• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Haha you all have definitely reached your character limit:P I think I can do one moreXD

Hahah I know but for me, My character limit is like 4 or 5. XD Wasn't sure if y'all had like a personal character limit!
im fine with characters as much -ijust dont like them interacting with one another XD

I think making more would be fun but the fact that it's been actual years since I've RPed makes me like hmmm better chill.

revalia revalia I definitely agree with the not wanting them to interact it feels like talking to myself lmao

Too late for mine not to interact

Korey: ....Keaton leave me alone.

Keaton: Nah, fam, you're too cool not to hang out with.

Francisco: Dude, what about me?

Magdalene: Oh, boy.

Arabella: Why are you all in my room?

Me: *reads that Mia's orientation has been changed from closeted homosexual to bisexual*
YES THERE'S A CHANCE FOR GENE

Gene: Huh? o_o Wha??

Me: nothing

I almost have an face claim, back story and personality almost ready. Now I've to finish up and make it more detailed.
I picked Jasmine from Aladdin and the faceclaim would be Courtney Eaton, who is best known as an actress from Mad Max: Fury Road. I cannot wait! <3

Permission to have Gene/Genie one of Jasmine's good friends? xD

Permission to have Gene/Genie one of Jasmine's good friends? xD

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Permission accepted, my dear :) I was planning to make Jasmine as a senior year high school student. Is it okay for you? Or do you have any thoughts ideas, what age could be cooler? :)

Ok, ya'll! I've been thinking to make my Jasmine more complicated character. Outside, she looks cheerful, positive and down-earth, however she has her own issues with all kinds of stuff, mainly by herself. Oh and PixieDust PixieDust , I'll put CS on Sunday-Monday.

OMG, I never thought how pretty Courtney Eaton could be. She suits so well as a Jasmine! I'm so into this! <3

tumblr_o4mfq5D2Sz1sqstgio1_250.gif
upload_2017-4-21_0-11-31.png

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Permission accepted, my dear :) I was planning to make Jasmine as a senior year high school student. Is it okay for you? Or do you have any thoughts ideas, what age could be cooler? :)

Ok, ya'll! I've been thinking to make my Jasmine more complicated character. Outside, she looks cheerful, positive and down-earth, however she has her own issues with all kinds of stuff, mainly by herself. Oh and PixieDust PixieDust , I'll put CS on Sunday-Monday.

OMG, I never thought how pretty Courtney Eaton could be. She suits so well as a Jasmine! I'm so into this! <3

tumblr_o4mfq5D2Sz1sqstgio1_250.gif
View attachment 302423
Sounds great! So excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back