• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Six characters!? wow, you're so into this *applause*
I wish I would have more courage create more characters XD
It's just a matter of getting used to it really. Once you know the characters like the back of your hand it's really easy to write them on autopilot and make new characters.

I've had twelve in one RP before lol I have a character addiction according to everyone :P but thanks! I'm sure your Jasmine will be awesome :)

Marian: yes. Be prepared for radness cutie! *winks and flips hair*

Totally prepared <333.

Also if anyone wants to be friends with ma bbies just tell moi! Even though that's kind of hard rn cause I have literally nothing on their cs- I'm sorry I'm trying to organize myself but I've been a busy bee ;^;

Mélodie's girly but at the same time really not that girly- if that makes any sense whatsoever lmao
If I remember Marie was always girly but trying not to be. Perhaps Melodie is friends with Marian (she's called Marilyn now though) and teach her the opposite of etiquette lessons like:

Autumn: okay Melodie, this right here *holds up record* is a Van Halen track mmkay? Absorb the radical.

Mia might be somewhat good i guess.

I need friends for Mae :'3

Honestly Mélodie's a sweetie (usually) and she'd be friends with most unless they're particularly irritating~ I feel that she'd more likely be friends with Mae that Mia me thinks. Hmm~

If I remember Marie was always girly but trying not to be. Perhaps Melodie is friends with Marian (she's called Marilyn now though) and teach her the opposite of etiquette lessons like:

Autumn: okay Melodie, this right here *holds up record* is a Van Halen track mmkay? Absorb the radical.

Yeah, like she's naturally 'girly' but her brothers push her~
'Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them' lol

And omg yes pleaaase haha

Honestly Mélodie's a sweetie (usually) and she'd be friends with most unless they're particularly irritating~ I feel that she'd more likely be friends with Mae that Mia me thinks. Hmm~

Yeah, like she's naturally 'girly' but her brothers push her~
'Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them' lol

And omg yes pleaaase haha
yeah if thats the case than Mae is a better option than Mia - even Ellie is a good one ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back