• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Ohhh my goodness. What if Emmeline called him Jin-Jin or something really juvenile xDD Something only he would let her get away with.

Alright sooo

Emmeline - Good friend; treats her like a precious little sister and is protective of her.

Kyra - Acquaintance; knows her through Emmeline(something extra to add?)

Eh? deer deer

Alright sooo

Emmeline - Good friend; treats her like a precious little sister and is protective of her.

Kyra - Acquaintance; knows her through Emmeline(something extra to add?)

Eh? deer deer

revalia revalia : Would Kyra and Mae be friends? Or acquaintances?

Cause she would know Jin through Mae if anything. Or she takes classes from him, so a student perhaps? [She, out of all of my babe, would be the one to take a fitness class.]

Emmeline: Jin, Jin ! Let's go climbing today!

revalia revalia : Would Kyra and Mae be friends? Or acquaintances?

Cause she would know Jin through Mae if anything. Or she takes classes from him, so a student perhaps? [She, out of all of my babe, would be the one to take a fitness class.]

Emmeline: Jin, Jin ! Let's go climbing today!

Jin: Ha, sure. You wanna race?

(Is Emmeline's last name spelled Hentz or Henty? I can't tell with that cursive xDD )

My failure to read cursive properly really...HERTZ
Gene: *laughs in the background*

Jin: You're on! *sprints off to the oak tree*

And I think Kyra could be one of his students :o That'd be cool.

My failure to read cursive properly really...HERTZ
Gene: *laughs in the background*

Jin: You're on! *sprints off to the oak tree*

And I think Kyra could be one of his students :o That'd be cool.
Yayy! Kyra's excited cause she wants to get fit and honestly whoop some arse.

omgg, it's okay, me and cursive are like what sometimes!

Emmeline: *grins and runs behind Jin, tailing behind*

[[what if that oak tree was like a symbolism of their brotherly and sisterlike ties? :O Like they would mark on the tree of where they climbed and made it to? So it's kinda like the pole with the belts training thing?]]

Yayy! Kyra's excited cause she wants to get fit and honestly whoop some arse.

omgg, it's okay, me and cursive are like what sometimes!

Emmeline: *grins and runs behind Jin, tailing behind*

[[what if that oak tree was like a symbolism of their brotherly and sisterlike ties? :O Like they would mark on the tree of where they climbed and made it to? So it's kinda like the pole with the belts training thing?]]

Jin: *wall jumps against tree and grabs onto a trunk* *glances down at Emmeline and smirks*

(That's be pretty damn cool. Like a local, huge tree everyone knows about and comes to every now and then. Te only oak tree I can think of that's slightly climbable is this one:
angel-oak-tree-sc.jpg

Hell, Allison could've had the same tree to share with her sister back then.)

Jin: *wall jumps against tree and grabs onto a trunk* *glances down at Emmeline and smirks*

(That's be pretty damn cool. Like a local, huge tree everyone knows about and comes to every now and then. Te only oak tree I can think of that's slightly climbable is this one:
angel-oak-tree-sc.jpg

Hell, Allison could've had the same tree to share with her sister back then.)
The rabbit hole could have been there!
I definitely think a lot of secrets can be kept there too, like time capusles and all!

Emmeline: *gasp softly before slowly climbing from the bottom of the trunk, getting to the lowest branch before making her way up* Jin Jin! It's not fair you have longer legs!

*I've miss a lot yet again*

Maci: *Clears throat and flies down from sky with an umbrella open.r* E-excuse me, but how do you do? I am very new here and I am in need of friends. *curtsies slightly with a small charming smile*

deer deer I WAS SLEEPING :P and sure Kyra dn Mae can hit it off... althous she doesn't know Jin quite well yet XD

Im so excited for this RP that I kind of feel like starting it and keeping it at a slow pace so people can post their characters when they've finished their CSs xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back