• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

zen was walking around the base when he received auras message "finally some fun!" he shouted and rushed back to his office grabbing his two dual swords, katana and his guns, along with the new grenades he had been making out of the reject metal he found."locked and loaded!" he aid as he walked out into the courtyard and sat on top of the gate"i can't wait!" he said with a crazed look in his eyes

Pride smiled wide and was dressed in his normal battle outfit although this time it hade a hood."So finally going all out against the weavers? I'd be proud to show them the extent of my training! " he said with a proud smile on his face. The idea of going back to battle thrilled him, he wasn't sure who he would face this time around but he was happy to just be back on the battle field." They will sing of our battle in the years to come! We shall strike our enemies down and feast on there flesh! They will fear our might! At least that's if nothing goes horribly wrong." Deus said smiling and waiting to go out to battle.

(sorry everyone! I'm back, and we can get this show on the road! Remember, this battle may last a bit of time!) Revnoir sighed, standing up. "Sorry, I've got a bone to pick with Cain. Besides, we need all able (hint hint) men out there. You've got Regalia to help you, just call on her if you need anything." He explained, hurrying out the door and out onto the top of the wall. He stood next to Zen. "It's been a while since I've fought while at my best. You'll get to see I'm not as useless as I seem~" He said, oddly joyful.

Cain, once all the living Sins were with him, headed towards Weave. It didn't take
too long before they were but miles away and Reaper hordes attacked immediately. The groups of Reapers were made mostly of Nobles, Leviathans, and Elites. There was maybe a handful of Grunts in the whole area. Once they had arrived, Cain immediately ordered a Phoenix to start breaking down the wall. He looked up at Zen and Revnoir with a huge smirk.

(I know it's hard but I'd like to ask you all to slow down the rp. We have a few things going on right now, ok? It'll speed up soon.)

Aura stood on the roof looking over the soon to be battle field. Reapers were already attacking. "Revnoir! Zen! To my side. We must speak."

Very quickly, the sane portion of Leah that was indecisive about going against Weave was swallowed up in the tsunami of her own broiling insanity. A dark smile had spread across her face at the opportunity to kill and maim, and her eyes were wild with deranged excitement. She'd occasionally let slip an unnerving giggle.

'Finally! Finally! I want to see blood other than my own!' Hardly a moment later, she fell into a seizure of laughter, taking a bit to recover herself.

Revnoir snapped his gaze away from Cain and went to meet Aura on the rooftops. He frowned as he stood beside the Director, his scythe in his grasp.

Deus walked over to Leah and smiled." I do hope you can forgive me for earlier. It was only my way of joking around with the newbie. Being as where going into battle I would appreciate it if we could do so as...friends I suppose the word is. I would very much enjoy slaughtering the weavers by your side so what do you say?" Deus said calmly his voice soothing and sharp. @Spazzycat101 (and yes I'm aware technically they will be fighting together but he means like actually side by side lol)

zen did not move but still heard all that aura had said"got it.." he mumbled with a smile on his face "leah is to be captured alive if at all possible" he made a mental note of this"now lets get this show on the road" he said pulling his new grenades out of his pockets with a smirk on his face. (ill be back in 30 min )

Aura nodded. He then drew Purgatory and set it tip first onto the roof. He lightly leaned on it, and it slid into the roof about 2 inches. This just showed how truly hevy the sword was. He had Limbo in his other hand.

Envy's head whipped around, her grin faltering and the corner of her lip twitching.

'I say this,' She took a single step back, then dealt a swift kick to Deus's jaw. She then replace her insane mask, muttering 'Now we're even.'

Deus took the kick and rubbed his face."Hmm I guess I'll allow it to be even. Just make sure you have my back k? I killed the last envy and I'd hate to have to kill the newest one." Deus said looking back and smiling his prideful smile. @Spazzycat101

Revnoir quickly jumped down to rip into a few Nobles. None of them were killed, but after a few strong slashes and a handful of Elites died and a couple Nobles went down. Revnoir's eyes snapped to Deus. He took a few steps closer to him, his eyes sharp with hatred.

Deus smiled and cracked his neck a blade made off threads appeared on his hand." Well I guess we're going to see the results of my training sooner rather than later." He said as he slowly made his way towards Rev." I take it you remember me then? All the things I did to you?" He smiled proud of himself and all he had done to Rev. (Ok want to talk this fight over in a conversation @Umbra Regalia

(Tsk tsk tsk... Improv!!!)

Leaping into the crowd of reapers, Envy and her black-threaded coat mixed well with the mob. She took a wide circle around where Revnoir appeared and carefully approached from behind him before taking a swing at the back of his neck with a heavy quarterstaff of black threads, biting back an insane giggle.

After gathering his gear, James ran to the top of the wall and began to lay down fire on the reapers. Seeing how two of the Sins were attacking Revnoir, he swapped over his position and began to fire on the two of them.

Revnoir spun around, cutting through Leah's Threads. His eyes were merciless as he slashed at Leah with his scythe. He was quick, and his blade connected with the flesh between her neck and her shoulder.

Aura watched and waited for his one and only target. There was only one person for whom his blades thirsted.

zen put on a gas mask then threw the ten homemade explosives into the crowd of reapers. they were not built to kill but as distractions. when the bombs exploded different colors of smoke flew about the battlefield. a few of which were tear gas. "i wonder if i should have told everyone i would be using tear gas...oh well" he muttered jumping into the crowd and one by one taking down the blinded reapers. under his gas mask spread a wide smile and a crazed look became prominent in zen's dark eyes. "the only thing that could make this better is if reapers could bleed!" exclaimed zen

Cain stood not far from Aura. He had his shotgun aimed at the man's head. He had disappeared from the crowd and now stood on the rooftops with two shotguns within his grasp. He said nothing.

The remainder of Leah's threads pulled back, and her shoulder exploded in plain. Her smile twitched into a blend of both a grin and a snarl before she tore the scythe from her body. Quickly the wound began to heal, but not as quickly as usual for a sin, as she was used to by now. She then sent a few thread-darts toward Revnoir, beginning to slowly step away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back