• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

Damian kept tickling her. "Sweet looks like we're getting Hawaiian." He stopped tickling her. "That was fun wouldn't you say?" He said with a smile.

Damian smiled but made it turn into a frown. "I'm sorry. Here." He picked her up and carried her. "So how are we getting there?"

Aylessa blushed a bit. "I can walk you know." She mumbled and looked over at James. "James is driving us to a pizza place." She said and then hid her face in her hands waiting for her blush to go away. @Tazmodo @Raidenxp @Polefox

Damian held her tighter pressing her against him. "I know it's more fun this way. Don't be embarrassed." He smiled.

Aero said:
"Yes." Aylessa said nodding a bit. Her blush went down a little so she moved her hands away from her face. @Tazmodo
Damian laughed. "Maybe you'll stop blushing completely. Well hopefully not its cute and I like it. Never stop blushing cause if you do I will make you."

Aylessa blush appeared again. "It's not cute it's annoying." She said crossing her arms. "Don't you dare, besides it's going to take a minute for it to go completely away so you're in luck." She said with a sigh. @Tazmodo

Aero said:
Aylessa blush appeared again. "It's not cute it's annoying." She said crossing her arms. "Don't you dare, besides it's going to take a minute for it to go completely away so you're in luck." She said with a sigh. @Tazmodo
Damian sighed. "But I like your blush. I'm warning you if it goes away I will bring it back." He was talking in a joking tone but was extremely serious.

Aero said:
Aylessa looked at the ground. "Meh, keep carrying me like this I can assure you my blush will stay." She mumbled. @Tazmodo
He looked into her eyes. "Do you want me to put you down?" He turned her so that the faced each other.

Tazmodo said:
He looked into her eyes. "Do you want me to put you down?" He turned her so that the faced each other.
Aylessa shook her head. "No I'm comfortable now." She mumbled pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Aero said:
Aylessa shook her head. "No I'm comfortable now." She mumbled pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.
Damian staired into her eyes then her hair and back to her eyes. "Your beautiful you know that right?" He leabed in and kissed her before she could reply.

Tazmodo said:
Damian staired into her eyes then her hair and back to her eyes. "Your beautiful you know that right?" He leabed in and kissed her before she could reply.
Aylessa eyes widen in shock as Damian kissed her. She didn't know what to do or how to respond her thoughts were everywhere. 'What?! How?! When?! Huh?!' She thought.

Aero said:
Aylessa eyes widen in shock as Damian kissed her. She didn't know what to do or how to respond her thoughts were everywhere. 'What?! How?! When?! Huh?!' She thought.
He broke the kiss and staired into her eyes. "Sorry about that I just.... couldn't stop myself. Are you mad?"

Tazmodo said:
He broke the kiss and staired into her eyes. "Sorry about that I just.... couldn't stop myself. Are you mad?"
It took a minute for Aylessa to gather her thoughts, then she shook her head. "No not mad just a bit confused about my feelings that's all." She said with a small shrug.

Aero said:
It took a minute for Aylessa to gather her thoughts, then she shook her head. "No not mad just a bit confused about my feelings that's all." She said with a small shrug.
"Well if your confused then I'll help." He gave her another kiss. He broke it a moment or two later. "Do you want me to stop?" He still staired into her eyes.

Tazmodo said:
"Well if your confused then I'll help." He gave her another kiss. He broke it a moment or two later. "Do you want me to stop?" He still staired into her eyes.
Aylessa's mind was junbled up. "No. Yes. I don't know." She said quietly. Deep down she still really like James but Damian is amazing too. Aylessa sighed a bit. "Who would've thought this place was filled with drama." She mumbled.

Aero said:
Aylessa's mind was junbled up. "No. Yes. I don't know." She said quietly. Deep down she still really like James but Damian is amazing too. Aylessa sighed a bit. "Who would've thought this place was filled with drama." She mumbled.
"Well it's free rent all you need are roommates. Maybe it's just entertainment in the form or a game about reality and we're just pawnes being playing. But don't worry if you don't quite know your feelings yet. I've liked you for some time now." He held her closer to him and smiled.

Tazmodo said:
"Well it's free rent all you need are roommates. Maybe it's just entertainment in the form or a game about reality and we're just pawnes being playing. But don't worry if you don't quite know your feelings yet. I've liked you for some time now." He held her closer to him and smiled.
Aylessa laughed a little at the thought this is all just a reality show. She was glad Damian respected that she still not sure who she really likes, it caused her to smile a bit. "Thanks, this whole crush liking thing is new to me." She said with a chuckle. "Really? I had no clue." She finished surprised to hear he liked her for a while.

Aero said:
Aylessa laughed a little at the thought this is all just a reality show. She was glad Damian respected that she still not sure who she really likes, it caused her to smile a bit. "Thanks, this whole crush liking thing is new to me." She said with a chuckle. "Really? I had no clue." She finished surprised to hear he liked her for a while.
Damian laughed. "I thought it was obvious anyways do you want me to put you down now or still carry you. I'm good with both so don't worry about me.'

Tazmodo said:
Damian laughed. "I thought it was obvious anyways do you want me to put you down now or still carry you. I'm good with both so don't worry about me.'
"I guess it wasn't obvious to me." Aylessa said with a chuckle. "Well if you don't mind I'm really liking being carried now." She said giving him a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back