• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

Finished changing he came out"Lets do our dorm if thats ok"he said looking at Aylessa."I mean our tv is kinda large"he added looking at the hyped Sarah and giggled a bit.

@Aero @Polefox

"Alright! take on the chlothes!" She ran to change herself and got out as first. "YOU COMING GUYS?" she yelled

"Calm down"he said looking at Sarah."Chill have granola bar he said reaching for his bag and pulling out a granola bar."Come on chill"he said now in front of her waving it in her face"I know you want it"James trying not to laugh now.

"You mean guy, I don't like that, I want Fanta Lemon, I always prefer Fanta Lemon above anything." She said. "Anything," ((our characters are getting a bit close, they could become- Is it only my mind?))

(This probably in your mind but hey anythings possible)

"Oh well I dont have Fanta lemon but I think they do in the cafe"he said taking a quick glance of the door."But since you do anything for Fanta Lemon it is good info for me some im never going to forget that"he said patting her head"Thanks for the info"he said smiling innocently but devilishly.

@Polefox

"F- S- DAMNIT!" she screamed. "Don't pat me like that." giving James a hit on his shoulder. "I'm not into being threaded like that."

Loosing his mood a bit"Aww im sorry its a habit of mine"he said ignoring the punch on his arm."Anyway lets go watch anime"he said pointing to the door"Yaw comin"still with that devilish but innocent smile.

@Aero @Polefox @Tazmodo

"I always have two cans of Fanta Lemon in my bag by the way, no way for letting me do anything, and I said anything, I'm never going to- well, kinda..." she said. "LET"S WATCH ANIME!"

Laughing at Sarah's explanation why she wouldn't do anything he said"Hahaha kinda do what"trying not to die laughing.Done laughing he looked at the others"Yo im take Sarah to the room and put fairy tail on since im sure if she waits any longer shes going to lose her voice from yelling"he said looking at the hyped Sarah.Walking over to the exit he looked back at Sarah"Come on slowpoke"he said sticking his tongue then headed for the room.

@Polefox @Aero @Tazmodo

While watching Anime Sarah, looked to James creepy spying him. He was cute. But, she already knew she was in love. "Fuck, I think I-" she almost said it out loud or "damnit."

Looking over at Sarah he saw her talking to herself and looking at him"What are you thinking about"he said in a curious voice.Getting closer now he had a derpish smile on his face"Were you thinking about me hmmmmmm"he said with one eyebrow up in front of her face now.

@Polefox

Aylessa watched James and Sarah go off to watch anime. 'I know I agreed to watch with them but this pool water is so nice.' She said going underwater. After thinking of what to do and needing to breath Aylessa came back up for air. She swam to the edge of the pool and got out heading towards the girls locker room. She dried off and changed into her clothes. Aylessa came out and looked at Damian. "I'm going to grab something to eat then head back up to James' and I dorm to watch some anime. Our dorm number is in the front lobby if you wanna join." Aylssa said and walked out of the pool room her towel wrapped around her neck. @Tazmodo

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero said:
Aylessa watched James and Sarah go off to watch anime. 'I know I agreed to watch with them but this pool water is so nice.' She said going underwater. After thinking of what to do and needing to breath Aylessa came back up for air. She swam to the edge of the pool and got out heading towards the girls locker room. She dried off and changed into her clothes. Aylessa came out and looked at Damian. "I'm going to grab something to eat then head back up to James' and I dorm to watch some anime. Our dorm number is in the front lobby if you wanna join." Aylssa said and walked out of the pool room her towel wrapped around her neck. @Tazmodo
Damian ran up to her. "Wait I'll with you. I don't want to interrupt any activities those two are doing." He air quoted activities jokingly. "Also I'm hungry as well. If you let me join I'll pay for us both." He said with a smile.

"Well, uuh, Nothing James," She said blushing. "OKAY! I MIGHT BE THINKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE KINDA CUTE AND-" she putted her hands in front of her mouth. "I said nothing, you didn't hear that at all. James, you didn't did you?"

Tazmodo said:
Damian ran up to her. "Wait I'll with you. I don't want to interrupt any activities those two are doing." He air quoted activities jokingly. "Also I'm hungry as well. If you let me join I'll pay for us both." He said with a smile.
Aylessa looked at him and smiled. "Yeah sure I can never turn down the offer of free food." She said chuckling and looked around as they headed to the cafe area. Aylessa secretly kind of felt an edgy feeling about James and Sarah being in the dorm alone. 'I'm just being a worrywart that's all.' She thought to herself but wasn't really convincing.

James blushed a bit"Yea I didn't"he lied smiling shly but happly and then started patting Sarah on the head.After awhile he realized he was"Sorry you know its a bad habit"he said hoping not to get punched.

@Polefox

Aero said:
Aylessa looked at him and smiled. "Yeah sure I can never turn down the offer of free food." She said chuckling and looked around as they headed to the cafe area. Aylessa secretly kind of felt an edgy feeling about James and Sarah being in the dorm alone. 'I'm just being a worrywart that's all.' She thought to herself but wasn't really convincing.
Damian walked with her. He looked over and noticed she was thinking about something. He poked her cheek. "They'll be fine I promise." He ordered a coffee and sat down. "Get anything you want."

"I'm not going to punch you this time!" She said. "And you're the worst liar." she patted him back on his head. She smiled. Still blushing. "I'm so impulsive..."

Aylessa blinked and chuckled glancing over at Damian. "You're right." She said and looked at the menu. She ordered a hot chocolate and sat down across him.

Tazmodo said:
Damian walked with her. He looked over and noticed she was thinking about something. He poked her cheek. "They'll be fine I promise." He ordered a coffee and sat down. "Get anything you want."

"Oh no punch this time"he said in a amused voice"Hey I at least tried"he said smiling like usual.Then being pat on the head made him turn into a complete dog he had his mouth open and started to ease onto Sarahs lap"Thats feels nice actually"he said having his head on her lap.

@Polefox

Aero said:
Aylessa blinked and chuckled glancing over at Damian. "You're right." She said and looked at the menu. She ordered a hot chocolate and sat down across him.
"I wonder what their doing in there. Meh doesn't matter what do you want to talk about." He took a sip from the coffee.

Tazmodo said:
"I wonder what their doing in there. Meh doesn't matter what do you want to talk about." He took a sip from the coffee.
Aylessa was curious as well, making her bit her lip a bit. She stopped bitting her lip once Damian asked what she wanted to talk about. "Well I just met you a few minutes ago in a pool so I dunno. I guess what was your life before coming here?" She asked with a small shrug. She wasn't the best at conversating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back