• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

Tazmodo said:
Damian sighed and threw a pillow at her. "What are you laughing at?" He threw another pillow.
Aylessa laughed as the pillow hit her on the head. "You, duh." She said and threw the pillow back at him. She looked over at James who was now awake and smiled. "Morning sleeping beauty." She said chuckling. @Raidenxp

Aero said:
Aylessa laughed as the pillow hit her on the head. "You, duh." She said and threw the pillow back at him. She looked over at James who was now awake and smiled. "Morning sleeping beauty." She said chuckling. @Raidenxp
The pillow hit him and he fell to the ground. "Oh no I've been hit." He groaned. "I'm not gonna make it update my will. I give it all to...." he faked being dead.

"Nice to see to see you to Aylessa"he said with that giant smile.Seeing Damian get hit he ran over to him"NOOOOO"he said when he prentended to be dead.Grabbing the pillow he turned around and threw the pillow at Aylessa"You killed him traitor".

@Aero

Tazmodo said:
The pillow hit him and he fell to the ground. "Oh no I've been hit." He groaned. "I'm not gonna make it update my will. I give it all to...." he faked being dead.
Aylessa laughed as the pillow that James threw hit her face and she fell back onto her bed. She moved the pillow off her face. "Oh no what have I done!" She said as she sat up and looked at her hands. "I killed my own comrade!" She said dramatically and fell back onto her bed. "Oh why?!" @Raidenxp

Raidenxp said:
"Nice to see to see you to Aylessa"he said with that giant smile.Seeing Damian get hit he ran over to him"NOOOOO"he said when he prentended to be dead.Grabbing the pillow he turned around and threw the pillow at Aylessa"You killed him traitor".
@Aero
Aero said:
Aylessa laughed as the pillow that James threw hit her face and she fell back onto her bed. She moved the pillow off her face. "Oh no what have I done!" She said as she sat up and looked at her hands. "I killed my own comrade!" She said dramatically and fell back onto her bed. "Oh why?!" @Raidenxp
Damian opened one of his eyes. "Psst I have an itch on my nose help. Please." He went back to acting dead.

"Its alright just be more careful"he said patting her head.Hearing Damian he walked over to him and scratched his nose"I got you bruh".

@Tazmodo

Raidenxp said:
"Its alright just be more careful"he said patting her head.Hearing Damian he walked over to him and scratched his nose"I got you bruh".
@Tazmodo
Damian jumped up. "Thanks I needed that. Well that was fun and earlier I meant why are you laughing? It's an expression." He put the pillows back. @Aero

"I will." Aylessa said chuckling and put one pillow behind her back laying back on it. "Yeah that was fun, we should have pillow fights more often." She said smiling. @Raidenxp @Tazmodo

"Heck yea"he said giving them a thumbs up.Looking over at Sarah he said"Sarah you've been a bit quiet what are you thinking about hmmmmmmm"he said doing the face he did before.

@Polefox

Damian got back on the couch. "We should have pillow fight every day. Anyways what now?" (She's not in the room)

Damian got up and jumped onto her bed. "Let's play a game then and when Sarah gets back she can join us."

Raidenxp said:
"Always"he said prepared"Lets do this"he said sitting down on his bed."Who wants to go first"he said looking around.
@Aero @Tazmodo
Damian smiled. "I'll go but first does anyone want to put any limits or are we good for whatever?"

Aylessa thought for a moment and shook her head. "As long as it's legal I'm game." She said grabbing the pillow she was leaning on and hugged it in her lap. @Tazmodo @Raidenxp

"Im going all out it dont matter"he said feeling reeeaaaal confident but knew exactly whats going to happen."Im fucking up"he thought to himself then came back to the game"Lets do this"he said with pure confidence on the outside.

@Tazmodo @Aero

"You fucked up"he thought to himself"Alright dare hit me"he said getting ready."This is when things get real"he thought getting into the game and getting his fake confidence again.

@Tazmodo @Aero

Raidenxp said:
"You fucked up"he thought to himself"Alright dare hit me"he said getting ready."This is when things get real"he thought getting into the game and getting his fake confidence again.
@Tazmodo @Aero
Damian stared at him with a blank face. "I meant you ask one of us."

"I vote James too, but you can also vote me, I know some good dare," Sarah walked in. "Damian, we're together in a room. And geuss what, we're next to you James and Aylessa." sight. "Fate hits us." @Tazmodo @Aero @Raidenxp

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh that go first ok"he looked around and stopped on Aylessa"Truth or dare Aylessa"he said with the most mischievous smile in the world.

@Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back