• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

wait lmao i forgot the aristocats XD mrie and eeyore have the same trigger lmao!

Marilyn: *eyes her appraisingly* call me Autumn, call me awesome, call me maybe? *grins* I'm kidding I can tell you're not swinging both ways. But seriously, call me Autumn
Emmeline: *tilts her head to the side* Autumn, sort of like fall, where the leaves drop down from the trees and the leaves changes color? That's a beautiful name that you have. *smiles widely* Maybe when it's Autumn, I can perhaps draw you in nature as well? *blinks, tapping her chin, laughing softly* Of course I can call you or you can call me! *gently takes Autumn's palm and writes down her phone number* I actually do love swinging, but I prefer climbing trees. *laughs*

[. . . what?]

Emmeline: *tilts her head to the side* Autumn, sort of like fall, where the leaves drop down from the trees and the leaves changes color? That's a beautiful name that you have. *smiles widely* Maybe when it's Autumn, I can perhaps draw you in nature as well? *blinks, tapping her chin, laughing softly* Of course I can call you or you can call me! *gently takes Autumn's palm and writes down her phone number* I actually do love swinging, but I prefer climbing trees. *laughs*

[. . . what?]
Omg what a sweetheart! She's basically Justin right now xD consider Autumn intrigued by Emmeline lmao

[. . . what?]
Autumn: umm hell I was not expecting that answer but umm...*looks down at her hand* thanks for the digits Goldilocks. You should come see my band play sometime! I mean if you like really loud riotous music I guess.

Autumn: umm hell I was not expecting that answer but umm...*looks down at her hand* thanks for the digits Goldilocks. You should come see my band play sometime! I mean if you like really loud riotous music I guess.
Emmeline: It's always fun to give unexpected answers! *twirls around before eyes widening* Really? Where do you play? I'd love to check it out! Do they have lights there?

Emmeline: It's always fun to give unexpected answers! *twirls around before eyes widening* Really? Where do you play? I'd love to check it out! Do they have lights there?
(Pfft this girl! XD)
Autumn: *blinks several times, completely taken aback* yeah they have lights. We usually play at that one cafe where the girl in yellow always forgets to take people's orders cause she's too busy sketching stuff. *smirks fondly* you're kinda weird...it's pretty rad.

(Pfft this girl! XD)
Autumn: *blinks several times, completely taken aback* yeah they have lights. We usually play at that one cafe where the girl in yellow always forgets to take people's orders cause she's too busy sketching stuff. *smirks fondly* you're kinda weird...it's pretty rad.
((OMG SHE CRACKS ME UP LMAO.))

Emmeline: *taps her chin, furrowing her brows in thought before exclaiming* Oh! I know where! *tilts her head to the side* You think so? *giggles* Well, I hope to see you there!

((OMG SHE CRACKS ME UP LMAO.))

Emmeline: *taps her chin, furrowing her brows in thought before exclaiming* Oh! I know where! *tilts her head to the side* You think so? *giggles* Well, I hope to see you there!
Twinkle you managed to get Autumn to be speechless xD You know she's never got nothing to say :O

revalia revalia : Sorry for not responding yet dearie ><
I'm trying to get some things done for Aine but I'm getting distracted cause Emmeline's all talkative and chirpy now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back