• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

"Nadale, ma'am!" the scout addressed his leader with a formal salute - no doubt leftovers from his military background. "I've spotted a single caravan with at least two attendants approximately half a kilometer away, behind the eastern hillside."

Plus, Charlotte established an earlier post that the bandits were just "up ahead".

>//<

Edit: Of course, these are really minor things ;w;... but when I do make my own posts I like to include little details, so it does help with a general consensus!

[size=tinyshmollplis]edit2: I also thought that Meletus buildings had no weendows Dx... in general... I think... QwQ; *shivers in fear*

Last edited:
Plus, Charlotte established an earlier post that the bandits were just "up ahead".

>//<

Edit: Of course, these are really minor things ;w;... but when I do make my own posts I like to include little details, so it does help with a general consensus!
"Eastern hillside" is pretty relative.... The bandit camp can still be south of Meletus , but is towards the east to Charlotte's character depending on whatever direction she's coming from.

"Eastern hillside" is pretty relative.... The bandit camp can still be south of Meletus , but is towards the east to Charlotte's character depending on whatever direction she's coming from.

I can deal weef that. don kill me plox Dx

>//<

[size=tinyshmollplis]edit2: I also thought that Meletus buildings had no weendows Dx... in general... I think... QwQ; *shivers in fear*
Meletus is my city. They have large windows in some buildings but mostly there are no windows just large spaces for natural light to get in :)

I can deal weef that. don kill me plox Dx
It's all good x'D I do agree that adding in details from other's posts is a good thing.... People putting the wrong time of day/night is a pet peeve of mine...

[size=nonexistent]b-but... Purize sed... *quotes earlier post really softly but no sound escapes Fernwe's lips* *hides under mushroom holding white flag* I'll just... staph...

[size=nonexistent]b-but... Purize sed... *quotes earlier post really softly but no sound comes out* *hides under mushroom holding white flag* I'll just... staph...
*squints to read Lekiel's nonexistent type words...... eyes start bleeding......*

Looks at urban dictionary... *covers face in horror*

Definitely not that one Dx

Edit: Though the one with '#' seems more appropriate... #schmol
What, you're going to make us look it up? -w-

*scrambles around spilling a pile of papers on the floor*

N-Nuuu... where the heck did those papers come from ;3;.. it means smol.. which means small.. symptoms of decrease in size could be the result of embarrassment ma'am!

*cough*!!!*chokes*

N-Nuuu... where the heck did those papers come from ;3;.. it means smol.. which means small.. symptoms of decrease in size could be the result of embarrassment ma'am!

*cough*!!!*chokes*
I figured as much xDD That was more for Bug's benefit than mine. At ease, soldier lol

*cough*!!!*chokes*
*re-adjusts tie and sighs, turning to the window with both hands clasped disappointingly behind back*
"Peicenickle, do I need to reassign you to the mail room?"

Helllloooo Lovelies!!! As some of you know, there's been quite a bit of debate on the order of how to do things with the bandit camp and finishing up with Meletus so we can all move on to Aeredale. This is an important part in the story just because we are trying to find a good way to get all of our characters together.

SO. Here's the plan, just so everyone is clear. (Some edits will be needed, so I apologize.) SilverFlight SilverFlight will edit her post to have Verity and Roland leave Pyrrhus to go and take care of their own things in the city, he'll continue to the gate just as he has done and meet Fernwe. Lekiel Lekiel edit is simply erasing the fact that Fernwe saw Verity and Roland, there was no interaction so it's simple. Bug and I will write our own independent story aspects separately in one post each for Verity and Roland, and end with meeting back up with Pyrrhus mid afternoon at the gates. Zazz Zazz Azaria can meet Verity there and draw her aside to speak with her discretely. So, we will be done with Meletus and we will all tromp off to fight bandits and continue on to Aeredale and to the other players. Azaria will probably come along to fight with us as well.

Everyone got it? Any questions? We know what changes we're making?

BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Melon Bomb Melon Bomb Brendanfp Brendanfp C.C. C.C. Spacing Out Spacing Out

yay! and yeah sorry xD now that we are all meeting up together it works this way. Say why dont you come join our discord server :) it will be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back