• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

She put her index finger to her cheek and put her eyes to the ceiling, trying to think. "Well, quite a few instruments, but i brought my flute with me for music class this year," she concluded. "If we had some sheet music, I would be able to play while you guys sang," she pushed.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Daggora Keket

Kazehana said:
Heather pursed her lips to one side. "I'm not really much for singing, but I can play pretty well," she negotiated, hoping to get out of caroling. She couldn't sing to save her life, so she was hoping that she could get out of it. But it didn't seem like she was getting out of 'girl time', so she had to do best with what she had.
@Daggora Keket @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing smiled as she sparked with a new idea "How about we each do what we're good at. . . .thought I am VERY good at singing" said Night Wing chuckling a bit.

Daggora's smile grew and took on a Cheshire type twist. "wait right here!" She quickly scrambled to her room and got a folder out of her bag. Grabbing several papers from it, she ran back to the girls. "Flute sheet music in four/four time." She handed the papers to Heather. "I can sing too unless you guys want me to play my viola?" She smiled and bounced on her feet some more.

She looked at the sheet music for a moment, glancing over the songs. "Common time, eh? I assume there's no Greensleeves or Carol of the Bells in here then?" she said, rifling through the stack. She found a 3/4 piece in there, but no 6/8, which was a bit disappointing. One of the last ones had 4 sharps, a horrendous key signature for flute. Her face screwed up in disgust, "We're definitely not playing this one," she insisted, putting it in the back of the stack. "Do you have any duets for string and winds we could play together?" she asked, finally ready to answer her question.

Daggora hummed for a bit, thinking. "Not sure.....To be honest your lucky I have those songs for the flute. Alice bought them for my before I left, but she doesn't play an instrument so she thought that all sheet music was the same for all instruments. She shrugged "I might though. It's been a while since I've gone through it all. I can play by ear, so I don't use it very much anymore I'm afraid."

Kazehana said:
She looked at the sheet music for a moment, glancing over the songs. "Common time, eh? I assume there's no Greensleeves or Carol of the Bells in here then?" she said, rifling through the stack. She found a 3/4 piece in there, but no 6/8, which was a bit disappointing. One of the last ones had 4 sharps, a horrendous key signature for flute. Her face screwed up in disgust, "We're definitely not playing this one," she insisted, putting it in the back of the stack. "Do you have any duets for string and winds we could play together?" she asked, finally ready to answer her question.
Night Wing thought for a moment before another idea popped in mind, she grinned "One minute. . . " she said while smirking then speaking at her dorm door "Damen. . ." she said but he didn't answer, instead she screamed out at him from her mind 'DAMEN!'

Last edited by a moderator:
She rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm just gonna go get my flute now..." she quickly said before darting into her room. Heather wasn't in the mood for Damen right now; he might start talking about her powers in front of people she literally just met. Upon her entrance, the first thing she noticed was new stuff on the other side, signalling that someone else had recently moved in. They'd better be clean... was the only thought she had before digging around her closet for her flute.

Daggora shrugged and went to go and get her Viola. Gently pulling it out of it's case, she tuned it and tightened and put rosin on the bow really quick before going back to join the others in the hallway. She gently held the beautiful wooden instrument.

Heather put her flute together, checking it for functionality. Her Bb thumb key was sticking.. again. So she broke out the old wallet and used her dollar to clean it off. It took a few tries, but she managed to fix it, at least for now. She lazily moved across the room, her body yearning for her bed's embrace for just a few moments. But as she looked in the mirror, she noticed how horrific she looked after all the excitement, and quickly took her hair to a brush, frantically untangling every last knot. Her curls were never to be seen again, as brushing it left it with loose waves in their place. But thankfully, her make-up held (lol now that's fantasy right there). Heather checked herself extensively to make any more necessary last minute revisions.

@Daggora Keket @Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
She rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm just gonna go get my flute now..." she quickly said before darting into her room. Heather wasn't in the mood for Damen right now; he might start talking about her powers in front of people she literally just met. Upon her entrance, the first thing she noticed was new stuff on the other side, signalling that someone else had recently moved in. They'd better be clean... was the only thought she had before digging around her closet for her flute.
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing thought for a moment before another idea popped in mind, she grinned "One minute. . . " she said while smirking then speaking at her dorm door "Damen. . ." she said but he didn't answer, instead she screamed out at him from her mind 'DAMEN!'

