• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

Just realizes my spellbork is missing O3O!!!

Edit: No idea why I can't see it anymore wth! The code's all there though... x.x I'll look into it after werk.

I FEEKSED IT! Still no idea why it went poofED! Good thing I saved the coding Dx So i just had to paste it over.

WHY DO YOU THINK I TOLD YOU

I'M SO DENSE!! Q_________Q

b565caf6c7dfbc4aad9faec6e1eb9fa2.gif

ZGyDeme.png

come back 2 discord nerd
(pls)

Oh I so love that you guys loved it <3!! But I really can't, not even for typing chat x.x I'm at werk, and already tickling the lion's nose by being on RPN xD Good thing things aren't too busy early in this year. Otherwise, I wouldn't even be able to get in replies this often! ><

Either weekends (if I'm not out seeing clients) or weekdays at night (if I'm not so dead from work). Night posts will be around the time of my previous post.

As we're I'm not too busy at the moment, I could sneak in a reply or two during work. Like the one I just did ^~^;

ok ;-; once we all get in a group we are going to want to post a lot ;-; I wish you had no life

XDDDD Will just haveto assume she has sporadic silent moments x3!

...I live here >.>

Lekiel! Fernwe is amazinnnnggg.

Thanks x3 First time playing this character archetype.. loving the challenge so far, hopefully there won't be too many slip-ups! <3

Bad news ;-; My computer is going into the shop and so I will not have it for a few days. I will be able to reply from my phone, but the way that the app is set up makes it difficult to read my own responses over for error, so I apologize in advance for any and all mistakes.

Bad news ;-; My computer is going into the shop and so I will not have it for a few days. I will be able to reply from my phone, but the way that the app is set up makes it difficult to read my own responses over for error, so I apologize in advance for any and all mistakes.
I'd rather have typos then no posts at all. This is fine ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back