• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Crimson pays for his meal then walks back towards his table. Try working on your other senses as well, mainly sight,and touch. Once you get sight down it'll come in hndy with your teleportation. Don't ask me how I know just know that I do okay. He sits down at his table then starts eating his fruit first. Yo Johnny this is my roommate Liger, Liger this is Johnny. @DarkmatterTENSHO @Johnathan Laurence

metalcity said:
Ent sighed in annoyance "Why cant you just make your mind up? Fine, I don't really mind. I didn't plan to do anything anyway." Ent turned to the direction the library was in.
@GingerBread
"I-if Y-your getting f-fed up with me, y-you don't have to s-stay with me" Aedus said feeling guilty "I-I don't m-mind" Aedus said, giving a small smile as Aedus and Ent walked towards the library.

@metalcity

metalcity said:
"I would, but you would cry and that would annoy me." so just hurry up. He said in annoyance, regretting his choice.
@GingerBread
"I wouldn't cry" Aedus argued "And why would that annoy you anyway?" Aedus asked as he reached into his pocket to fiddle with his box of matches, only to remember he no longer had them, upon remembering this Aedus frowned.

@metalcity

When Johnny touched the table he felt the tables past history flow into his mind. He say everyone who sat at this table since its been at the Academy. The history went all the way back to when it was apart of a tree in the forest. Johnny then becomes tired since he's not use to the past touch. That's what I mean by touch. @Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

Kazehana said:
"Well, I'm about ready." She took a deep breathe, hoping to get this over with soon. She liked to play music, but it wasn't the same outside an orchestral setting. But she didn't want to be that person to people she'd just met. I'll live. Probably. She looked around the room, noting its approximate dimensions and instrumental variety. It seemed like a moderate amount; hopefully they have a decent program.
"Hey Heather. Can you play a melody?" asked Night Wing, eager to hear how she played the flute.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Hey Heather. Can you play a melody?" asked Night Wing, eager to hear how she played the flute.

[/QUOTE]
Heather looked over at her. "I suppose.." She began playing Silent Night, adding some vibrato for effect. She hoped it would be good for this school; Heather was hoping to be principal chair this year.

Crimson continues eating. He'll be okay, he's just drained right now. He just experienced the past history of this table, just from touching it. He's new to this Silvermane werewolf thing. He then gets up after putting another piece of fruit in his mouth and helps Johnny to his feet. Better start practicing soon, very soon. @Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

GingerBread said:
"I wouldn't cry" Aedus argued "And why would that annoy you anyway?" Aedus asked as he reached into his pocket to fiddle with his box of matches, only to remember he no longer had them, upon remembering this Aedus frowned.
@metalcity
"The sound, it annoys me. The look, its pathetic. It is everything I hate." Ent emotionlessly said as he continued his walk to the library.

metalcity said:
"The sound, it annoys me. The look, its pathetic. It is everything I hate." Ent emotionlessly said as he continued his walk to the library.
Aedus stayed quiet on the way to the library, when they got there Aedus got the books he need to do his homework and sat down Of course my crying annoys him but not even because he cares but because it gets on his nerves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back