• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

t

Kazehana said:
Heather spun around, still unsure of what was happening. Then, she looked at the ceiling. "Are you stalking us through the ceiling? You are such a perv!" she exclaimed, making sure to cover the top of her dress in case he was looking from above. She ignored the others out of intense contemplation.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Daggora Keket
(First off, I'm on the gound, Second off, Damen isn't even underneath of any of you instead he's ahead of all three of you lol)

Damen backed away a bit "Sorry for making you worry. . . why would I want to look at your. . . . agh that's just weird. . . " said Damen, Night Wing looked at Damen and tried to stomp on him "Quit trying to get under girls pants!" she shouted. Damen backed away a bit, as he moved to the side of the hallway wall (like this LINK) and pretended to walk like he was a normal person. "You people always think weird. . .I have more important things I could do, like hunting hunters, than to worry about girls" explained Damen in his calm and chill voice not caring much. He never understood why girls made weird accusations, instead he ignored when people did things like that.

(now he's walking beside you both and you guys can see him as a shadow like figure on the wall as if he's walking next to you)

Last edited by a moderator:
Night Wing looked at Heather and Daggora "Don't mind him. Anyways, which christmasy song do you want to sing?" asked Night Wing seeming very excited about singing with Heather and Daggora.

Heather rolled her eyes and glared at him. "No one believes that. Otherwise you wouldn't have been under us." she deduced, still recovering from the scare. "You could try to be more subtle about it.." As she berated Damen, she noticed Daggora, "Are you okay over there?"

@Veyd Sahvoz @Daggora Keket

(my gosh xD he wasn't even underneath of any of you, he was ahead of you all the whol damn time xD holy crapbaskets lmmfaho)

(What she said.)

Daggora stopped muttering long enough to reply back to Heather that she was fine and tell Nightwing that she didn't care, before going back to her muttering.

Kazehana said:
Surprised by the sudden change of topic, she turned to Night Wing, "I already told you I'm NOT singing," she insisted.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing remembered what Heather said and instead of arguing or trying to persuade, she just turned into a crow and sat on Daggora's shoulder.

Kazehana said:
(Too late, we already called him out. Deal with it)
(NEVER!!!!)

Yeesh this school is weird. We have a sheepish crow, a crazy wolf, and an exceptionally pervy shadow. Did my parents do any research into this school at all? She smiled, trying to seem normal, as they kept going, preparing her revenge on Damen.

@y'all

(I swear to god…if you do what I think you're gonna do I will team up with Ent…I don't think you wanna know what'll happen)

Damen sighed *Sigh* I should've just stayed in my dorm, why do I get myself into all if this? maybe I could lose them, thought Damen as he walked on.

(I was bluffing -_- Why the heck would Damen team up with Ent? And why woukd Damen even want to kill anyone? And I'm nit risking ennething so I'ma take Damen out if there)

(Oh please, you give me too little credit. If you could guess what it was, it's not good enough)

Heather saw Damen move a bit faster than the rest of them. "Excuse me? And where do you think you're running off to? You can't just run away from your mistakes," she lectured, determined to make him pay for his actions.

@lol why am I still doing tags?

Kazehana said:
(Oh please, you give me too little credit. If you could guess what it was, it's not good enough)
Heather saw Damen move a bit faster than the rest of them. "Excuse me? And where do you think you're running off to? You can't just run away from your mistakes," she lectured, determined to make him pay for his actions.

@lol why am I still doing tags?
Damen got a bit pissed off at het constant nagging at him about manners and always calling him a perv. He disappeared alobg with darkness, leaving them to wonder where the hell he went.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket](Then we'll get Aedus and Crimson on our side!)

[/QUOTE]
What the hell would Aedus be able to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back