• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ride of the Apocalypse (Private RP.)

Famine smiled, having all of her siblings in one place and on good terms was rare. She laid back and looked up at the clouds, glad to have a simple moment between family. "It's nice to have you all here for once." She said, "How have your journeys treated you?"

"Unexpectedly boring, no one can give a fight of high caliber. However, I did fight a young boy, he came to avenge his father. He has a lot of  potential and is skilled with a sword. I was actually impressed that he landed a hit on my armor. He was still no match for me. I told him to get stronger and then I'll fight you seriously.  

"I haven't done anything much either. I influenced countries to conquer one another here and there, but mostly I've just been hanging out with animals in forests or in water." She said simply, shrugging her shoulders.

Death smiled at his siblings stories, "My job Is all I've done. But the Himalayas are nice this year." He said looking at Famine, "What about you Famine?" he asked wondering what the most cheerful of them had occupied the time with.

ocean hasn't been on since oct. 25, so I guess not sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. It's such a trip looking through this old thing.... I wish we had finished it... i may actually attempt to revive it. If you want to join the ride. You know where to find me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back