• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Ent sighed "look, I'm bored. All I want is a challenging enemy. What did you want me to do? Any ways, you still owe me food." Ent looked disappointed that Aedus didn't even smile. He began walking towards the doorway and sighed at the sight of a lot of people.

@GingerBread @CelestiaVanGuard @Magattahana @Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana (sorry, just remembered how offensive that word is to people of some countries. Being from Britain it's another word, I apologise)

metalcity said:
Ent sighed "look, I'm bored. All I want is a challenging enemy. What did you want me to do? Any ways, you still owe me food." Ent looked disappointed that Aedus didn't even smile. He began walking towards the doorway and sighed at the sight of a lot of people.
@GingerBread @CelestiaVanGuard @Magattahana @Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana (sorry, just remembered how offensive that word is to people of some countries. Being from Britain it's another word, I apologise)
(I doubt anyone was actually offended by that comment lol)

Rouge's head snapped up from her seated position out in the hall. "What? Go away!" she seethed, hoping not to attract attention to the hallway. Too late.. she thought as Ent entered the hallway. She looked slightly away from him in an attempt to get him to not notice her. Who am i kidding, this is the worst cover ever.

@GingerBread @Magattahana @CelestiaVanGuard @metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz

Zane noticed that Rouge appeared to not want Ent to notice her, so he nonchalantly positioned himself between the two and extended his hand to this new person. "Hello. I'm Zane." He gave a friendly smile.

@Everyone (too lazy to type everyone's name lol)

Danen stood there, leaning against the wall not really seeming to care but he heard what Ent said "…" he was about to speak but Night Wing shook her head for him to just leave it alone.

Zane sat on the ground next to Rouge and coughed awkwardly. He knew that she didn't want to be noticed by this violent character, but he was tired of standing. If it came down to it, he'd do what he could to prevent another fight from breaking out.

@Kazehana

Quinn looked up at the building before her. It was going to be her new home and a safe haven from the hunters, but she wasn't exactly happy to be there. She had never been around other people with abilities other than her family. She grabbed the small crystal that hung around her neck and whispered a small spell for good luck. The spell just guided luck her way, but it didn't always work, however it calmed her nerves and she made her way inside to find dorm room number 139. She trailed her suitcase behind her while her messenger bag hung heavy on her shoulder. It had been stuffed full with supplies and books and was making her shoulder ache.

Inside was huge and she glanced around looking for a sign that would director her to the dorm rooms. Maybe there was someone around who could point the way? Although she was nervous to meet anyone new she didn't want to look like an idiot bumbling around the building lost.

Abigayle barrelled in through the doors and excitedly began her search for room 140. She was feeling very happy because her coming here meant she would be able to see her twin again. He wouldn't admit to it, but she knew that he hated being away from her, and because of this she often worried about his mood when they were apart.

Moments after she had ran down the hallway, a smaller girl followed through the doors. She held a slip of paper up to her expressionless face and read aloud, in a hushed voice, "140."

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @CelestiaVanGuard @GingerBread @metalcity

Hayden walked through the front doors of RWA with nothing more then the tattered clothes on his back. As he walked through the halls he noted some of the students as they went about their daily activities. Some of them seemed to have rather extraordinary abilities but he planned on keeping to himself for the most part. Hayden walked towards the dorms as he looked for room 138 and to see if he might meet his new roommate. He'd been assigned to class F and noted where some of his classes were located for tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quinn was startled by a girl running past her and had to step to the side quickly to let her pass. She was mumbling something under her breath, but she wasn't sure what she was saying. "Umm, excuse me?" she called after the girl.

Damen sensed some nearby, ignoring it he just stood with the rest of them in the hall along with Night Wing. The bleeding had gone down but he wasn't about to go running around, instead he just waited to jump in on a conversation.

Abigayle skidded to a stop and then backpedaled to the girl who had spoken to her. She gave her a huge grin, blue eyes beaming like spotlights. "Hi there! Did you need something?"

Zane heard a familiar voice echoing through the halls and quickly started fidgeting in excitement. It was his sister. He'd recognize her British accent anywhere. He resisted the urge to go find her because he didn't want to leave Knife Girl alone with this unpredictable character.

After a while, Tsuki found her room.

@Elizabeth2476 @Kazehana

The girl before her was beaming and it shocked Quinn with how open she was. "Y-yes um just do you know where the dorms are?" She shuffled from foot to foot and shifted her bag on her shoulder.

Hayden shuffled past Quinn as he listened to their conversation, not trying to draw much attention to himself and heard where the dorms where located as he made his way closer to room 138

Zane looked over at the girl beside him. "So... What's your name? I imagine you're getting sick of me calling you 'Knife Girl'."

"No idea! Want to look for them with me?" Abs extended her hand, her voice echoing through the school like a British songbird's singing. "What's your room number?"

Tsuki passed the two in the hallway on the way to her room.

Damen sighed as he heard the new students, he looked over at Night Wing, then to Heather and then at the door "So…wonder what class we're gonna have" he said aloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back