• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

Aero said:
"I guess it wasn't obvious to me." Aylessa said with a chuckle. "Well if you don't mind I'm really liking being carried now." She said giving him a small smile.
Damian kissed her cheek. "Then I'll carry you all you want." He stood there with a smile on his face. "I really like you."

Tazmodo said:
Damian kissed her cheek. "Then I'll carry you all you want." He stood there with a smile on his face. "I really like you."
Aylessa's blush deepen right when it was about to fade away. "Great now my blush is back. Happy?" She mumbled and averted her eyes looking at the ground.

Aero said:
Aylessa's blush deepen right when it was about to fade away. "Great now my blush is back. Happy?" She mumbled and averted her eyes looking at the ground.
Damian laughed. "Very happy how about you." He looked at the others smiling.

Tazmodo said:
Damian laughed. "Very happy how about you." He looked at the others smiling.
"Meh." Aylessa mumbled and looked at the others who she forgot was there. "So are we getting pizza or what?" She asked her tummy growling a bit which made her more embarrassed. @Raidenxp @Polefox

@Aero

"Yeah Lovebirds, so now we could share our roommates? You take my place Aylessa and I take your place?" Sarah said while dancing around in the room. "I really need music," She said. "I haven't listened for an 6:00 hours to normal music, because Damian's singing doesn't count,"

(( PARENTS AREN'T HOME AND WHERE DID @Raidenxp go? he's not online for a time))

(Sorry it got real where i was so yea)

James didnt know what the fuck happened between Aylessa and Damian so he got on his phone and started playing Tap Titans but to be honest he didnt really like that.After a while he heard Sarah ask to switch roomates he looked around and said"New James who dis"and started easing away.

@Aero @Polefox @Tazmodo

Aylessa shook her head on the idea of switching dorm partners. "I sort of still wanna stay in this dorm with James. He's a cool guy." She said smiling a bit. @Tazmodo @Polefox

"Im glad you agree"he said walking over to Aylessa and putting his arm around her neck while patting her head."Anyway to pizza hut"pointing to the door and running outside.Getting in his car now he saw he left the others behind and then turned the radio on and Type of way came on"Turn up"James yelled while dancing in the car.

@Aero @Polefox @Tazmodo

(By the way James car is a 2014 Dodge Charger if you were curious)

Aylessa chuckled when James patted her head then watched as he left them. "So I guess it's just us three now." Aylessa said looking at Damian and Sarah. "What should we do until he gets back?" @Tazmodo @Polefox

Aero said:
Aylessa chuckled when James patted her head then watched as he left them. "So I guess it's just us three now." Aylessa said looking at Damian and Sarah. "What should we do until he gets back?" @Tazmodo @Polefox
Damian laughed. "I think we're supposed to go as well." He started walking to the car still holding her.

Tazmodo said:
Damian laughed. "I think we're supposed to go as well." He started walking to the car still holding her.
"Off to the car we go!" Aylessa said pointing in the direction James went. She crossed her arms again as Damian carried her to the car looking around at the place. @Polefox @Raidenxp

Aylessa's stomach growled once more causing her to blush and look down at the ground. "Man, I'm hungry can't wait for pizza." She said smiling a bit despite still being embarrassed. @Tazmodo @Raidenxp @Polefox

"Already ahead of ya"he said backing up and driving into the street.Before they got out on to the street he felt Sarah patting his head and his mind went blank for a second then focused again.

@Aero @Tazmodo @Polefox

Damian laughed as they were going. "So we're all good on Hawaiian right?" He looked out the window and started to space out.

"We can get our own pizzas but no eating in the car im sorry but its like that"he said while everybody was spitting out there ideas."Got it"he now was pulling up to pizza hut and in a parking spot"Yea alright lets go"he got out of the car and started walking towards the door.

@Aero @Polefox @Tazmodo

Damian got out and stretched. "Let's go then. Wait why didn't we just call and order? It would have been easier."

Tazmodo said:
Damian got out and stretched. "Let's go then. Wait why didn't we just call and order? It would have been easier."
Aylessa walked into the pizza place. "Because it's more fun to go out and get some fresh air." She said looking at Damian. @Raidenxp @Polefox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back