• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Aedus didn't take any notice of what the girl said, he assumed she heard him though and that was good enough for him This girl doesn't seem too bad, as long as she doesn't mess with my stuff, we'll be friends Aedus thought before he let sleep claim him.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Johnny awakes from his slumber and automatically went to the cafeteria. He was so hungry that his stomach growled at him. Johnny then noticed Damen and NightWing and he rushes to them. " Hi... " says Johnny happy for some reason.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Zane walked the hallways, relaxedly resting his scarlet-haired head on his hands while whistling something or other.

@Anyone

Celestia got up and headed towards her luggage quietly whilst swaying side to side, she then begun rummaging through it all until she found her small hand-held teddy bear, due to being tired from boredom, she began to loose her sense of sight which caused her to turn around and go to the nearest bed she saw..and before she knew it, she had fell asleep in the boys bed with him...

*This can only go well..*

@GingerBread

Zane had the sudden urge to play some music. He returned to his room and whipped out an electric guitar, and began to play. He could play anything he had seen performed in concert becauses he could use his powers to replicate the movement of the player's hands across the instrument.

He didn't really think about whether or not his playing would disturb anyone. He was kind of impulsive like that.

[media]

[/media]
@GingerBread @CelestiaVanGuard @AnyoneElse

Aedus slowly woke up and felt someone cuddled up next to him, turning his head slightly he saw his roommate. Aedus tried to move but found the girl had wrapped her arms around him stopping him from moving, giving up trying to move, Aedus just laid there with the girl cuddled up to him hugging him like a child hugs a teddy If i want to leave, i'm going to have to wake her up. But that would be rude Aedus thought, sighing as he laid there letting the girl sleep peacefully.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Celestia unconsciously moves in closer and begins to hold tight, "D-don't leave me too..." she mumbles in her sleep. Tears begin to roll down her face as her face goes into his back, "I'm...s-sorry..I won't do it again...mas-..." she mumbles whilst her daunting dreams from the past began to stream back through her head.

@GingerBread

Damen looked at Johnny "Hey. . ." he said while walking on, still clutching his stomach. He wasn't trying to be rude he just felt like walking around for a bit.

Aedus felt the girl bury her head into him, not soon after he felt wetness where her head was buried, looking over Aedus saw that she was crying and mumbling stuff in her sleep. In an effort to comfort her, Aedus wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back gently stroking her hair "It's okay" Aedus said, his voice just higher than a whisper as he continued gently stroking her hair, trying to stop her from crying.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent continued his walk around school, itching for a fight but something else was on his mind. He closed into the dorms. Bored, he felt like seeing if anyone in there felt like fighting. He carelessly walked through making as much sound as he could, he found what seemed like a interesting room. Not caring about how he entered he smashed the door to see his 'boyfriend' and a female 'sleeping' "Good for you, you have a new girlfriend. She want a fight?" Ent asked walking over to the bed.

@GingerBread @CelestiaVanGuard

Zane eventually stopped playing and sat in his room thinking about how much he missed his sister. The two were practically inseparable, so of course being away from her caused him discomfort. She had sent him a letter saying she'd get to the Academy soon.

His train of thought was derailed when he heard a smashing sound down the hall. Eager for anything to take his mind off these saddening thoughts, he left his room and went to go investigate the noise.

@GingerBread @CelestiaVanGuard @metalcity

"She's not my girlfriend, i hardly know her" Aedus replied, shaking his head slightly "Anyway did you want something Ent? apart from a fight" Aedus asked, not really wanting to witness anymore fights "Also you should knock in future" Aedus scolded as he stopped hugging the girl with both arms, just using one to pull her closer as she seemed to get comfort from being close to him.

@CelestiaVanGuard @metalcity

Ent smirked, "She is not your girlfriend? Well you guys seem pretty close. And, I came because I was bored and for some reason this room seemed quite interesting. But I was disproven when I saw you. And I did knock, but I broke it." He said with slight laughter.

Rouge had just won the game when they heard loud noises coming from nearby, presumably in the hallway. Rouge decided to investigate, pleased that the school had returned to its normal antics. It was too quiet for her recently. As she looked around, she didn't see much of a commotion, at least not in the hall, but she did see that dumb boy from earlier. Oh god, what is he doing here. She decided to wait near the door in the hallway so that she could eavesdrop on whoever was in the room he just entered.

@GingerBread @Magattahana @metalcity @CelestiaVanGuard

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is the kitty jealous?" Aedus asked, giving a slight smirk as he said it before turning attention to Zane "Everything's fine, you can all leave now" Aedus said, not really liking the fact that he was cuddled up in bed to a girl he had only just met with his boyfriend standing in front of him Can this situation get any worse? Aedus thought The answer of course is yes, A fight could break out.

@Magattahana @metalcity @CelestiaVanGuard @Kazehana

(Rouge is one of her duplicates. She is the leader and is the most belligerent. Etc.)

Kitty? Only person that brings up is Ent. Which means I should probably not be here. Yet here I am. She decided to stay just a moment longer, not particularly interested in whatever fight he would bring, but also not interested on missing out.

@GingerBread @Magattahana @metalcity @CelestiaVanGuard

Ent smiled as he thought up the perfect joke, he pulled out the book and found the perrfect word "looks like you are not getting this pussy then." He looked away, trying to act serious but his face quivered as a smile tried to come out.

Damen and Night Wing both heard the bang, Damen made them turn into shadows as they appeared in the hall. Night Wing transformed into her human self and they walked over, seeing Ent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back