• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I stayed home sick from classes today:( Ugh I hate missing but I'm pretty positive I shouldn't be going to school with a fever. I hate that i have to make those pesky decisions in collegeXD

I stayed home sick from classes today:( Ugh I hate missing but I'm pretty positive I shouldn't be going to school with a fever. I hate that i have to make those pesky decisions in collegeXD
get well soon!

Jin: *winks at Mae before looking back at Emmeline as he's on the tree* Monkey? I only heard one person being called that. And it ain't me, shorty *reaches for another trunk and starts his way up, steadily* deer deer revalia revalia

I hope you feel better Bella! Sending good vibes your way <3 Bellz Bellz

Thanks Y'all but...that means I get to spend more time on hereXD Aaaaanndddd I have straight A's anyhow:P

BTW My character sheet for Maci is basically done! She needs a bestie I think:p

Aw crap I need to work on Francisco
But school shit
UGH

I watched that Teen Beach movie with my little cousin yesterday, I was literally dyingXD Especially when I think about both of our characters!

Would hypnotism be an acceptable power? Obviously it wouldn't be used in any extreme way like to take complete control over everyone, I could even say it works best on sea creatures lol.

So I feel this will be an accurate representation of what Maci's personality will be likeXD
Maci:
"Practically perfect in every way..."

giphy.gif

Would hypnotism be an acceptable power? Obviously it wouldn't be used in any extreme way like to take complete control over everyone, I could even say it works best on sea creatures lol.

One of Evelyn's powers (Aka Jessica Rabbit) is hypnotism through singing:P

Hmm, okay, I just didn't want to take something that was already someone's thing. But I don't want her power to be turning giant like Ursula actually dos haha.

Okay, thanks!

What would potion making fall under? Would it be Casters, sort of like witches, who uses spell books and they'll need incantations? I'm unsure what that power would be, but I can see that as someone who has magical abilities but are limited to spell books. Kind of like Charmed or kind of like the Witches in the originals.

Since I know most of the villains use spellbooks for their magic too. And that's how Maleficient casted her spell with Hades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back