• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy (Accepting)

embed.php

twins_by_rivertyler98-da7ep9b.jpg

Cerena had been in the Atlas Classroom this entire time, awaiting the arrival of another student. Her earbuds were wedged into her small ears and played the classical music softly, since she could already hear the music perfectly, as if the orchestra was in the classroom along with her. Thanks to her enhanced senses, she could still hear other things and smell things, such as the noise coming from the other rooms and the smell of the flowers seeping through the crack between the open windowpane and the windowsill. Rena let out a deep sigh slowly, trying to let her irritation ebb away now that she was alone. The announcement was slightly irritating, but since no one else was in the classroom, Rena didn't have to do anything. I'm alone here...with my thoughts...no one here to judge me already. However, Rena's relaxation was short-lived when she heard the door slide open and footsteps pitter-patter into the room.

Since Rena's head was resting on the desk, she assumed the other student would ignore her completely and go on with her day. Thanks to her hearing and her contact with the ground, Rena could feel the other student's footsteps make their way to the center of the room. Rena sniffed gently to see if the newcomer had a scent, like the type of shampoo they used.
That shampoo...must be a girl. Rena deduced, but after a couple moments of sitting and waiting for the student to do something, it occurred to Rena that the girl was staring at her. The fact that the girl was staring and not saying anything irked Rena, who decided to speak first.

"Do you need something?" Rena raised her head from her desk and turned her head in the new girl's general vicinity, her pale blue eyes vacant and filmy. Her lips were pursed together, displaying her obvious irritation, as she braced herself for the criticizing words of a fellow classmate. 'Oh no, a blind student!' and 'She doesn't belong here!' were the typical phrases Rena had heard and was used to. It's what she was ready for.

Tag: Same Mood: Worried Location: Haven Classroom

Tag: @Adira Mood: Irritated Location: Atlas Classroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Sergei walked into the corridors of campus quietly, attempting to get past everyone without making contact. Typically, due to his small stature and frame, Sergei wanted to avoid physical confrontations. The teen eventually found the classroom labeled "Atlas," and sat down in the middle. He noticed a young female in the back with black hair, and another one who just entered the classroom, but he decided not to make conversation with them, opting instead to open a book on neuroscience. "School," he thought smugly, "I wonder how long it will take the teacher to hate me this time."

@Adira

Cody started to pick up speed and accidentally broke the Atlas class room window and rolled into the class, "Ow...that..." he notices the student(s?) in the class room, "Oh...Hi..." he said and decided since he was there he'd take a seat and sit through the class. "Dang, got glass stuck in my hand..." There was a small shard sticking out of his palm going through. but he's dealt with worse off wounds before and just yanked it out and covered it with a medical gauze glove. "Yep...that didn't sting or anything!" he hissed and tossed the shard into the trash can.

(Too much?)

"Idiot," Sergei muttered under his breath. All of a sudden he heard one of the girls in the back fidget, as though she heard him. He looked at the other individual who just entered the classroom, a disheveled male with dark hair. "Would you mind entering the classroom without making a scene?" Sergei opined. So much for trying to go the first day without provoking a conflict, but like most times his ego got in the way of this one.

@Adira

Aya finally got off the elevator, and rolled down the hallway. She stopped for a moment outside the door to the Shadow classroom, making sure her emotions were under control, before grabbing the doorframe with one hand and propelling herself in with the other. She was very thankful that the door was already open, as she could not get the hang of them. Noticing the other students in the room, several men and a girl, she took her hand off the frame and waved lightly.

"Sorry," she said quietly as she rolled slowly over to them. "The elevator is so slow. What did I miss?" She was well aware that her injuries may be hard to look at, especially the angry burn on her leg, but refused to let herself feel embarrassed.

AgotPosts said:
"Idiot," Sergei muttered under his breath. All of a sudden he heard one of the girls in the back fidget, as though she heard him. He looked at the other individual who just entered the classroom, a disheveled male with dark hair. "Would you mind entering the classroom without making a scene?" Sergei opined. So much for trying to go the first day without provoking a conflict, but like most times his ego got in the way of this one.
@Adira
(Never thought I'd ever have a players person hate me, but you awoke the beast inside him so...)

Cody shot up and looked at the guy who talked some smack, "I mean if you got a problem, you can take it up with the bottom of my boot..." Cody said with a very mad face.

(I have nothing against you really, just never thought I'd make an enemy in a RP lol. Don't worry, this Cody-out of my 2-3 on other threads- is a cocky little turd xD )

Hunter took in a deep breath when that question was inevitably asked, letting his thoughts slip away while he focused on his next conundrum. While it did feel like a personal question to himself, it didn't seem that way for the others. Besides, what could they possibly do with the information? Manage to pinpoint who he is with just a first name and what he can do? And he figured it would be more sketchy if he didn't answer the girl anyway.

"Hm... Right, my power," he spoke, turning to slightly face the girl while in his seat. "I've got perfect aim on anything in my sight and can zoom in my vision. Thing is," he tapped on his sunglasses, "I've got to constantly wear these. Bright lights absolutely murder my eyes. And don't get me started on fluorescents because I'm convinced that the devil himself made them." He leaned forward slightly as he spoke, now sizing up the other two. So there was the fire controlling guy and the girl who could heal plants, and then this other girl that rolled in just now. Seemed like a good balance.

