• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

Damian grew bored and went to the pool. He changed and grabbed a towel. He saw three others but didn't say anything. He put his stuff down and got in at the other end. 'Maybe I should introduce myself.' He thought but didn't move. He laid there floating.

Aylessa noticed James whisper something to Sarah which made her a bit jealous of how close he was. Aylessa shook off the and notice James was swimming off somewhere. "Alright what are you two planning?" She said with a chuckle and looked at Sarah. Aylessa's attention drew away from Sarah when she noticed a guy floating at the end of the pool. @Polefox @Tazmodo @Raidenxp

Aero said:
Aylessa noticed James whisper something to Sarah which made her a bit jealous of how close he was. Aylessa shook off the and notice James was swimming off somewhere. "Alright what are you two planning?" She said with a chuckle and looked at Sarah. Aylessa's attention drew away from Sarah when she noticed a guy floating at the end of the pool. @Polefox @Tazmodo @Raidenxp
Damian was laying on his back. He slowly drifted over to them. "Hey." He looked at the girl.

Damian stood up. "Do you know where I'm supposed to get my roomate? My name is Damian by the way."

"At the front desk, they usually have that plan out for you." Aylessa said kicking her feet a little in the water. "My name is Aylessa."

Getting behind Aylessa he yelled out"THIS IS SPARTA"wrapping his arms around Aylessa and jumping in the pool with Aylessa.Swimming back up he said"And im James nice to meet you Damian"he said sticking one hand out for a high-five with the other one still on Aylessa.

@Tazmodo @Aero @Polefox

Raidenxp said:
Getting behind Aylessa he yelled out"THIS IS SPARTA"wrapping his arms around Aylessa and jumping in the pool with Aylessa.Swimming back up he said"And im James nice to meet you Damian"he said sticking one hand out for a high-five with the other one still on Aylessa.
@Tazmodo @Aero @Polefox
Damian gave him a high five. He looked at Aylessa. "Are you ok?"

Aylessa looked over at Damian and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, just surprised." Aylessa said and looked up a James. "You know there's other ways to get people in the pool, one way is I dunno asking!" @Raidenxp @Tazmodo @Polefox

Circe walked into the apartment and looked around, it could fit two people. She dragged her shit into it and started getting her side of the room ready. It was like college or something. Except Co-ed dorms.

Circe unpacked her stuff and put her clothes away in the closet. Once all her clothes were unpacked she moved her hair products, shower, and make up into the bathroom and making sure she didn't take too much room.

She then upacked her books, and candles and scarves and set up a little shrine by her bed. She smiled and hung some pictures and posters and smiled at what she had done.

She opened her Macbook and layed on the bed waiting for someone else to move in with her.

@Kalani

"Oh yea I forgot"James said smiling innocently"Ill try asking next time I promise"he asked.Letting go of Aylessa now he same back over to Sarah"Good job"he said wanting a high-five from her.

@Polefox

Aero said:
Aylessa rolled her eyes smiling as she tread in the water. "Well I'm in the water now no point in getting out." She mumbled and laid back floating around. @Raidenxp @Tazmodo @Polefox
Damian laid back and floated as well. "I probably have to find a roommate. I'll do it later." He floated around trying to relax.

"NOOO"he said trying not to laugh letting the ball hit him and started sinking in the water.Coming back up he started laughing"Hahahaha your pretty funny"he said approvingly then patting her.Looking back over to the other two he said"Who wants a cannibal contest"getting in between both of them.

@Polefox @Aero @Tazmodo

"ANIMEEEEEH!" She called running to her towel and drying herself off. "WHO'S DORM HAS THE BIGGEST TV?" she said. "plus netflix."

Damian got out and dried off. "What kind of anime?" He put his shirt on and grabbed his things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back