• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Hello everyone! I'm just tagging you all to let you know that the deadline to finish Character Sheets is Monday 24 April when we will start the RP, however if your character isn't finished by then it is perfectly fine to post for them IC anyway as long as you are still working on your CSs :) No pressure, this was made for all of you anyways <3

Have a great day lovelies!

Tags: Bellz Bellz TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord deer deer inkling inkling ManyFaces ManyFaces redroseknight redroseknight @Starfish revalia revalia AnimeGenork AnimeGenork mxlly mxlly

PixieDust PixieDust Hmmm...I'm interested to join in. Thanks deer deer btw! :) I already have an idea and even face claim of my character. :) Quick question; Is this RP beginner-friendly and how many paragraph or sentences is recommended to write? Is it grammar and word spelling a big part of it? I mean is it a huge deal, if you do a one, little or simple grammar mistake? Or is it has to be a 100% perfecto! :/

PixieDust PixieDust Hmmm...I'm interested to join in. Thanks deer deer btw! :) I already have an idea and even face claim of my character. :) Quick question; Is this RP beginner-friendly and how many paragraph or sentences is recommended to write? Is it grammar and word spelling a big part of it? I mean is it a huge deal, if you do a one, little or simple grammar mistake? Or is it has to be a 100% perfecto! :/
Hi first of all thank you for showing interest! I only ask for two decent sized paragraphs at minimum and I won't be too much of a stickler for grammar as long as there's no text talk or anything like that. This is simply for fun and I wouldn't want it to be a chore :)

Do you need help dearie?
that would be nice ;~;

The rabbit hole could have been there!
I definitely think a lot of secrets can be kept there too, like time capusles and all!

Emmeline: *gasp softly before slowly climbing from the bottom of the trunk, getting to the lowest branch before making her way up* Jin Jin! It's not fair you have longer legs!
Jin: Oh yeah? Then keep up...short legs! *shimmies across the trunk before pulling himself up* (Emmeline brings out a playful side in him <3 )

google's definition of shimmy:

Z6y3QL3.gif

then there is....

Mulan trying to look sexy

4a6e887c4ac41065a0fa87cce3b0c578.gif

but her clumsiness gets in the way of that

giphy.gif

HOWEVER still tries to get a fabulous recovery

latest

I'm happy you decided to join dearie!
that would be nice ;~;

Jin: Oh yeah? Then keep up...short legs! *shimmies across the trunk before pulling himself up* (Emmeline brings out a playful side in him <3 )
(This is so cute!)
Emmeline: *gasp before pouting as she shook her head* I am fun sized, mister! *at those words, Emmeline carefully balanced herself on the lowest branch she climbed before reaching up for the branch above, looking over at Jin Jin* You're like a monkey *giggles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back