• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salinate Academy (A school for heroes. Always accepting!)

As he nodded, he would focus on the knives with the blue smoke trails, knowing Klaus holding the knife like that was helping him, focusing on the knife Klaus held, as he made one of them dive down, trying to stab him in his left shoulder.

@FrostXShadow

the knife was right above Klaus's shoulder when it stop in it's tracks when his hand flew up "that could have been messy" he said before flinging the blade at max after flinging the blade Klaus ran towards him using his Hex to amplify his speed

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
the knife was right above Klaus's shoulder when it stop in it's tracks when his hand flew up "that could have been messy" he said before flinging the blade at max after flinging the blade Klaus ran towards him using his Hex to amplify his speed
@Zedisback
As he watched the boy come his way, he waved, as he would swing his hand once, making a wall of knives appear out of nowhere in front of him, hoping this would make him stop running, as he stood waiting.

@FrostXShadow

he smirked when a wall of knives formed his feet bcame engulfed in blue smoke and his body propelled his body over the wall he landed behind Max and threw a kick towards him

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
he smirked when a wall of knives formed his feet bcame engulfed in blue smoke and his body propelled his body over the wall he landed behind Max and threw a kick towards him
@Zedisback
As he would look at Klaus jump over the wall, as he switched places with one of his knives, as he looked at the boy waiting for him to make the next attack, gazing at him.

@FrostXShadow

Klaus gave a surprised look and then laughed "well aren't you full of surprises" he raised his hand and made the wall fly towards him all emitting a blue smoke he then jumped up using his hex to make him go higher and he followed the knives so if the knives failed he was ready to attack

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Klaus gave a surprised look and then laughed "well aren't you full of surprises" he raised his hand and made the wall fly towards him all emitting a blue smoke he then jumped up using his hex to make him go higher and he followed the knives so if the knives failed he was ready to attack
@Zedisback
As he watched the wall of knives fly his way, he yawned as he stood for a second, as the wall of knifes faded from existence, he gave a wave to the boy, telling him to attack again, as he wavered a bit, beaming a smile at the boy, "So... I don't say this a lot but we work good as a team." He said as he waited for the boy to attack.

@FrostXShadow

"he laughed when the wall of knives disappeared "figured that was going to happen and yea I think we do make a good team" he said as he flipped in the air and aimed a kick at max's face

@Zedisback

"We could make a good team." Max said, as a knife formed, near his leg, as he beamed a smile at the boy once more, as he sent the knife flying his way, waiting to see what the boy did.

@FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Klaus spun in the air letting the knife fly pass him as he landed on the ground in a crouched position "hm your pretty good I didn't think I would have to use this against this" he raised his hand and the blue smoke appeared again the oxygen levels began to drop rapidly near Max making it hard to breath.

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Klaus spun in the air letting the knife fly pass him as he landed on the ground in a crouched position "hm your pretty good I didn't think I would have to use this against this" he raised his hand and the blue smoke appeared again the oxygen levels began to drop rapidly near Max making it hard to breath.
@Zedisback
As he let the knife past him, a smile would grow onto his face as he would think to himself "Yes he fell for it!" As he would switch places with the knife as he pasted it forming a knife in his hand, letting himself fall down to Klaus trying to stab him in the back.

@FrostXShadow

"fuck" Klaus cursed loudly as the blade plunged into his back but he took this opportunity to make his sword from earlier fly towards Max and plunge into his arm they both fell to the ground and he cursed from the pain "fucking knife" he yelled

@Zedisback

As the sword stabbed in his arm, he fell off the boys back landing on the ground as he rubbed his arm, wincing in pain, not sure what he needed to do now, as this was the first time he had a wound and he had wounded someone (Alright, night see ya)

@FrostXShadow

Alexander opened one eye as the two people who get defeated by one woman left. "It's over? No one's going to partner with me, so I'm just gonna head off." Standing up, Alex stretched and turned to the door. "Found my sleeping class for the mornings..."

@Libra259

As he stood up, he looked at the sword he was stabbed with, as he focused making all of his knives fade from existence, looking at the sword saying "Three.... two...one..." grabbing the sword by its hilt he ripped out the blade, wincing in pain as he did it, as he covered his stab wound with his hand, going off in the hallway, to try and find nurse's office.

"I guess you don't care...Thanks for not bothering me...I'm gone." Walking closer to the door, he wondered if anyone would even try and stop him. If not, this school would be his playground.

@Libra259

FrostXShadow said:
(@Libra259 oops xD ) "uh Max do you think you can make this knife disappear from my back " he hissed the wound "son of a bitch this thing hurts" he kept mumbling curses
@Zedisback
As he mind the knife disappear he looked at the boy, not really sure what he needed to do now, as he extended his hand to the boy trying to help him up.

@FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
Klaus took his hand and pulled himself up "well that was fun just next time don't stab me in the back" he said wincing from the pain
@Zedisback
As he nodded to what Klaus said he would set down on the floor resting a bit, as fighting wasn't easy, it did take some energy to fight, as he shut his eyes for a second.

@FrostXShadow

Alexis looks up from her phone to see Klaus sitting next to her looking as if he's in pain.

"Yeah I have." She says smiling. "I had to do something while you were all dancing around."

She glances to his back.

"That looks painful."

@FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back