shout and checked their watches. Yes yes.. Suppose I shoukd get going.. Ah first period of the first day! I finally did it. The two thought and headed to their designated classes.

Klaus looked at the time crap im late he didn't wait for the girl to respond before running off towards the class he was supposed to be in praying that he wasn't late he made it right before the bell rang

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Klaus looked at the time crap im late he didn't wait for the girl to respond before running off towards the class he was supposed to be in praying that he wasn't late he made it right before the bell rang
@Zedisback
((Sorry literally just got on xD ))

Before she could respond the boy had taken off down the corridor in a hurry, she sighs, being a few minutes late to class won't hurt. She goes back to her phone and walks down the corridor the same direction as the boy. She sees him go into a classroom then knocks on the door and walks in. She glances up from her phone for a second to see a teacher in the room.

"Excuse me, could you tell me which lesson I have right now?" She asks smiling.

@FrostXShadow @Libra259

Klaus sees the girl from before he hears her ask the teacher what class she was in and the teacher muttered something towards her, he takes out his drawing note book and begins to draw Himself with quicksilver and scarlet witch fighting together until class started

@NightSky @Zedisback @Libra259

NightSky said:
Before she could respond the boy had taken off down the corridor in a hurry, she sighs, being a few minutes late to class won't hurt. She goes back to her phone and walks down the corridor the same direction as the boy. She sees him go into a classroom then knocks on the door and walks in. She glances up from her phone for a second to see a teacher in the room.
"Excuse me, could you tell me which lesson I have right now?" She asks smiling.

@FrostXShadow @Libra259
Jax stops walking and faces the girl. "Well who are you? You may be in one of my classes." Jax asks with a smile.

She stops typing on her phone and looks up. "Alexis Stark." She says her name with a bit of pride, smiling back.

@Libra259

Jax grins, "Alexis Stark is going to Salinate Academy.. Wow, you have me first period, combat training, room 256. I can direct you there since im heading there now." She replies.

@NightSky

She beams, happy that someone recognises her.

"Awesome, thank you." She says, quickly typing something on her phone then slipping it into her pocket following the teacher.

@Libra259

Jax smiles "oh no problem im glad to help." She says and continues to head to her classroom. She was quite excited to figure out these hero's powers. It will be very hard to control herself while training them. Though of course she wont be teaching them anyways to actually beat her.

@NightSky

Alexander yawned as he walked into the school building, not excited at all. 'God damn it father! I do one thing to get attention and the reason why you send me here is so that I don't get attention...' With a sigh, he continued to walk to class. A place to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back