• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Kazehana said:
"No excuses," she retorted, rather unamused with his attitude. "You're going to act like one whether or not you think you're exempt from normal social standards!"
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen chuckled a bit "And how do you plan on making me? You are at the disadvantage" he stated while looking at her from the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane's sister practically tackled him out of nowhere. "Zany!" she squealed gleefully upon finally getting to see her brother.

Zane's face flushed red upon being called that in front of everyone. He always hated her calling him that. "S-Sis, come on! You're not supposed to call me that in public, remember?"

(the twins have been reunited! :D )

Rouge paused for a moment, staring at the shadow blankly. "Well, you could be social, or I could tell administration about some nasty habits I've noticed. I don't think they would be too happy with a potential felon in their school. You know a lot of that stuff is illegal, right?" she teased, hoping she could blackmail him successfully.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Rouge paused for a moment, staring at the shadow blankly. "Well, you could be social, or I could tell administration about some nasty habits I've noticed. I don't think they would be too happy with a potential felon in their school. You know a lot of that stuff is illegal, right?" she teased, hoping she could blackmail him successfully.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"How are they to know the truth? You'd tell them your personal opinions and they're just going to expell me for something I didn't do?" explained Damen as he laughed a bit "I can't even see when I'm a shadow so yet again you have nothing but your personal opinion"

Irisviel stumbled along the path towards the school tucking a silver strand of hair behind her ear. She clutch her bag with one hand and a small riped up piece of paper that showed the number of her dorm. Speaking in whispers as she walking into the academy as she was trying to memorize her dorm number. "138...138...148...Wait no..." She sighed as she looked back at her paper and sighed. "138." She walked aimlessly aloong the halls watching the other student as they went on with their daily lives paying no mind to her or her actions. Finally finding her dorm she pushed open the door slightly and peaked inside before fully opening the door and walking in. Throwing her things down on a clear bed before following in suit and falling down with it. Shoving her face in the pillows as she sighed before rolling over and looking up at the ceiling with a blank stare.

After catching up for a few minutes, Abs' attention was drawn to the girl sitting next to her brother. In the blink of an eye, she was sitting cross-legged in front of the girl, inspecting her with her vivid blue eyes. "Is this your new girlfriend or something, Zany?"

By this point, Zane was too embarrassed to speak.

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz @Elizabeth2476

(Who's sitting next to you? I hope you're not referring to Heather cuz she's up harassing Damen atm)

"True, but they'll investigate it and there's cameras you know. Plus, they can't just ignore something that could end up screwing them in the end," she reasoned. "And that stuff about not being able to see if just made up! Stop trying to get out of it!" She put her hands on her hips, not willing to lose to him.

@Veyd Sahvoz

(I guess it's Rouge then? I'm having trouble of keeping up with Heather and her duplicates lol)

Kazehana said:
(Who's sitting next to you? I hope you're not referring to Heather cuz she's up harassing Damen atm)
"True, but they'll investigate it and there's cameras you know. Plus, they can't just ignore something that could end up screwing them in the end," she reasoned. "And that stuff about not being able to see if just made up! Stop trying to get out of it!" She put her hands on her hips, not willing to lose to him.

@Veyd Sahvoz
"Would you like to see for yourself?" asked Damen as he reached a shadow out to her and pulled her into the wall, making her a shadow as well.

(Heather doesn't technically exist when they're separated. Rouge is the only one actually present)

Startled, she panicked a little, unsure what was going on. "Excuse me? What made you think you could just do that? This is unacceptable!" she whined, unhappy to be reduced to a mere shadow. She had an obligation to let the world see her beauty, but couldn't as a 2D black silhouette.

Veyd Sahvoz]Damen didn't respond for a moment "[COLOR=#000066]I'm sure you'll be fine without me…I'm still here just not physical[/COLOR]" explained Damen looking at everyone in the hallway. Night Wing rolled her eyes and went to Heather "[COLOR=#330066]He's always like that…[/COLOR]" she stated. [/QUOTE] (OWNED) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]

Kazehana said:
(Heather doesn't technically exist when they're separated. Rouge is the only one actually present)
Startled, she panicked a little, unsure what was going on. "Excuse me? What made you think you could just do that? This is unacceptable!" she whined, unhappy to be reduced to a mere shadow. She had an obligation to let the world see her beauty, but couldn't as a 2D black outline.

(OWNED)

@Veyd Sahvoz
(this ain't over)

"You asked for it, I'm just showing you the world from the perspective if a shadow" said Damen, he looked straight out of the wall, it was clear but when hd turned to walk down the wall the image became blurry a bit. "It isn't just 2 dimensional, it's the opposite" explained Damen as he brought the both of them out of the wall, making them physical. He looked at Night Wing and nodded, he looked at everyone else "I gotta go" snd with that he disappeared in a shroud of darkness. Appearing in his dorm room.