@Deviced

@CERBERUS177 (mentioned)

@Alnasl (mentioned)

Aya finally finished navigating her way through the desks, just in time to here the boy describe his powers. "That's...really cool," she said, intrigued. She was fairly grateful that they were all sitting, otherwise everyone would tower over her. They were all pretty much eve-level now, though, so that was nice.

"My name's Aya. I, um, make people see their worst fears. Or sometimes their worst regrets or memories, sometimes even flashbacks depending on the person. It gets worst when I'm upset; I can't control it, so sorry in advance." She flashed a tight, humourless smile, and fidgeted with the handrims of her chairs.

Azu looked between the two, honestly feeling out of place. She sniffed, her nose red like Rodolph's and tried wrapping herself into the coat even more. She was probably going to get a cold being around these two but no matter. She nodded and replied. "Sure. We could go there...I also wanna check out the pool..."

@theDoc1420 @SassyGaySenpai

"Pool... heh..." Everett rubbed his neck. "I can't go in pools, but I don't mind going with you guys, and watching..." He smiled... then realized that realized that comment could be taken in a rather... suggestive fashion. "I mean, not like watch you guys in a pervy way, but like just sit back, since I can't get in..."

@Adira @SassyGaySenpai

"Ahhh man gotta love Saturdays..."

Bobby says as he steps out of the bathroom wearing a pair of blue Hawain flower swim trunks. Had slept in thinking today was a weekend, when he woke up,he took a shower and he headed for the pool. Upon arriving he finds no one there.

"Whoa...perfect timing!" He says surprised. He jumps feet first and starts swimming towards the deep end.

@Adira @theDoc1420 @SassyGaySenpai

(Ello everyone)

Josef was pretty much running to his class after sleeping in half an hour or so. He had just thrown on whatever clothes were nearby before bolting out of his dorm. He fixed his disheveled hair as he made his way to Beacon, bolting up the stairs and scanning the halls for the symbol he saw on a slip of paper he was given. Once he found his destination, he pretty much ran into the door and found that... Well, nobody seemed to be in the class at the moment.

"Sheiße." He hissed, thinking about where his potential classmates could've probably gone. Come to think of it, he did see a group headed out to the courtyard earlier. With a sigh, he started up his quick pace again, making it downstairs and towards the courtyard in record time. "Hallooooo!" He called out in his rather cheerful manner. "Are you all in that Beacon class?" He asked once close enough. If one looked close enough, they might've noticed some faded bloodstains on his shirt.

Edgy. Rather disconcerting, but edgy.

@ whoever the hell is in Beacon

Azu turned around to see ANOTHER tall guy standing before her and the others. She growled louder this time, shouting out. "WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE TALLER THAN ME...?" and crossed her arms, pouting angrily. She sighed and nodded, looking at the boy with another angry pout. "We got bored, so we left to go somewhere to have fun...Join us! You have no choice.." she pointed her finger at him, but the coat sleeves were too long on her, so it looked like her hand was just raised up. Being short sucks..

@theDoc1420 @Everyone ELSE IN BEACON

"Ja, I'm pretty sure I am." Josef eagerly shook Everett's hand, giving a charming smile. "So, is there no actual class going on right now?" He asked, looking slightly confused. He had heard the announcement earlier as he was getting ready, but didn't think that exactly meant 'go to the pool and have fun, kids'. "By the way, my name is Josef." He quickly added, figuring he should get to know his classmates sooner than later.

@theDoc1420

"I'm Everett." He shook Josef's hand. "These are our classmates, Azu, and Rocky." He motioned towards his new classmates. "I don't think so, I'm pretty sure we're just supposed to explore the campus, we were gonna go to the pool, but I think we'll have to return to the dorms to get swimsuits." He said brushing back some hair.

@Schadenfreudmeh @Adira @SassyGaySenpai @Alphaius

"Ooh, fun!" Josef grinned excitedly, looking at his other classmates. "So, what powers do you all have?" He asked, pushing up his glasses after they had slipped down from him running about.

I wonder what the physiology behind these people are... He wondered, his curiosity piquing. He hadn't examined a person with an ability before and had been wondering on his way here what made them different. If he played his cards right, he'd probably find out soon.

@Adira @SassyGaySenpai @Alphaius

Azu folded her arms, before counting off on one of her hands. "Glyphs, illusions, and Glitch." she sighed, looking up at the annoyingly tall people. She really wished she could grab their shoulders and push them down to her height or shorter. She piinted over to Rocky with her counting hand. "She can turn into anything rock based i believe..And then this guy...He makes shit super cold"

@Schadenfreudmeh @SassyGaySenpai

"Well, not really anything rock based." Rocky said scratching her neck. "I can only turn to grey stone."

She surveyed the new team mate, wondering what ability he would contribute and if he would be a threat to her new happy school life.

"So, what about you? You got any crazy temperature things goin' on?"

