• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"I was thinking, sir, this leg will not heal. I will be useless for this war if I can't even walk. I was thinking my only hope to have some influence would be..." Lucius was silent for a moment. "You know, not being human."

"Hmmm...... I see. If you had threads you could wrap your legs in them and then you could walk even........ "

"I haven't quite worked out the plan yet, but that sure sounds good. Is it possible though? What will it take?"

"Not suggested~" A woman's quiet voice came from the speakers. The voiced belonged to an unknown woman, and things started showing up on Aura's computer again. "Weaver surgery will kill someone with a body as weak as yours, so why not just stay as a human?" She asked, and by the tone of her voice you could tell she was smiling.

"I don't wanna stay human because I am useless like this. And what kind of weak do you mean? I could train on more muscle if needed!"

"By weak I mean fragile. What else could I have meant? Your age is one of the largest risks of becoming a Weaver. Keep it in mind, old bodies are more fragile than young ones. You missed your window, geezer."

James after leaving the two of them to their talk with off to the training room and went to work

"Gotta get stronger can't let myself be showed up by my squad members"

(Aurath Pls am laughing to hard)

Last edited by a moderator:
"look here, you- Please, miss, leave us alone or come here and insult me to my face." Lucius was looking around the room, trying to find the source of the sound. How did the computer system work here?

"Sadly she is right about the danger. You would have a slim chance of making it." Aura said. (Quotation marks! Mehhhh!)

(Sorry about the marks!)

"So there are two options here. I either do nothing and be useless, using up food and water while not fighting, or I take a bloody big risk of dying?" Lucius kept thinking; there had to be another answer!

"Tech? I guess tech's not too bad... When and where do I begin?" Even though it wouldn't be his first choice, Lucius had been useless for three days and that was too long. He needed to do something!

"Thanks, Aura. See you around." Lucius rolled out of the room, heading for where he thought Revnoir would be. "Sir? Revnoir? Are you in here?"

Revnoir was typing away at lightning speed in his office, obviously angered. He knew the system had just been hacked again, and so easily too! He growled when he heard Lucius call him, not removing his eyes from the screen.

"Right back at ya, sir. What are you growling at? The woman's voice probably came from the mono sound in your stereo cables around the building, but you knew that right?" Lucius was going to impress Revnoir with what this old man knew about technology. "Have you found the manual acces point yet?"

"If I had, then I highly doubt I'd be sitting here right now." He shot daggers from his eyes at the old man, still typing and stuff. "Did you want to try..?" He muttered, returning his gaze to the screen. "Anyway, did you need something from me?"

zen was sorting through the bag of black metal he wad went out and gotten, he was deciding which pieces were the purest and could be used for smelting the best weapons"wow there's a lot more than i expected..." he said looking over the pile of sorted metal. now what do i do with the stuff that can't be used for...." he stopped himself already knowing what he could make with them."...explosives..." he said a smile creeping across his face.

"I'm one of yours now, Sir. I lost all movement in my leg so there is no use in me being a private. Aura sent me here. And about that issue you got yourself there; may I tell you my solution?"

"Whats your solution..?" He asked, calming down a bit now. He stopped what he was doing to look at the man. He at least had respect for those older than him.

"Since you are looking for a manual acces point, you will do no good doing that digital stereo search you set up. Nice setup, by the way. What I would do, sir, is run an electric impulse through every rooms wiring and see where the Ampère output is lower than the recieved value. You'll find the extra source in about an hour, if you check it in pyramids."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back