"Sis..." he gave his sister a confused look. "There's no one there..."

Abs looked around and relocated Rouge. She pointed without really thinking about whether it was rude or not. "There! Her! Is she your new girlfriend?!"

Tsuki wandered to the hallway everyone was in. She simply stood there and watched everyone without saying a word.

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz @Elizabeth2476

In a blur, she was almost suddenly left out in the hall, almost unsure of what had just happened. Upon seeing the dark shroud thingy, she immediately set into action. "Aw hell no. You did NOT just leave in the middle of a conversation," she started, a obvious look of disbelief on her face. "If you think you can leave to have some peace and quiet, you have another thing coming!" she shouted at him, aware he wasn't still there. "Night Wing!" she continued, spinning around to face her. "Is your room unlocked? We're going to have a chat about civil manners," she requested, though it was more like a demand.

(Sure it isn't ;) )

@Veyd Sahvoz

Night Wing wondered why the heck Damen just left like that, she turned her gaze to Abs wondering what she meant about Rouge being someones girlfriend "What's this?!" she asked while laughing a bit.

Unaware of what was happening around her, mainly because she was too determined to notice, marched off to their room, remembering Daggora go there earlier. She almost kicked open the door and walked in, fuming. "Did you just do what I think you just did?" she demanded.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Zane hid his reddening face in the floor.

Abs stammered out an explanation. "I saw Zane sitting with that girl when I hacked into the security cameras!" She waved her arms around hyperactively, "... so the only logical explanation is that she's my brother's new girlfriend!!"

Tsuki continued to watch the scene in front of her.

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Unaware of what was happening around her, mainly because she was too determined to notice, marched off to their room, remembering Daggora go there earlier. She almost kicked open the door and walked in, fuming. "Did you just do what I think you just did?" she demanded.
@Veyd Sahvoz
The room was empty and a shadow slipped out of the room.

Night Wing followed Rouge "Okay can't we all just take a moment to calm down?" she suggested, knowing Rouge likely wouldn't drop this.

Hayden stood up from the bench as he watched the girl and her shadow friend argue like a married couple, drawing a fair amount of amusement from the scene that was unfolding.

"Did he just leave AGAIN?" she demanded, a bit more furiously before, if that's possible. She stopped what she was doing, reduced her breathing to a normal pace, and silently walked back towards her room. On her way, she casually commented to the girl making wild accusations about her, calmly stating, "I would sooner scalp him and fashion a nice handbag out of his flesh," not stopping to talk or even look at them while she spoke. Then, she proceeded to enter her room, calmly shutting the door behind her. Once inside, everyone else asked what happened, feeling her emotions the entire time. She then proceeded to fabricate several possible ways of torturing and/or straight up killing the man right where he stands.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana

Kazehana said:
"Did he just leave AGAIN?" she demanded, a bit more furiously before, if that's possible. She stopped what she was doing, reduced her breathing to a normal pace, and silently walked back towards her room. On her way, she casually commented to the girl making wild accusations about her, calmly stating, "I would sooner scalp him and fashion a nice handbag out of his flesh," not stopping to talk or even look at them while she spoke. Then, she proceeded to enter her room, calmly shutting the door behind her. Once inside, everyone else asked what happened, feeling her emotions the entire time. She then proceeded to fabricate several possible ways of torturing and/or straight up killing the man right where he stands.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana
(Woah, xD )

Night Wing knocked on Heather's dorm door "Heather…can I talk to you?" she asked, seeming desperate.

Zane watched his sister's exaggerated, over-energetic movements. She was annoying, but he had really missed her.

Abigayle stuck her tongue out at the girl for being so rude. She wasn't surprised by the girl's response though--Zane was really bad with girls. Within seconds, however, her attention had shifted to something else. "Hey, Zane..."

"Yeah, Sis?"

"Do they have a library here?"

He laughed. Very typical of his sister. "Yeah, I think so."

With that, Abs' eyes started glowing blue so she could navigate to the library easily, and hopped onto her brother's back! "Let's go!"

With a sigh, Zane started on his way down the hall.

(Bruh you don't mess with a girl when she's that pissed off)

They paused for a moment, glancing at each other for a minute. They silently agreed that Rouge should probably not talk right now. "What is it?" Jaune asked, after a sigh of resignation. They all hoped this would be quick, because when they recombined, they would all have to deal with whatever Damen did to Rouge.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Irisviel looked over at the figure in the door way and opened her mouth before closing it deciding screaming was not the best way to introduce herself as she sat there. Bitting her lip seeing that the figure wasnt leaving before she spoke. "Can I...Can I help you?" She asked pulling her cap off her head before she smoothed down her hair.

@DJGomez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back