• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

(Well that was a mistake)

As Heather watched Damen disappear, she became extremely anxious. "He's trying to get a better angle, isn't he? He's not sneaky!" she said, determined to not let him get away with this. She would have to devise something to get him once and for all. Shut up, Jaune. I don't need this right now. She tried to keep Jaune's personality to a minimum, but that part of her became excited.

GingerBread said:
What the hell would Aedus be able to do?
(Bout as much as Heather let's be honest)

DarkmatterTENSHO said:
liger looks at crimson "oh my bad sir, i was spaced out"
DarkmatterTENSHO said:
liger walks aimlessly through the halls lost in thought (man i need to find something to do) he thinks to himself
Crimson caught back up with Liger after he himself finished spacing out Names Crimson, what's yours Crimson sticks his right hand out for a hand shake @DarkmatterTENSHO

Damen made it to the top of the academy, he became physical again instead of a shadow. Stretching, he looked down at the campus, smirking a bit at how small everything was. Why am I here?…I know my power, I have to live with it everyday yet it seeme like no matter what happens I mostly end up being the bad one, thought Damen. He looked out on campus, then he layed back and smirked as he looked up at the sky from the roof of the huge academy I guess just make the best out of it…despite what people think if you, he thought while remembering the time he first met Night Wing.

Kazehana said:
(Well that was a mistake)
As Heather watched Damen disappear, she became extremely anxious. "He's trying to get a better angle, isn't he? He's not sneaky!" she said, determined to not let him get away with this. She would have to devise something to get him once and for all. Shut up, Jaune. I don't need this right now. She tried to keep Jaune's personality to a minimum, but that part of her became excited.

(Bout as much as Heather let's be honest)
Night Wing frowned a bit I guess I should've just let him be… She thought while trying to cheer Heather and Dagggota up by chirping our a little tune.

Heather, upon collecting her thoughts, let him go, hoping he wasn't around anymore. He'd probably had enough anyway. That kid needs to get a sense of humor. He'd be way more fun. She shrugged and hummed along with Night Wing, hoping to get into the mood.

(I actually gotta go too..)

@Daggora Keket @Veyd Sahvoz

(Aight cya)

Kazehana said:
Heather, upon collecting her thoughts, let him go, hoping he wasn't around anymore. He'd probably had enough anyway. That kid needs to get a sense of humor. He'd be way more fun. She shrugged and hummed along with Night Wing, hoping to get into the mood.
(I actually gotta go too..)

@Daggora Keket @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing chirped out a christmas carol, it was jungle bell rock. She began flying slightly as well.

Damen relaxed a bit, thinking about everything that happened today, he got into a little sparing match with Heather, tried to cheer Aedus up but couldn't, was persuaded to help play the piano with his familiar and got told off because of most of it. He didn't care nor did he worry Guess they wanted some alone time…I think I need to relax a bit… Thought Damen gazing at the sky with a slight smirk still on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright Lets go man I'll lead the way. Crimson lead Liger to the cafeteria, which had many varieties of food. I'll pick a table, you can go ahead and get your food. Crimson walked towards an empty table and sat down about to doze off. @DarkmatterTENSHO @Johnathan Laurence (if he's still inside the cafeteria)

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyo stopped walking and turned to Nami hugging her, "It's okay Nami... I got you, as long as you're with me I'll make sure you're safe." Kyo stood there silently staring off into the distance behind Nami and hugging her. "You'll be okay, I promise."
Nami couldn't stop a few stray tears from falling down her cheeks. She sniffled, 'I-It's my fault ...'

(Very touchy subject for Nami xD )

Running around frantically Sanni had no idea where his dorm is he couldn't even remember where it was now that he thinks about it all that he remembers about it is that he needed to be there quickly as he may have already been late "Oh god why does life hate me so." He screamed down the hallway!

GingerBread said:
"No i guess i don't" Aedus replied, smiling at Ent "To be honest i don't know, I've never gone out with someone before" Aedus admitted "We could go hang out, though i just want to relax, Everything hurts right now. I guess we could go to my dorm" Aedus suggested
@metalcity
Ent looked "H-Hang O-out? what is that?" Ent asked, confused by the idea. This is harder than I thought, anything to get this mission done though. He thought to himself.

metalcity said:
Ent looked "H-Hang O-out? what is that?" Ent asked, confused by the idea. This is harder than I thought, anything to get this mission done though. He thought to himself.
"Hanging out is where you just relax and spend time with other people" Aedus explained, smiling sheepishly "I-I mean there isn't a lot i can do in my condition"

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
"Hanging out is where you just relax and spend time with other people" Aedus explained, smiling sheepishly "I-I mean there isn't a lot i can do in my condition"
@metalcity
Ent continued to look at him in confused "Ra-Ral-lex-rallex? What is that?" He continued.

"Relaxing is when you're calm and not doing anything that involves a lot of effort" Aedus explained before looking Ent straight in the eyes "You're pretending you don't know what this stuff is just so you don't have to Hang out with me aren't you" Aedus accused.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
"Relaxing is when you're calm and not doing anything that involves a lot of effort" Aedus explained before looking Ent straight in the eyes "You're pretending you don't know what this stuff is just so you don't have to Hang out with me aren't you" Aedus accused.
@metalcity
Ent sighed and walked over to a chair and sat down. "That sounds very inefficient. Why would you just do nothing and be calm? And no, I am not pretending. I have not finished my book on terms you people use, and if you could not tell, I am not very sociable." Ent pulled out his book "Guess I am not as good at your language as I thought, guess I should try finish it." He flicked to where he was last, looked up and gave Ent a smile.

metalcity said:
Ent sighed and walked over to a chair and sat down. "That sounds very inefficient. Why would you just do nothing and be calm? And no, I am not pretending. I have not finished my book on terms you people use, and if you could not tell, I am not very sociable." Ent pulled out his book "Guess I am not as good at your language as I thought, guess I should try finish it." He flicked to where he was last, looked up and gave Ent a smile.
Aedus got up and limped over to Ent and gave him a quick scratch behind his ears "W-well i want to go to my dorm and relax, so I-I'll see you later....i guess" Aedus said sadly as he began slowly limping out of the infirmary.
@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus got up and limped over to Ent and gave him a quick scratch behind his ears "W-well i want to go to my dorm and relax, so I-I'll see you later....i guess" Aedus said sadly as he began slowly limping out of the infirmary.
@metalcity
As Aedus scratched behind his ears he smiled. Then as he walked off, Ent looked at him. Watching. He sat down. Then the realisation of what just happened hit him "What did I just sign up for?" He asked himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back