• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

That's okay, but it would be a little weird to walk 15 miles south of Meletus and then just start walking right back... But if everyone else likes the idea, then I guess i'm down.
We'd need to collect the bounty tho right? Gotta go back to meletus for that.

It's fine the way it is

Lol you still have yet to answer my question about the Oracle. I like pre-planning my post before I write them but I can't do that if I don't know what's up.

If you still don't know what to say. You can just be like "the answers you seek are in Aeresale" or "you are needed in Aeresale." Some mytical bs like that.

So... what is the plan?
Welp.... Silver, Bug and I were going to write until our hands fell off trying to get to the bandit camp and back to Meletus before you got off work and then finish our character interactions in Meletus, but it seems like Bug has disappeared...

That seems like a long-ass day...
I would be getting dark by the time we returned... I still like my plan of going for the bandits tomorrow IC, and then your idea of heading to Aeredale to collect the bounty since we'll be going that direction anyway... but oh well~

I would be getting dark by the time we returned... I still like my plan of going for the bandits tomorrow IC, and then your idea of heading to Aeredale to collect the bounty since we'll be going that direction anyway... but oh well~

I like that idea too, necause then I can come wiiiith. Tomorrow is my day offff.

Roland flinched, and reeled back, rubbing his arm in surprise. "OW I'm sorry! Geez I was just asking..." Roland muttered under his breath that it would have been faster than walking, and looked around the crowds, who were whispering, looking at the Trio. Roland sighed and pulled out the piece of paper. It was old and wrinkled, but the ink was not faded to poorly.

"Looks like we just follow the southern road.. Shall we?" He gestured with his hand and began making his way through the crowd, smiling at the most shocked people, who parted with quiet disdain to let them through. The breeze was nice, salt and fish, and the sand sticking to the rocks: It reminded Roland of his ship, and his family. He wondered about them, and what they were doing right about now. Probably already back out on the water, making there ways into infinity. Once more Roland felt the Glum tide rise over his heart.

"Do not despair, my son. The Ocean is vast, and alive. Those who take care of it will find themselves in its protection as well. Don't stray to far now.... There are storms on the horizon.."

Her voice invaded his head once more, causing him to grit his teeth. He held his tongue, but looked up at the sky for a moment: They were blue, and crystal clear. Not a single cloud seemed to dance tantalizingly over the hills.
Either a goddess was losing her mind.... or something else was coming.

Pardon me :o but I thought Atlas' banditos were East-side not south?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back