• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

Alright. I guess I can work on it further. But..
(This is gonna be a bit of a long post)

Sorry for the long post,
I am trying double checking if the plague doctor-esque style would be tolerated or even allowed in this particular RP since I have no clue how the medical system works in this world nor do I know about the military system. If you feel annoyed (due to the relative abundance or popularity of having a plague-doctor in a fantasy setting) or think that the Plague doctor idea is a very bad decision: don't hesitate to tell me! I don't want you to stress over this, but I need to make sure that I am not breaking any rules or introducing something unwanted into the group.

I would need some clarification on what the Human military uses for their average soldiers (If the plague doctor-esque style is found unsuitable because I don't really know how the medical practices have evolved in this world to suit the needs of people). If the Doctor idea is approved, then I would like to learn more about the medical system (mainly if they use magic,potions, or if they use similar techniques from doctors in the medieval era).
I'm sorry If I am a bother. Anyways, take care! I'll certainly be working on this more often if I get the chance to research more into the setting and I'll be thinking of ways to better develop the character in the mean-time.
-Have an excellent day, and may your RP be ever-so prosperous!
(Edit: I forgot to send this a while back- I made this post in the morning and it is almost mid-night now. I'm not sure if it perfectly fits the tone that I'm going for- or If I am just missing something- but Its too late to continue editing this. If this seems somewhat idiotic or somethin', I'm sorry XD)

SilverFlight SilverFlight Morrigan is not one for hatred, so I assume they will get along fine. BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Purize Purize I was informed that eventually the gang would all find their way to the capital, so I will just start my story there instead of add another interaction to the interesting bar scene.

Also heads up but I plan to be making edit to my CS in order to give more information. I was very tired when I wrote that Cs and honestly I am super ashamed at the quality. As for discord I tried it before, it isn't really my cup of tea. I will just stick to the OCC if that is ok.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Morrigan is not one for hatred, so I assume they will get along fine. BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Purize Purize I was informed that eventually the gang would all find their way to the capital, so I will just start my story there instead of add another interaction to the interesting bar scene.

Also heads up but I plan to be making edit to my CS in order to give more information. I was very tired when I wrote that Cs and honestly I am super ashamed at the quality. As for discord I tried it before, it isn't really my cup of tea. I will just stick to the OCC if that is ok.
Pyrrhus will be charming at every turn and is much too thick to get upset over people's opinions of him. ^^ He's loud and very friendly, this might annoy some, but he always means well.

Panzer Panzer Hi ^-^; uhh... according to the GMs the RP is no longer accepting characters for the time being. But spots may open up in the future, so if you really really want to be possibly considered for a spot in the future, I'm guessing no one's gonna stop you from handing in a CS :O Seeing as this is a fantasy setting, I'm sure soldiers of this era would like pretty medieval-esque. Likewise, a plague Doctor "look" would be accepted though it might not be the norm for the setting? (Don't take my word for it!) I'm sure healing magic (probably nature oriented) and potions as well as rudimentary physiology plays a part in healing of a high fantasy setting ^3^

Lol I feel bad sleep kicked my ass. Started on my establishing post, but didn't finish. I will get right on it after church.

Panzer Panzer Hi ^-^; uhh... according to the GMs the RP is no longer accepting characters for the time being. But spots may open up in the future, so if you really really want to be possibly considered for a spot in the future, I'm guessing no one's gonna stop you from handing in a CS-
Yes, I was well aware of that situation, thank you. I am merely here to stalk and (by the off-chance that someone would suddenly leave) hopefully join into this rp later in the future.

As for the second thing,
I must thank you for your time and concern. I shall continue with the concept. Although I would feel a lot more secure with the concept if a Gm or Co-Gm would answer, but I trust that you have a much better grasp of common sense than me XD. Alright, I'll be working on it further.
For the meantime, I shall send you an entire platoon of faces to assist in your endeavors:
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
(side note, Am I supposed to join the discord as well? I presumed not due to my role as "Bench" for what may be the entirety of the rp but I may be wrong.)

Panzer Panzer Hi ^-^; uhh... according to the GMs the RP is no longer accepting characters for the time being. But spots may open up in the future, so if you really really want to be possibly considered for a spot in the future, I'm guessing no one's gonna stop you from handing in a CS-
Yes, I was well aware of that situation, thank you. I am merely here to stalk and (by the off-chance that someone would suddenly leave) hopefully join into this rp later in the future.

As for the second thing,
I must thank you for your time and concern. I shall continue with the concept. Although I would feel a lot more secure with the concept if a Gm or Co-Gm would answer, but I trust that you have a much better grasp of common sense than me XD. Alright, I'll be working on it further.
For the meantime, I shall send you an entire platoon of faces to assist in your endeavors:
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
(side note, Am I supposed to join the discord as well? I presumed not due to my role as "Bench" for what may be the entirety of the rp but I may be wrong.)

Dear Mr panzer :3 thanks for your continued interest in our little family! While we aren’t accepting more characters, we will certainly read your CS.

Doctors are healers really, using magic and herbs to make remedies. We do not have any plagues, not yet anyways, and so there is no construct for the class of a plague doctor. Sorry ;-;

As for the military it depends, but most are equipped with a sword and shield, and a spear with armor. Besides that, there is a lot of adventures and warriors of divergent renown. The main focus of the story is the circle, which is not really an army but a collection of the most talented warriors and healers around. But if you want a good idea of a basic soldier build, you can refer to atlas’s CS. Also, feel free to join the discord if you would like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back