• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Kazehana said:
Heather looked over at her. "I suppose.." She began playing Silent Night, adding some vibrato for effect. She hoped it would be good for this school; Heather was hoping to be principal chair this year.
As Heather played Silent Night on her flute, Night Wing started singing to it, her voice so gentle and calm as she sang beautifully.

Well we have a lounge, so we can play video games, pool, foos ball, air hockey. You can "hang out" with some of the girls, he said with a wink and you can either fight each other over some stupid shit or go to the town nearby and get attacked by hunters @DarkmatterTENSHO

@Daggora Keket[/URL] participates here. Singing or viola or whatnot lol)

Once they finished the song, Heather lowered her flute, smiling a little. "That was nice," she commented, pleased with the musical blend. She did have a better than mediocre time here, though she wasn't about to admit it. Unfotunately, since she was playing, she couldn't eat or drink, and she wanted some lunch after all she'd been through. That much exercise took a lot out of her, and as she thought about it, her stomach faintly growled.

Damen woke up, still on the roof of the massive academy Must've dozed off… he thought. After stretching a bit he decided not to get up, instead he put his hands on the back of his head and relaxed as he began sinking through the roof becoming a shadow and falling through the roof and different floors of the academy. He thought he'd stopped but instead of standing up he remained as a shadow and accidently fell through the hall, landing on the next level "I…didn't…mean……to do that" he explained to the students around him, the wind momentarily knocked out of him, and slowly got up. He felt like walking around a bit, but when he went to go out the main entrance he bumped into a young girl passing right through her as if she was a ghost I didn't think ghosts would be here, thought Damen.

Johnny senses Crimson and Liger in the Cafeteria he see both of them then he sees Ent and Aedus in the library. He smiles to himself as he touches Damion head and sees his past. " This is good need more practice though " breathes Johnny as he falls down on his bed as Damion comes and jump on his stomach.

Kazehana said:
(kind of assuming that @Daggora Keket participates here. Singing or viola or whatnot lol)
Once they finished the song, Heather lowered her flute, smiling a little. "That was nice," she commented, pleased with the musical blend. She did have a better than mediocre time here, though she wasn't about to admit it. Unfotunately, since she was playing, she couldn't eat or drink, and she wanted some lunch after all she'd been through. That much exercise took a lot out of her, and as she thought about it, her stomach faintly growled.
Night Wing smiled, happy to see how good Heather and Daggora were at playing their instruments, she . She cleared her throat a bit before playing Papermoon on her piano, not loudly, but slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing smiled, jeleous of how good Heather and Daggora were at playing their instruments. She cleared her throat a bit before playing Papermoon on her piano, not loudly, but slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Heather looked at Night Wing in confusion. "I thought we were playing Christmas music..?" She had no idea how to play that song, and she wasn't about to try because it would sound like an epileptic cat at a rave.

Kazehana said:
Heather looked at Night Wing in confusion. "I thought we were playing Christmas music..?" She had no idea how to play that song, and she wasn't about to try because it would sound like an epileptic cat at a rave.
"Oh right, my bad" said Night Wing, scratching the back of her head and playing around with her hair. It took her a moment but she thought of a Christmas song to play, she began playing the White Christmas on the piano, humming a bit as well.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Oh right, my bad" said Night Wing, scratching the back of her head and playing around with her hair. It took her a moment but she thought of a Christmas song to play, she began playing the White Christmas on the piano, humming a bit as well.

[/QUOTE]
Heather thought she saw that song somewhere in Daggora's stack, so she looked for it, mainly for the key. Then, she jumped in with Night Wing, hoping it would sound alright.

(Y'all think it's funny, but that is an accurate description of me when I have to play piccolo)

Kaoru sees Damen land in the hallway he's in. He walks over to him. "U-um a-are y-you o-ok?" Kaoru says before Katashi gets angry and ddecides to replace Kaoru for now. "Ya know, ya really should be more careful. Ya coulda hurt someone." He says angrily before Kaoru comes back out, replacing Katashi. "O-oh I-I'm s-sorry a-about h-him. I-I c-can't c-control w-when h-he c-comes o-out." @Veyd Sahvoz

(it's kinda hard to explain, but it's like there are two dierent people living in his body. They look completely diferent from each other. Kaoru is the one who you see most of the time, but you only see Katashi when Katashi feels angry, stressed, or is fighting. So, no, he's not bipolar. Sorry if that confused you) @Veyd Sahvoz

(Aight)

Night Wing stopped playing for a moment when she accidently hit a wrong key, she grumbled to herself and tried to redo it but it took her a couple of tries. "Hey Heather…can you play any othet instruments?" asked Night Wing, smirking as an idea popped into her mind.

GingerBread said:
Aedus stayed quiet on the way to the library, when they got there Aedus got the books he need to do his homework and sat down Of course my crying annoys him but not even because he cares but because it gets on his nerves
As they made there way into the library, Ent sat down with Aedus. He pulled out his book on the language people speak. He carefully studied it.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Aight)
Night Wing stopped playing for a moment when she accidently hit a wrong key, she grumbled to herself and tried to redo it but it took her a couple of tries. "Hey Heather…can you play any othet instruments?" asked Night Wing, smirking as an idea popped into her mind.

[/QUOTE]
"Well yeah.." her voice trailed off, trying to figure out what she was thinking. She put her flute on a chair and stretched a little, loving the tension release.

metalcity said:
As they made there way into the library, Ent sat down with Aedus. He pulled out his book on the language people speak. He carefully studied it.
When Ent sat next to Aedus, Aedus gently placed his head in Ent's lap as he continued to read the book about the thing he had to study for homework.

savion had stopped wondering when he encountered the library. he barely knew how to read being an experiment since birth but he decided to go in anyway.he closed his umbrella but kept on his mask. often when he took it off people either ran away or laughed at him. though he didn't care much it did get annoying.after walking around for a bit he spotted someone though he did not know who as he had just arrived. he would approach but since he was unable to communicate it would seem weird if he just walked up and stood there. so instead he sat in a near by chair with a random book pretending to read.

@metalcity

As Aeuds placed his head on Ent's lap he silently sighed. He continued reading his book then noticed as someone else walked in, he carefully studied him, not trusting him. He lifted Aedus off of his lap and got out of his chair and started walking over to the boy pretending to read.

@zenreaper @GingerBread

he heard the slight movement of a chair but pretended not to notice. he took a glance int the direction the sound came from and saw that the man was walking in his direction 'did i do something?' wondered. either way the ma would be upon him soon. around his hand manifested a dark but barely visible smoke just in case he had to defend himself.

@metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back