• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salinate Academy (A school for heroes. Always accepting!)

She slips her phone into her pocket. "You might just want to get it checked out." She leans back on her chair to see his wound. "Better safe than sorry."

@FrostXShadow

"I guess so but it' no big deal the knife didn't go to deep" he looked over at Max "damn that's pretty cool he he switched places with his knife I wasn't expecting that ill remember it for next time" he thought he smirked alittle

@NightSky @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"I guess so but it' no big deal the knife didn't go to deep" he looked over at Max "damn that's pretty cool he he switched places with his knife I wasn't expecting that ill remember it for next time" he thought he smirked alittle
@NightSky @Zedisback
As he looked over to the boy he said "Yeah sorry about that." Said the boy as he would rub his arm a little from where he got stabbed with the sword saying "We did a number on each other." As he looked at the boy waiting for him to speak back.

@FrostXShadow @NightSky

FrostXShadow said:
he gave a laugh "It's fine but maybe we should see a nurse about these wounds" he pointed to his arm "hey" he called down to the teacher "uhh were is the nurse's office....if there is one"
@Zedisback @NightSky @Libra259
"Yeah we don't want an infection." Said the boy as he stood up waiting for the teacher to say if they had a nurse's office, not wanting an infection as he wasn't sure what he needed to do to stop it.

@FrostXShadow @Libra259 @NightSky

"If there is a nurses office can I go with them, you know just it case one of them faints or they start fighting.." Alexis asks the teacher as she stands up. But mostly to get out of this lesson for a bit. She adds to herself.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Libra259

Jackie sighs, "the nurses office is on the other side of the school... The person who designed it must of been an idiot." Xalena.. She gets up and walks over to them. "Let me see all the teachers here are pretty skilled when it comes medical things."

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @NightSky

Alexis sighs and walks back over and sits on the table watching the teacher walk over to them.

"Surely they should've put the nurses office near where most injuries would take place." She mumbles.

Libra259 said:
Jackie sighs, "the nurses office is on the other side of the school... The person who designed it must of been an idiot." Xalena.. She gets up and walks over to them. "Let me see all the teachers here are pretty skilled when it comes medical things."
@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @NightSky
As he stood up from his desk, he walked up to Jackie as he would pull his arm, as he winced in pain, letting her look at his arm, not wanting it to get worse.

@FrostXShadow @Libra259

Jackie examines it and sighs, "yeah thats what I didnt want to happen.. Your close to needing stitches kid. You got lucky, but im not allowing weapons anymore because of this. Dont feel like anyone getting fatally wounded." She grabs a first aid kit from her desk and treats it.

@Zedisback

Jackie mentally smacks herself. Ugh.. Why cant I just let them kill each other?... Oh whatever... She just chuckles. "Ok ok, weapons are definitely not gonna be in this class." She pulls more material out of the first aid kit to treat his wound.

@FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back