• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I need to learn how to make the pics go down like that T_T
with the accordions, dearie?

So you know how in your slide code you have the "center" area and you put your fonts / pictures there? you can add in the numbers "100" [being the smallest] in your slide and "open" so that way it overflows/scroll and it goes down (:

so it looks like this

Code:
{slide=center | 100 | open | [bg=color here]Title or picture here[/bg]} Text here {/slide}

quick I need to semi-rp Jin so I can get used to his character xD
we can do that in pm if you wish lmao xD
with the accordions, dearie?

So you know how in your slide code you have the "center" area and you put your fonts / pictures there? you can add in the numbers "100" [being the smallest] in your slide and "open" so that way it overflows/scroll and it goes down (:

so it looks like this

Code:
{slide=center | 100 | open | [bg=color here]Title or picture here[/bg]} Text here {/slide}
ohh ill give this a shot :o

I feel semi rp friendly in pms till the charcaters are good for group rp :p

I legit almost cried reading her history you know. Emily will kind of want to protect her from everything
i knowwww ! i kind of made it really long but realized i also went into details of her fairy tale as well.
but yeah :/ her backstory makes me sad.
Can Ellie join :'( all she wants is to be noticed >_>
I am sure Allison wouldn't mind Ellie because she isn't loud and she doesn't have anything red or cat related on her hehe

That reminds me. . Allison would be terrified of cats or wouldn't like them too much so she'd avoid them all

That reminds me. . Allison would be terrified of cats or wouldn't like them too much so she'd avoid them all
Mia and Maddy you mean?
i knowwww ! i kind of made it really long but realized i also went into details of her fairy tale as well.
but yeah :/ her backstory makes me sad.
I am sure Allison wouldn't mind Ellie because she isn't loud and she doesn't have anything red or cat related on her hehe
Nope Ellie is blue <3 and defo not loud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back