• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rutherford Institute for the Gifted

Mr. Bevan had now managed to peak Clair's interest "hmm how so , it'd take quite a lot to make my classes interesting" @Samuel Briscomb

Last edited by a moderator:
@Samuel Briscomb Seeing Nick wasnt going to get off without a fight, Kirt chose the next best method. Though he had little control of his electrical abilities, he made the best of it by generating a mild current across his body to pass from him to his new friend. It wasn't anything powerful or mortal, just enough so that the shock would hopefully stun Nick off. "How about, you're fired," he replied, referring to the greeting team remark.

@Shaba7 "You think that's gonna put me off?" Nick laughed a little. "My mother was an electrokinesis before she left my dad, so I had those shocks from the age of 2. They do nothing. Good joke though!"

@Samuel Briscomb Kirt argued back, "Oh yeah? Well lets turn up the volume then, see how well Mommy trained you." He charged up the shock even more, delivering more electricity through Nick, along wtih another elbow to the stomach.

"i see , well then i look forward to working with them" Clair smiled before closing her fist dispelling the sparks that were previously flowing from finger to finger. "so as for these new students if anything happens to pop up , I'll be at the student council room during break " @Samuel Briscomb

(I walk inside the front of the doors) "Woah this is big, uhhh hello anyone know where the office is, kinda new don't know where to go"

@Shaba7 Nick gulped a little as the pain shocked his system, before slowly slipping off of Kirt. "Sorry," he scratched the back of his neck. "I just like testing the new ones. I've always lived here, so it gets boring if I don't."

@Samuel Briscomb "Well no need for that," Kirt snarled, "I'm more than competent, and dont need any...." before continuing, an idea came to mind. He proceeded to ask Nick, "So you've been here all your life..... so you know where i could... you know.... have a little fun around here, if you know what i mean?"

@Shaba7 Nick pulled a face. "I'm fifteen, and gay so no I have no clue where you can do that. Well actually..." he paused for a few seconds, "I'm pretty sure some people have done it in an abandoned classroom or the showers."

Clair smiled as she heard a student calling out from behind her "well its seem i have some work to attend to , and i'm sure Nick will end up in the council room by the end of the day over something or another" Clair sighed before waving goodbye to Mr. Bevan. she turned to the new student who was lost "hello , your looking for the office right ?" @CaptainReese @Samuel Briscomb

@Samuel Briscomb "All so cliche here," Kirt laughed under his breath. "Been there, done that..... might as well do it all again......" Kirt then extended his arm forward, offering to shake hands. "Kirt, by the way. Don't worry, i'm not gonna shock you."

@Mr Swiftshots "thank god, I hope you don't use your powers for jokes,the guy I just met, Nick was his name thought it would be pretty funny to fool around with the new guy bUT I wasn't hurt so I forgave him, sorry if I talk a lot when I meet some new I kinda talk a lot, it's a way to stop me from being shy anymore"

@Shaba7 "Wouldn't have cared if you did," Nick said, looking at the hand. "But I'd rather not, knowing where it's been. Welcome to Rutherford, if you need anything find either me, my dad or Clair O'Reilly. She'll be in the council room,"

@Samuel Briscomb Kirt couldn't help but chuckle and turn around again to his younger new acquaintance. "You dont know me. At all. I've got more tricks up my sleeve than you will learn in your life. Just watch."

@Shaba7 Putting his hands on his hips, Nick looked at him. "If you're Pathokinesis, it won't work on most of the kids here. We're taught to resist, and my dad's a path so me and Clair are particularly good at blocking!"

"ah so that's where he disappeared to , well i'm Clair and don't worry i don't mind. so the office right?" Clair said looking back towards the main door , if she let Nick run loose for much longer someone could end up hurt. @CaptainReese

@Samuel Briscomb "Maybe. Maybe not," Kirt smirked. "But i'm just so good at seduction that i probably dont need pathkinesis to make this Clair of yours melt in my arms. Introduce me to her, and just watch."

@Shaba7 Nick cringed a little. "She's not mine!" he declared. "And from what I can see, you have no game, so I don't expect you to get anyone." He laughed to himself, feeling wind tickle his neck from unconsciously summoning it.

(Rewriting my entry, I got the users mixed up)

Naomi arrived at the school too early so she decided to roam around, have a tour by herself until, she got hungry. She decided to go to the cafeteria but then, saw a couple of kids arguing and showing off their powers. She decided it would be fun to join and make friends.. though she wasn't confident about the former, her powers sucks.

"Hi!" she said, stopping in front of the kids.

@Shaba7 @Samuel Briscomb @Mr Swiftshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back