• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

Wew... time difference and work not helping at all. You guys had a field day while I slept and werked! LOL

Did my best to catch up :/ Sorry if its a little out of sorts. I read till the end of the previous page, and ruminated a reply. Then started posting and only then realized that I had another page to read D: Not complaining! You guys should just go ahead as you did in the future ^-^;

Lekiel Lekiel I was typing my post while you were finishing yours and I didn’t even see it until I posted xD you can infer that Verity is staring at Ferwn incredulously, baffled beyond words lol

Why is it that I always feel like I’m watching an anime when I read Lekiel’s posts....? xD

Welp... back to bed Dx i don't have to travel tmrw, so hopefully i can get in a reply while my butts in the office.

Feel free to control finwinne, especially if you're reacting to her ... enlarged state. Hurhur...

Sorry for that piece of garbage of a post. Just wanted to keep up. only have my phone to type!

Lol actually we talk everyday on discord.... XD it have like something like 100,000 messages on there by now

Yep. And we try to keep up in here just to keep up with anyone who is following along with the story from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back