• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

Aero said:
Aylessa was curious as well, making her bit her lip a bit. She stopped bitting her lip once Damian asked what she wanted to talk about. "Well I just met you a few minutes ago in a pool so I dunno. I guess what was your life before coming here?" She asked with a small shrug. She wasn't the best at conversating.
His smile faded. "It's a long story. But to put it simply I was living on the streets for a few years. How about you?" He noticed her biting her lip but decided to ask later.

Tazmodo said:
His smile faded. "It's a long story. But to put it simply I was living on the streets for a few years. How about you?" He noticed her biting her lip but decided to ask later.
"Same as you lived on the streets for a few years. Guess that counts as something we have in common." Aylessa said frowning a bit. "So what's your favorite color?" She asked trying to lighten up the mood.

Aero said:
"Same as you lived on the streets for a few years. Guess that counts as something we have in common." Aylessa said frowning a bit. "So what's your favorite color?" She asked trying to lighten up the mood.
"Hmmm I can't decide from red or blue. I'm guessing yours is purple." He looked at her hair. "It looks good." He smiled again.

Tazmodo said:
"Hmmm I can't decide from red or blue. I'm guessing yours is purple." He looked at her hair. "It looks good." He smiled again.
"No it's orange." Aylessa said with a serious face before smiling and nodded. "Yeah it's purple no hiding it." She twirled a piece of her hair and let it slide off her finger. "Thanks." She said and sipped some more hot chocolate.

Aero said:
"No it's orange." Aylessa said with a serious face before smiling and nodded. "Yeah it's purple no hiding it." She twirled a piece of her hair and let it slide off her finger. "Thanks." She said and sipped some more hot chocolate.
A mischievous smile spread across his face. "So you and James huh. Is there anything between you two or are you just friends? I can tell you anxious."

"I agree"he said gettin tired.Yawning now he accidentally fell asleep in her lap.James started moving around and then started cuddling with her stomach"Soft"he said outloud.In the dream James was having he was in a room filled with cuddly bears and stuff was hugging them"Where did this one come from"he wondered but just went with it.

@Polefox

Tazmodo said:
A mischievous smile spread across his face. "So you and James huh. Is there anything between you two or are you just friends? I can tell you anxious."
Aylessa almost spat her hot cocoa back into the cup. Instead she swallowed and shook her head. "We're just friends." She said. 'Why does it feel like I'm lying?' She thought but pushed the thought aside not worrying about it. "Psh, I don't know what you're talking about I'm not anxious."

He was dreaming. He was so cute when he was sleeping. She just sat down on the couch. "I'll watch ahead with Fairy tail then."

Aero said:
Aylessa almost spat her hot cocoa back into the cup. Instead she swallowed and shook her head. "We're just friends." She said. 'Why does it feel like I'm lying?' She thought but pushed the thought aside not worrying about it. "Psh, I don't know what you're talking about I'm not anxious."
"Are you sure? Last time I brought it up you were biting your and zoning out. It's ok to be in denial but you'll eventually have to face these feelings. Unless." He lift her chin and moved his face inches in front of hers. "If you have feelings for someone else." He slowly leaned in but last minute he pulled away. "I'm just messing with you." He said sticking his tongue out. "I know you think of me as a friend"

((Okay okay! Yesh xD @Raidenxp @Polefox ))

Tazmodo said:
"Are you sure? Last time I brought it up you were biting your lip and zoning out. It's ok to be in denial but you'll eventually have to face these feelings. Unless." He lift her chin and moved his face inches in front of hers. "If you have feelings for someone else." He slowly leaned in but last minute he pulled away. "I'm just messing with you." He said sticking his tongue out. "I know you think of me as a friend"
A small blush appeared on Aylessa's face when Damian was close. She covered her face with her hand when he moved away. 'Man I'm never going to get use to being close around people.' She thought and looked back up at Damian once her blush was gone. She stuck her tongue out back at him. "Yeah that's true." She said drinking some more hot chocolate. "I guess we should go and check on the two upstairs see what they're up to."

