• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

"Splendid! Mine's 140!" And with that, she gestured to her new friend to follow her down the hall.

Tsuki overheard the girl shout her room number, and turned to walk toward them.

"No, I'm just sick of you in general," she replied, brushing through the area of her hair containing a rather short lock. Oh my god Damen is that your idea of a good conversation topic? Honestly, you could have picked far better.

@Magattahana @Veyd Sahvoz

Quinn followed her down the hall lugging all her baggage. She hoped that they wouldn't get lost so she could finally put down her bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayden eventually walked up to his room number, ignoring the cackle of schoolgirls he heard behind him and walked in, leaving the door open. He looked around at the modest furnishings and sat down in his bed. It felt extremely comfortable and Hayden was tempted to go to sleep right now for the rest of the day. Better then the streets I suppose.... He stood back up and opened his drawer to find some school uniforms neatly folded before closing it and walking back out of his dorm.

Kazehana said:
"No, I'm just sick of you in general," she replied, brushing through the area of her hair containing a rather short lock. Oh my god Damen is that your idea of a good conversation topic? Honestly, you could have picked far better.
@Magattahana @Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked away, he just sank into the wall, becoming a shadow.

Zane sighed. "Well, to be fair, you didn't really need to throw a knife at me earlier. I'm sorry though for escalating it." He extended his hand to her as a gesture of goodwill.

Abs stopped herself. "Hold on... I have an idea." She looked at one of the security cameras in the ceiling and her eyes began to glow a luminescent shade of blue, like a neon sign in a restaurant window. She peered through the camera into the network it was connected to, and from there she could through the eye of every camera in the building. Flipping through the images, she eventually found a hallway with numbered doors. "That must be it..." She mumbled, and then gasped. Her brother was in that very same hallway! She grabbed the other girl's hand and dragged her with her through the hallways, eager to be reunited with Zane.

Tsuki was about to say something, but the blue-eyed girl moved to fast. She sighed a little, and followed at her own pace.

@Everyone!

Quinn almost leaps out of her skin as Abs grips her wrist and pulls her with her down the hallway. Not to mention the freaky glowing in her eyes and the fact that she suddenly knows where to go. Something like that would've taken Quinn hours with a spell book to figure out. "Hey!" she cried out as she was dragged through the halls.

Damen looked up at the girl, a british girl. He seemed to not be bothered, Night Wing on the other hand got up "Hya!" she said while wanting to make some new friends.

Zane shrugged and thought about what else he should say...or whether he should try to say anything else at all. (I'm getting a major tsundere vibe from Heather.)

"Ow! Oof!" Abs was carried by her own momentum into the floor. She stood up and brushed herself off. "I'm sorry!" She smiled at the stranger she had bumped into in an apologetic way.

@DJGomez @Elizabeth2476

Hayden begins to heat the air around him as he's initially annoyed by her carelessness, but thinks otherwise as he calms himself and gives a deadpan smile and nod. "It's alright."

@Magattahana

Rouge got up and started poking Damen's shadow with her foot. "Are you going to come out or just sulk in there? You can't expect to have a good time if you never come out and interact with people!" she ranted, trying to convince him to actually participate.

(I literally finished this when you wrote that d:)

@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana

Zane was wondering why she was talking to a shadow, but given the nature of this school, he didn't really give it too much thought.

Abs' eyes start glowing again as she accesses the cameras again to regain her bearings. She resumes her mad dash through the halls.

Tsuki walked past Hayden with her expressionless face.

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz @DJGomez

Hayden gives a curt nod to Tsuki as she walks by and begins to walk down the hallway with no particular destination in mind and lingers around until he finds a girl talking to a shadow before sitting down opposite of them and leaning his head back as he people watches the various persons who walk by.

@Magattahana @Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz

Abs explained her ability while running. "I'm a technopath. If it's electronic, I can control it." She turned back at her new friend and smiled. "So, if you're ever having computer trouble, I can help you out!"

Tsuki continued down the path her apparent roommate had taken through the hallway.

(brb guys going to get some food)

"Oh wow..." Quinn said and stared at Abs in amazement. She didn't think such things existed, but then again she had powers of her own so why wouldn't other people. They finally made it to the dorm rooms and Quinn broke off from Abs when she saw her room number. "Thanks for everything," she said before entering her room. It was empty, telling her her roommate at yet to arrive. She put down her things and set to unpacking. After she was done she looked around satisfied.

Kazehana said:
Rouge got up and started poking Damen's shadow with her foot. "Are you going to come out or just sulk in there? You can't expect to have a good time if you never come out and interact with people!" she ranted, trying to convince him to actually participate.
(I literally finished this when you wrote that d:)

@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana
Damen didn't respond for a moment "I'm sure you'll be fine without me…I'm still here just not physical" explained Damen looking at everyone in the hallway. Night Wing rolled her eyes and went to Heather "He's always like that…" she stated.

"Yes, I'm well aware of that," she countered, still focused on poking the shadow with her foot. "But that doesn't make it acceptable! You should act like a normal person for once," she concluded with determination.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"Yes, I'm well aware of that," she countered, still focused on poking the shadow with her foot. "But that doesn't make it acceptable! You should act like a normal person for once," she concluded with determination.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen stopped "Since when were any of us normal?" he asked, knowing what her answer might be.

Abs smiled. "No problem!" She popped inside her own room to put her things down. Then, with eyes glowing yet again, she set out through the school to find her brother.

(back guys)

"No excuses," she retorted, rather unamused with his attitude. "You're going to act like one whether or not you think you're exempt from normal social standards!"

@Veyd Sahvoz

Quinn decided she might as well explore the school and she hoped to find the library. She loved to curl up among the books and it was probably quiet there as well. She stepped out of her room into the hall way and started on her exploration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back