"Well ah, me, I can look inside a person's body and examine their organs, bone structure, blood pressure, things like that." Josef explained with a gleeful smile. "And if I help someone with an injury, it heals faster." He added on, figuring he should leave out the part that his spit can take down a person if he aggressively bites them in the neck.

And he totally didn't know that from personal experience.

"So your body turns to stone, hm?" He raised a brow, looking Rocky up and down. "I wonder how." He muttered under his breath.

@SassyGaySenpai

Azu squinted her eyes at Josef. He looked extremely..off and he was giving bad vibes. She sneezed again, cursing Everett for his swords powers, and raised another heat glyph under her. She stood on it, the glyph slowly floating off the ground. She sat down on it, covering herself within the coat, wishing she could get warmer.

@Schadenfreudmeh @SassyGaySenpai

"Yep!" Rocky's chest swelled with pride. She heard him mumble something under his breath.

"Hey, you know, if you've got something to say to me..." She walked towards Josef aggressively but stopped in her tracks, realizing that even if it had been something bad, he was a team mate.

"Uh..." She realized she was very close to him and decided to pat him on his head just to make it seem less awkward.

It didn't work.

@Schadenfreudmeh

Dgzs1cGOsspUyi-ddwIwMVxDXs_SRp6xs3aGJLQqoUXqETt1c4bYw_3lUxFcvp_akd7GFmPo2gCxruCe4H4Wl__DUC5slfUSctQv765gDwt4gLqaK0NYajnEX1a_pJN7_IreqrjBcG9DgiZQoFlNyoqIrXw=s0-d-e1-ft
O8-KFuHkiRKoXvuLreY1wrWoFCO3hizhCJ0hRZ_eF31kfyQwY4Lwzn95TACjMzsuRPGCGtTHcGrNPOBP1E4bR3G6bfe94sMiLSv8AUzABys-mUxBAoHDGIa5njBuA7auiJvkY75zu86N6vxTWFJt3B4r4Hg=s0-d-e1-ft
JrTin8eifTsRgWysmLZSDa_OH0-v-bMV9VvoQa1XeI3L7xiQogjUFwznFMZVLGYwy8N9nzkTuYREib8AjDMEM_wNCsJs0RRhk_5G4llw7fGeGKuV-oFhpk0w_uJrMgJfM7Fn5NqfY_5xB8Nm9ass3KG2nXY=s0-d-e1-ft

Kou listened to Hunter intently as he explained his ability, leaning forward just as he did. If she was going to be honest, the thought of being able to see so far away made her a tad envious. Kou didn't have the best eyes-- in fact, she was wearing contacts right at that moment. However, having sensitive eyes probably did suck. Not that she would know, but perhaps what Kou imagined pain to feel like was indeed accurate.

The young female's gaze fell to the door as she watched a pretty girl with dark hair wheel in on a wheelchair, seeming quite stoic. Another team member?

Kou's eyes followed the girl as she maneuvered around to the three of them, completely taken by something about her. And no, it
wasn't the wheelchair.

"My name's Aya." she spoke.

"I, um, make people see their worst fears. Or sometimes their worst regrets or memories, sometimes even flashbacks depending on the person. It gets worst when I'm upset; I can't control it, so sorry in advance." Aya finished, a weary smile painting her face. Kou wasn't sure if it was this girl's curious abilities or not, but naturally she began thinking of ghosts and monsters, making her blood run cold.

"Hi Aya..." Kou whispered sheepishly, head tilted down while she fiddled with the flowers in her lap. "I'm Kou. I can grow flowers superfast... Oh, and water. I-I can control that, too." The girl said, mustering the best smile she could manage.

"It's painful how bad you are at this." Kou scolded herself, tucking a few strands of stray hair behind her ear.

"Uhm, I picked these earlier..." Kou began once more, her brain not properly registering at all what she was about to say. "We all have some, and I think these one's," Kou uttered, picking out two little bunches of Japanese Lace and hopping off the edge of the sink, puttering toward Aya. "I think they match you best... the pink looks pretty with your eyes."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ABORT ABORT RIGHT FUCKING NOW."

Kou swore she could've jumped out the window at this point, but she played it off the best she could-- of course, that meant shrinking back into herself and rigidly scuttling back to her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and squeezing the strap for comfort. The pigment of her face was comparable to that of a strawberry or tomato at this point, and she could only hope that someone could carry this interaction far away from her grasp.

"You are just one major cringfest, aren't you?"

Mentions: @Schadenfreudmeh
@CERBERUS177

The grass under him began frosting over, and cracking under their feet. "We should probably move on to the dorms, I'm killing the grass." Everett lifted his foot. "Let's go." He led onto the girls dorms, and stopped at the door. "Go on grab what you need, a towel and such." He told them.

@Schadenfreudmeh @Adira @SassyGaySenpai @Alphaius

"Oho, my apologies, I was just..." Josef cowered slightly at Rocky's approach, flinching when she patted his head. He wasn't used to any sort of physical confrontation. "I was just asking myself how, that was all." He offered a sheepish smile.

Don't piss her off again. He took a mental note, fixing his hair and standing straight again.

@SassyGaySenpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back