• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salinate Academy (A school for heroes. Always accepting!)

Jax just grins a bit. Hm.. This guy seems off.. Think he may be putting on an act too.. "Davenport.. Your also in my class, though that will be third period. But im guessing your first call will be in room 254. Thats also upstairs but its the first door to the left." She replies with a slight smile. (Well i also gtg, its pretty late xD lol cya)

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

(okkkk xD seeya) "thanks he gave a smile and began walking towards his class he stopped and turned and waved before walking off

(im here) Klaus walked into the class and sat in the far back hoping no one would notice him he took out a notepad and began sketching himself fighting a giant monster

FrostXShadow said:
(im here) Klaus walked into the class and sat in the far back hoping no one would notice him he took out a notepad and began sketching himself fighting a giant monster
As he walked up the staircase, he remembered first door on the left, as he opened the door he would see the boy from not to long ago, giving him a wave hello, as he walked to the back where he was sitting taking the seat beside him.

@FrostXShadow

Klaus was to busy drawing to even notice the boy wave to him he jumped when he heard someone sit in the seat next to him, he looked up and saw the guy from earlier "hiya" he though for a second "hey do you have a superpower? you didn't tell me earlier" he asked giving a smile

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
Klaus was to busy drawing to even notice the boy wave to him he jumped when he heard someone sit in the seat next to him, he looked up and saw the guy from earlier "hiya" he though for a second "hey do you have a superpower? you didn't tell me earlier" he asked giving a smile
@Zedisback
As worry filled about what the boy had asked his eyes would dart around the room as he said. "Yes..." He would say yes to the boy, but he wouldn't say what he could do or even show the boy, he didn't want others knowing what hero he was.

@FrostXShadow

Klaus saw the boy get nervous when he asked he chuckled a little bit "you don't have to tell me what your power is...buuuuttt" he dragged on, he sat his pencil down and held his hand out and a blue smoke would appear and the pencil would float

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Klaus saw the boy get nervous when he asked he chuckled a little bit "you don't have to tell me what your power is...buuuuttt" he dragged on, he sat his pencil down and held his hand out and a blue smoke would appear and the pencil would float
@Zedisback
"But... what?" Max asked not sure what he could do, seeing Klaus using some kind of power right before his eyes, not sure if the boy would attack him or not, as he said "What are you going to do?"

@FrostXShadow

"im going to....." he held his hand towards the boys face "continue drawing" the pencil flew to his hand and he continued to draw laughing

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"im going to....." he held his hand towards the boys face "continue drawing" the pencil flew to his hand and he continued to draw laughing
@Zedisback
"Nice joke." He said, in a cheerful tone of voice, now knowing the boy wasn't going to attack him, as he smiled at the boy. "You know what I have a gift for you..." He said, as he reached into his pocket, as he formed a butterfly knife in it taking it out handing it to the boy.

@FrostXShadow

"Relax." said the boy, as he lowered the knife to the boys lap, giving it to him as a gift, "This is a gift." Said the boy, lowering the knife to the boys hand. @FrostXShadow

"That's my power." said the boy, as he, would give the boy a knife as a gift, just in case something happened, asking "What do you think of my power?: Asked the boy. (Mhm, did everything go good?) @FrostXShadow

( xD not really I guess) "making knives out of nothing?" he looked at him Intrigued "ive never heard of anything like that"

FrostXShadow said:
( xD not really I guess) "making knives out of nothing?" he looked at him Intrigued "ive never heard of anything like that"
"So, what can you do?" asked the boy, letting the other boy keep the knife, waiting to see what Klaus could do, "If you don't mind." turning his gaze to the eyes of his new schoolmate.

"hm" he though about how he could show the boy his power he looked to the front and saw a guy wearing a hat he smirked and raised his hand a blue smoke formed and the hat flew from the boys head and then slammed back on he laughed " I can do more but I'd rather do it during combat training I don't think it really has a name I get it from my mom Scarlet witch" he though for a second " I usually call it Hex" he shrugged

FrostXShadow said:
"hm" he though about how he could show the boy his power he looked to the front and saw a guy wearing a hat he smirked and raised his hand a blue smoke formed and the hat flew from the boys head and then slammed back on he laughed " I can do more but I'd rather do it during combat training I don't think it really has a name I get it from my mom Scarlet witch" he though for a second " I usually call it Hex" he shrugged
"Maybe we can train with each other one day..." As he would look around the class room trying to find something to tell the time with as he would think to himself "I hope I'm not late." He thought to himself, as at nights he was must busy. As he turned to his friend and asked. "Do you have the time?"

@FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back