• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

Polefox said:
"I vote James too, but you can also vote me, I know some good dare," Sarah walked in. "Damian, we're together in a room. And geuss what, we're next to you James and Aylessa." sight. "Fate hits us." @Tazmodo @Aero @Raidenxp
Damian smiled. "Oh I already knew I got the room when I first got here. You just left before I could tell you. Come on sit down with us its weird with you standing way back against the wall."

"Dare is life huh me too"he said agreeing with Damian having his fist in a ball pointing it at him"Brofist".

(Lol pewdiepie)

Aylessa laughed a bit at the two. "Alright, I'm not good at giving dares so bare with me." She said and scratched her chin thinking. "I dare you to open up the window and sing a disney princess song as loud as you can." @Tazmodo @Raidenxp @Polefox

"Hahaha"James was dyin he almost started choking."Good one Aylessa"he said giving her a thumbs up"he said still laughing a bit"Hey sing Aladin be like I can show you the world"he said laughing even harder now.

@Aero

Damian brofisted James and got up he opened the window and sang let it go at the top of his lungs. The the song James said. When he finshed he sat back down. "Sarah truth or dare?" @Polefox

((there we go))

"Dare, I'll do anything." She said. "No Disney please, I don't watch it." She sighed.

((do the kissing stuff Damian xD THE GOOD SCENE VOTINGS!))

(( I gotto go to bed it's 10am here anyway so, sleep well you all! WISH THERE WAS NO TIME DIFFERENCE"

Polefox said:
((there we go))
"Dare, I'll do anything." She said. "No Disney please, I don't watch it." She sighed.

((do the kissing stuff Damian xD THE GOOD SCENE VOTINGS!))

(( I gotto go to bed it's 10am here anyway so, sleep well you all! WISH THERE WAS NO TIME DIFFERENCE"
(Night)

"I dare you to.... kiss someone. Your choice." He had a mischievous smile.

(Im not even sure what to say right now but Night)

At this moment James knew shit was real"Aint that something"he said responding to Damians dare.He looked around at everybody else acting like they the victims but he knew it was real that he was the prey.Thinking all this to himself James laughed inside man his black insticts were telling him to come up with a good excuse to get out of there.James finally decided he aint no bitch and stayed there but he wasnt able to keep a straight face so he looked like he was trying to smile but had to scream and didn't want to.

(Dont ask about the black instincts ok im black to so its not racist Lol)

Raidenxp said:
(Im not even sure what to say right now but Night)
At this moment James knew shit was real"Aint that something"he said responding to Damians dare.He looked around at everybody else acting like they the victims but he knew it was real that he was the prey.Thinking all this to himself James laughed inside man his black insticts were telling him to come up with a good excuse to get out of there.James finally decided he aint no bitch and stayed there but he wasnt able to keep a straight face so he looked like he was trying to smile but had to scream and didn't want to.

(Dont ask about the black instincts ok im black to so its not racist Lol)
(I would never have guessed. I should probably look at the cs more)

Damian smiled. "Then go ahead. I never intended you to kiss me I only said your choice to see if you two had something. Anyways I got Alyssa." he turned to her. "Right?" He said jokingly.

At this moment James didn't even care"You know what I dont care"he said getting in front of Sarah"Come on kiss me"he said kinda in a teasing voice"Unless your too shy".Being as careless as James is right now he pulled out his phone and earphones and started listening to Alright by Kendrick lamar.

@Polefox

Last edited by a moderator:
Aylessa laughed as she watched Damian sing A Whole New World out the window. She watched as the game continued and Sarah choose dare. Of course the kissing had to come up sooner or later for that is the dare Sarah received. 'She's going to pick James no doubt.' Aylessa thought and sure enough she was right. 'Everyone was thinking it.' She thought and chuckled at what Damian said looking over at him. "Yup." She said jokingly back. She looked back at Sarah and James seeing James not caring attitude. @Tazmodo @Raidenxp @Polefox

"Okay there we go," She said. "Lips?" She asked. She just kissed James. And all the butterflies released.

James at first just didn't care but soon enough he melted into it for awhile before stopping it."Hm im not gonna lie that was nice"he said before pulling apart"Did you record that"he said to Damian and Aylessa.

@Aero @Tazmodo @Polefox

"Glad you do the last thing I need is someone complaining about a kiss that was only a dare"he said doing a small smile.Patting Sarahs head for a few seconds then getting up he layed back on his bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back