[/QUOTE]
Night Wing knocked a few times on the dorm door, Damen groaned as he put his pillow over his head. Night Wing banged on the door "Come on Damen. . . .could you please play the piano for us?" asked Night Wing pouting a bit to try and convince him. Damen got up slightly "You can play the piano. . ..why don't you do it?" stated Damen. "Because I can't do it as well as you. . . .pleasssssee do it for me" she pleaded. Damen sighed as he began sinking through the matress of his bed and turning into a shadow, this way he was technically laying down but was moving (it's complex okay). He moved under their dorm door and out in the middle of the hallway 'I'm staying as a shadow till we get there. . .' He grumbled. To everyone else he seemed like a normal shadow on the hall floor but he was moving slightly and wasn't coming from anyone, he made his shadow more to that of his own body shape.

(basically he's a normal shadow except he looks like Damen, just completely black and attached to the floor looking like a shadow)

After final inspection, she reapplied some lip gloss, smacked her lips, and headed off to the hallway with flute in hand. Seeing the girls ready, she took a deep breathe, "I guess it's time to go play some tunes." I guess she couldn't get Damen to come. His personality probably doesn't allow for fun anyway. She mused, lightly snickering at her own thought. She didn't say it out loud because she figured it might offend Night Wing, but otherwise she might have.

Heather didn't notice the shadow, mainly because she didn't randomly look at the floor for no particular reason, but that's just her. "I assume you have a music room?" she proposed, hoping to do something fun soon.

Kazehana said:
After final inspection, she reapplied some lip gloss, smacked her lips, and headed off to the hallway with flute in hand. Seeing the girls ready, she took a deep breathe, "I guess it's time to go play some tunes." I guess she couldn't get Damen to come. His personality probably doesn't allow for fun anyway. She mused, lightly snickering at her own thought. She didn't say it out loud because she figured it might offend Night Wing, but otherwise she might have.
"Umm. . . you know I'm right beside you?" said Damen after hearing her thought about him "If I didn't come then that would be true" said Damen, seeming to be a shadow underneath of her. (he looks like this right now LINK a shadow not attached to anything)

"....Possssssiblyyyyy......." she shrugged "But I have no idea where it is." She glared as the shadow moved. "Creepy meanie." She looked back up at Nightwing. "You know where it is?"

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz

"Beside me..?" She looked around, a bit puzzled. "Ahhh you guys got me. Who does the impressions? I would know if it was him because of his rather colorful personality," she concluded, her voice rather sarcastically dry, but still definitely present.

Daggora Keket]"....Possssssiblyyyyy......." she shrugged "But I have no idea where it is." She glared as the shadow moved. "Creepy meanie." She looked back up at Nightwing. "You know where it is?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
Kazehana said:
"Beside me..?" She looked around, a bit puzzled. "Ahhh you guys got me. Who does the impressions? I would know if it was him because of his rather colorful personality," she concluded, her voice rather sarcastically dry, but still definitely present.
Night Wing chuckled a bit at what they both said "I wonder who that could've been. . . " she stated while glancing over at the shadow. Damen followed them as he put his hands behind his head, continuing to stay in the shadow realm until they got there "You know I can see and hear all of you" he stated, chuckling a bit.

Daggora glared at the shadow again. "He's a fucking shadow. A FUCKING SHADOW! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU A FUCKING SHADOW!" She turned around. "No, you know what. I don't want to fucking know. Where's the music room."

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora glared at the shadow again. "He's a fucking shadow. A FUCKING SHADOW! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU A FUCKING SHADOW!" She turned around. "No, you know what. I don't want to fucking know. Where's the music room."

[/QUOTE]
Damen chuckled even more "Wow, best reaction yet. I think the band room is down another few hallways. . . ." said Damen, continuing to sit back ad relax in the shadow realm.

Heather spun around, still unsure of what was happening. Then, she looked at the ceiling. "Are you stalking us through the ceiling? You are such a perv!" she exclaimed, making sure to cover the top of her dress in case he was looking from above. She ignored the others out of intense contemplation.

Heather slowly turned her gaze to the ground. Upon seeing the shadow, she shrieked profusely and closed her legs in a flash, uncomfortably trying to cover herself. "Why do you have to be so gross?" she demanded, far more uncomfortable than angry, which says a lot about how uncomfortable she was.

Daggora glared at the shadow again. "Cause he's a meanie." She stuck her tongue out at the shadow. "Nightwing make him stop!" She whined, looking back up at the Raven girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back