"James?" Gosh, he was heavy. "James?" She poked him. But then she stopped. She hugged him back and felt asleep too.

Aero said:
((Okay okay! Yesh xD @Raidenxp @Polefox ))
A small blush appeared on Aylessa's face when Damian was close. She covered her face with her hand when he moved away. 'Man I'm never going to get use to being close around people.' She thought and looked back up at Damian once her blush was gone. She stuck her tongue out back at him. "Yeah that's true." She said drinking some more hot chocolate. "I guess we should go and check on the two upstairs see what they're up to."
Damian got up. "Sure maybe they were just watching anime. I doubt it. Why were you blushing were you embarrassed?"

Aylessa stood up and shrugged. "Who knows what those two crazies are doing." She said and threw away her empty cup. "No I just fluster easy when I get really close to people. It can be anybody and I'll start blushing. It gets even worst when I know I'm blushing because then I'm embarrassed and so I blush more." She said with a sigh. "It's awful."

Tazmodo said:
Damian got up. "Sure maybe they were just watching anime. I doubt it. Why were you blushing were you embarrassed?"

Aero said:
Aylessa stood up and shrugged. "Who knows what those two crazies are doing." She said and threw away her empty cup. "No I just fluster easy when I get really close to people. It can be anybody and I'll start blushing. It gets even worst when I know I'm blushing because then I'm embarrassed and so I blush more." She said with a sigh. "It's awful."
"Aww I think it's cute." He walked to the dorm. "Moment of truth." He opened the door. "Hey guys." He saw them sleeping together. "Called it."

"Hey Guys," she heard. "Uh," She looked around a bit. "OMYGOWD!" she jumped up. "This- is probably what you though it is."

Aylessa smiled and then watched him open the door. When he did Aylessa's eyes widen a bit to see the two sleeping together. "Yeah, you did." She said holding down her jealousy. 'Why do I care.' She thought and watched as Sarah jump up. "Hey it's no problem you guys were tired big deal." She said with a small shrug. @Tazmodo @Polefox @Raidenxp

Aero said:
Aylessa smiled and then watched him open the door. When he did Aylessa's eyes widen a bit to see the two sleeping together. "Yeah, you did." She said holding down her jealousy. 'Why do I care.' She thought and watched as Sarah jump up. "Hey it's no problem you guys were tired big deal." She said with a small shrug. @Tazmodo @Polefox @Raidenxp
Damian laughed. "You must have done a lot to fall asleep like that." He turned to Aylessa. "You might want to wash your sheets just in case." He turned back. "Did you guys have fun?"

"NOT THAT KIND OF FUN!" she said. "I'm going to check if I have a dorm. And If it's with you Damian. I'll hide myself." she walked away. "And you don't have to wash, It's tiring watching Fairy Tail you know,"

Polefox said:
"NOT THAT KIND OF FUN!" she said. "I'm going to check if I have a dorm. And If it's with you Damian. I'll hide myself." she walked away. "And you don't have to wash, It's tiring watching Fairy Tail you know,"
"Dang it I was hoping we would share." He sat down on the couch and relaxed.

Aylessa nodded. "Well I hope you at least slept well." She said and walked into her room and sat down on her bed and looked over at James real quick before stretching. She looked over at Damian and chuckled a bit. @Tazmodo @Raidenxp

Aero said:
Aylessa nodded. "Well I hope you at least slept well." She said and walked into her room and sat down on her bed and looked over at James real quick before stretching. She looked over at Damian and chuckled a bit. @Tazmodo @Raidenxp
Damian sighed and threw a pillow at her. "What are you laughing at?" He threw another pillow.

Jumping up and yelling"RUN LIKE A BITCH"he looked around and saw he was still on Sarah and the others were here."What happened"he said looking at the other two then Sarah.Getting up he saw Damian throw a pillow at Aylessa and he had a good idea so he sat back down and grabbed a pillow and kept it behind his back.

@Aero @Polefox @Tazmodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back