• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Revnoir stared at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well then... Never thought someone your age would know so much about something like this. Since I don't have much work for you to do, why don't you do that? I've got to get the head AI back, or at least try." He said, scowling.

Eve returned to Vayne. "Sorry about that." She said as she got down and started doing sit-ups with him.

"A doctor or not, I should keep you company. Otherwise you might loose interest." Eve said jokingly, continuing to do the sit-ups.

"I guess that is true now, but human feelings can change in a matter of minutes." Eve said with a chuckle.

Vayne laughed a bit "you can trust me depends on you but whatever it is I will still love you" he said smiling and stands up and does jumping jacks "anyway next is jumping jacks".

"I guess you'll be faithful." Eve said with a laugh, standing up. "Jumping jacks?" Eve asked, frowning a bit. She knew almost nothing of physical training.

"I'll always be faithful" Vayne said and continues doing jumping jacks "ahh if you're tired you can rest for a bit".

Yulier sat outside, ontop the wall, twirling what looked like a ring on her finger. She was smiling distantly, watching the snow fall. She swung her legs slowly, laughing to herself a bit.

Revnoir stood up from his desk, stretching. He yawned, and left his office as he cracked his neck. "I've forgotten how much it hurt to sit there for hours on end..." He muttered as he walked down the hall. He had an aching feeling that something was going to happen. And soon, but he couldn't put a finger on what it was.

"Ok then just don't overdo it you will be like me since I was 15" Vayne said as he remembers what happened to him since he was 15 that he strained his body and almost broke his arm.

"I know, I know. I've studied the human body for longer than you think." Eve said, slowing down a bit.

Reapers went around assembling all of the Sins, as Cain was ordering that they be ready to leave as soon as possible. He would tear them apart this time, no matter what it took. He had to show Abel that he could. That he wasn't a child anymore. That he had grown up, just like Abel had.

Lucius had, with Revnoir's permission, divided the buildings power circuit into two seperate peices. One was off, so he divided that one too. He continued working like this until he found out the signal had come from a closet, somewhere under some stairs. "Revnoir? Sir? I found the origin location, do you have the key to the closet under the stairs? The one near the private's quarters?"

Revnoir frowned. "Under the..?" He muttered as he pulled some keys off of his phone (which resided in his jacket pocket) and handed the keys to the man.

(There won't be anyone there. They're hacking from outside the base, somewhere around the outskirts of the city)

"Thanks, I'll go get the device for you. Maybe we can trace where it is connected to find where they are. I'll be right back!"

The device in the closet was strange, just a box tapped into the wires. Maybe they would have to crack it open?

"Alright sir, here ya go." Lucius threw the box on Revnoir's desk.

When a reaper came searching for her, Leah followed, her hair now dry enough to be acceptable. She followed it, silently steeling herself for an act of convincing loyalty or some such thing. She'd need to hide her indecisive affiliation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura looked up from his desk. "I have this bad feeling all of a sudden..... The sins are getting closer....... I can feel them all comming this way now....." Aura hit a button on his earpiece and announced to everyone's earpiece and threw the intercoms. "All members of Weave! Prepare for battle!!!"

Lucius immediatly jumped behind the first PC he saw, throwing out commands to open and close the computer-controlled doors to let everyone fight. He talked to Aura through his microphone. "Aura, I can open all the doors in this building and close them just as easily, give me commands! Are those guns on the roof ready yet? "

"They should be. You need to focus fire on reapers. They will usualy appear in hoards. Thin them out." Aura said. "Use the survalence cameras to know when and where to shoot."

"Revnoir, I'm taking remote control of the guns. Can you open and shut the doors for Aura?" Lucius immediatly tried to stand up to walk to the 360 degrees monitor in the corner, when he fell on his face. Stupid leg! He rolled to the setup in his weelchair, climbed in the gunners chair and started looking for reapers. "Uhmm, Aura? Sir? What do reapers even look like? the last time I fought, it was too misty to actually see. remember that fight? Good one, wasn't it? Okay Lucius, Focus. Talk to me, Aura. What do they look like?" Lucius was screaming and muttering at the same time, looking for any movement on screen. Where were they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back