• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Aedus was confused when Ent lifted him out of his lap and walked away. Aedus then heard Ent angrily ask someone something, Aedus got up and walked behind Ent, and started scratching behind his ears "Calm down" Aedus said, quiet enough that the boy couldn't hear

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus was confused when Ent lifted him out of his lap and walked away. Aedus then heard Ent angrily ask someone something, Aedus got up and walked behind Ent, and started scratching behind his ears "Calm down" Aedus said, quiet enough that the boy couldn't hear
@metalcity
"I swear to god, I'm going to cut these ears off and glue them on your head. Then we will see who likes being scratched." He said with a evil shine in his eyes. He purred during what he said.

metalcity said:
"I swear to god, I'm going to cut these ears off and glue them on your head. Then we will see who likes being scratched." He said with a evil shine in his eyes. He purred during what he said.
Aedus was completely unfazed by Ent's threat "You know you love it really" Aedus said with a smile on his face as he continued to scratch behind Ent's ears, enjoying the purring sound he was making.

GingerBread said:
Aedus was completely unfazed by Ent's threat "You know you love it really" Aedus said with a smile on his face as he continued to scratch behind Ent's ears, enjoying the purring sound he was making.
"I can not wait till I kill you." He purred out. Frowning.

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
"I can not wait till I kill you." He purred out. Frowning.
Aedus frowned upon hearing what Ent had said but continued scratching his ears "If you kill me who will scratch you behind the ears?" Aedus asked, as a smile came back on his face "And don't say you don't enjoy it, your purring gives away that you do"

@metalcity

Kazehana said:
"Well yeah.." her voice trailed off, trying to figure out what she was thinking. She put her flute on a chair and stretched a little, loving the tension release.
Night Wing smiled even more as she turned into a crow and flew over to Heather, perching herself on her shoulder and motioning for Heather to play on her flute.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing smiled even more as she turned into a crow and flew over to Heather, perching herself on her shoulder and motioning for Heather to play on her flute.

[/QUOTE]
Heather froze for a moment, unsure how to react to Night Wing perched on her, let alone touching her. She took a deep breathe to calm herself down, then held up her flute. After a moment of deciding, she started to play Carol of the Bells, holding the theme for today's "rehearsal."

Kazehana said:
Heather froze for a moment, unsure how to react to Night Wing perched on her, let alone touching her. She took a deep breathe to calm herself down, then held up her flute. After a moment of deciding, she started to play Carol of the Bells, holding the theme for today's "rehearsal."
As Heather played on her flute, Night Wing sang along by whistling and chirping.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]As Heather played on her flute, Night Wing sang along by whistling and chirping.

[/QUOTE]
Once the song had finished, Heather could hold it in no longer. "So, do you want to get some food?" she asked, hoping desperately she would want to go. Her stomach started to hurt from the lack of food; she needed something to sustain her. Her metabolism required her to eat every so often, and breakfast had been too long passed.

GingerBread said:
Aedus frowned upon hearing what Ent had said but continued scratching his ears "If you kill me who will scratch you behind the ears?" Aedus asked, as a smile came back on his face "And don't say you don't enjoy it, your purring gives away that you do"
@metalcity
"You are really pissing me off, it is part of being a cat. Its like you not being a wimp, it is impossible." He said as he started to frown more as he purred more.

metalcity said:
"You are really pissing me off, it is part of being a cat. Its like you not being a wimp, it is impossible." He said as he started to frown more as he purred more.
"I-I'm not a wimp" Aedus argued weakly, sounding like he didn't believe what he had just said. Aedus started frowning as he stopped scratching behind Ent's ears

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
"I-I'm not a wimp" Aedus argued weakly, sounding like he didn't believe what he had just said. Aedus started frowning as he stopped scratching behind Ent's ears
@metalcity
"See thank you, don't do that again." he turned around to look a the boy again, "So what did you want?" He asked more annoyed.

@zenreaper

Kazehana said:
Once the song had finished, Heather could hold it in no longer. "So, do you want to get some food?" she asked, hoping desperately she would want to go. Her stomach started to hurt from the lack of food; she needed something to sustain her. Her metabolism required her to eat every so often, and breakfast had been too long passed.
Night Wing flew off of her shoulder and turned back to her human self "I thought you'd never ask" she stated while chuckling a bit.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing flew off of her shoulder and turned back to her human self "I thought you'd never ask" she stated while chuckling a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Relieved, Heather set down her flute, bounding toward the door. "Ready?" she inquired, excited to say the least.

Kazehana said:
Relieved, Heather set down her flute, bounding toward the door. "Ready?" she inquired, excited to say the least.
"Yup. Where do you want to go?" asked Night Wing. There was a number of places to go, but which one to choose.

(Wait…just realized, Daggora is with Night Wing and Heather…so wouldn't we technically be ditching her? lol)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Yup. Where do you want to go?" asked Night Wing. There was a number of places to go, but which one to choose.
(Wait…just realized, Daggora is with Night Wing and Heather…so wouldn't we technically be ditching her? lol)

[/QUOTE]
(Drag her! ... along)

Heather looked at her with surprise. "There's more than one option? I just thought there was one cafeteria.." She bit the left half of her bottom lip, perplexed by the size of the school, still unable to process it.

Kazehana said:
(Drag her! ... along)
Heather looked at her with surprise. "There's more than one option? I just thought there was one cafeteria.." She bit the left half of her bottom lip, perplexed by the size of the school, still unable to process it.
"Well there is the lounge, the cafeteria, the café in the nearby city and I think that's it" explained Night Wing.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Well there is the lounge, the cafeteria, the café in the nearby city and I think that's it" explained Night Wing.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, well I haven't been to the city, but that might take too long.. I suppose whatver you want to do," she offered, itching to get going.

Kazehana said:
"Hmm, well I haven't been to the city, but that might take too long.. I suppose whatver you want to do," she offered, itching to get going.
"Lounge it is" said Night Wing, turning swiftly on her feet and heading to the door to wait for Daggora and Heather. She had only been to the lounge once and was still glad to spend time with Heather and Daggora.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Lounge it is" said Night Wing, turning swiftly on her feet and heading to the door to wait for Daggora and Heather. She had only been to the lounge once and was still glad to spend time with Heather and Daggora.

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty," she concluded, heading out the door after Night Wing.

(Sort of assuming she comes along lol)

he looked up at the man when he asked him why he was watching him. but could not reply. whenever he talked his throat bleed and he could only utter one or two word at most before coughing up blood. so instead he always carried a note pad. slowly pulling out the note pad he wrote a single word "lost" and showed it to the man.

@metalcity @GingerBread

zenreaper said:
he looked up at the man when he asked him why he was watching him. but could not reply. whenever he talked his throat bleed and he could only utter one or two word at most before coughing up blood. so instead he always carried a note pad. slowly pulling out the note pad he wrote a single word "lost" and showed it to the man.
@metalcity @GingerBread
Ent looked at the note confused, then back to Aedus "I think you would be better at this." Ent said.

Aedus looked at the note the boy was holding "So you're lost?" Aedus asked "I can help if you'd like" Aedus gave the boy a warm smile as he started absentmindedly scratching behind Ent's ears again.

@metalcity @zenreaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back