• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

metalcity said:
As Aedus scratched behind his ears he smiled. Then as he walked off, Ent looked at him. Watching. He sat down. Then the realisation of what just happened hit him "What did I just sign up for?" He asked himself.
Aedus stopped at the door I was hoping reverse psychology would work Aedus thought before he got an idea "You know what else couples can do together? they can cook together and eat together" Aedus pointed out.
@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Aedus stopped at the door I was hoping reverse psychology would work Aedus thought before he got an idea "You know what else couples can do together? they can cook together and eat together" Aedus pointed out.
@metalcity
"I suddenly really like this thing." Ent muttered in excitement before standing up, putting his book back in his pocket and running over to Aedus, his ears where twitching.

metalcity said:
"I suddenly really like this thing." Ent muttered in excitement before standing up, putting his book back in his pocket and running over to Aedus, his ears where twitching.
Aedus was happy that he convinced Ent come with him before he remembered he had no ingredients "I-I don't have a-any ingredients E-Ent, i went to get some before but i think they got destroyed in the fight" Aedus admitted, feeling guilty for getting Ent's hopes up

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus was happy that he convinced Ent come with him before he remembered he had no ingredients "I-I don't have a-any ingredients E-Ent, i went to get some before but i think they got destroyed in the fight" Aedus admitted, feeling guilty for getting Ent's hopes up
@metalcity
Ent sighed "Urg, finneeee. Lets do that hanging out thing. Better than do nothing." Ent shrugged, knowing that the dream was to good.

metalcity said:
Ent sighed "Urg, finneeee. Lets do that hanging out thing. Better than do nothing." Ent shrugged, knowing that the dream was to good.
"S-sorry i did want to cook you food" Aedus replied Timidly "A-anyway y-you don't h-have to hang out with m-me if you don't want to" Aedus offered, though he hoped Ent would stay with him.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
"S-sorry i did want to cook you food" Aedus replied Timidly "A-anyway y-you don't h-have to hang out with m-me if you don't want to" Aedus offered, though he hoped Ent would stay with him.
@metalcity
Ent sighed, slightly annoyed "Well, I was looking forward to your food. But I guess this whole couple thing means that I am suppose to stay with you. So in this situation, you have no chose than to let me go with you. And if you don't want me to do, you have to kill me. Which you don't have the strength for." He emotionlessly said as he walked next to Aedus.

metalcity said:
Ent sighed, slightly annoyed "Well, I was looking forward to your food. But I guess this whole couple thing means that I am suppose to stay with you. So in this situation, you have no chose than to let me go with you. And if you don't want me to do, you have to kill me. Which you don't have the strength for." He emotionlessly said as he walked next to Aedus.
Aedus smiled as Ent said he was going to stay with him "S-so where do you want to hang out? we could go to my dorm" He suggested "i don't really want to go anywhere with a lot of people" Aedus admitted, knowing Ent had a tendency to fight anything that breathes.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus smiled as Ent said he was going to stay with him "S-so where do you want to hang out? we could go to my dorm" He suggested "i don't really want to go anywhere with a lot of people" Aedus admitted, knowing Ent had a tendency to fight anything that breathes.
@metalcity
"Where ever you want." Ent stated.

GingerBread said:
"Okay, i guess we'll go to my dorm then" Aedus replied as he began limping to his dorm.
"Dorm's it is then." Ent replied. Is it so hard, you said that to begin with. Oh my god I hate this kid. He thought to himself. He held a smile.

Johnathan Laurence]Johnny frowns as he walks up to Crimson and attempts to knock him out his chair. [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson catches Johnny's hands or feet which ever he used to knock crimson out his chair. He then opens one eye. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]What's up with everyone rudely interrupting my sleep? [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He says as he glares at Johnny with one eye. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25358-johnathan-laurence/ said:
@Johnathan Laurence[/URL] @DarkmatterTENSHO

Kazehana said:
Heather put on the faintest of smiles, but had to wonder when they would finally make it to the music room. Not that she particularly cared; she was just tired of traveling these halls at this point. They were all the same to her, so it was oppressively repetitive. She stared forward, trying to analyze the halls as she went.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Daggora Keket
Nighy Wing transformed back to her human self and turned into a room "Here it is!" she said, excited to sing with Heather and Daggora, she began looking around for a microphone or something for her to sing with.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Nighy Wing transformed back to her human self and turned into a room "Here it is!" she said, excited to sing with Heather and Daggora, she began looking around for a microphone or something for her to sing with.

[/QUOTE]
Heather started warming up, playing an Aria from a state competition last Spring. She stopped abruptly out of annoyance. She could never get that septuplet run because of the high register. Whoever wrote it was sadistic to flautists. She tried once more, pleased that she got it the second time, but dissatisfied that she had to stop in the first place.

Domxx said:
Nami couldn't stop a few stray tears from falling down her cheeks. She sniffled, 'I-It's my fault ...'
(Very touchy subject for Nami xD )
(I noticed xD ) Kyo kept standing there silently for a few moments. "It's not your fault. It's your choice. Our choices affect who we are and what happens around us. Don't blame yourself for making 'a wrong choice'... there are no right or wrong choices." Kyo smiled, "Here's an example. When we ran into each other I made the choice to invite you to some coffee, then you made a choice, us walking or using my portal. After that you made the choice to trust me on the other side of my portal, and so on. Were they bad? No. Were they good? Also no. They were simply choices." Kyo sighed, "Kyoshi Takita, user of illusion and teleportal magic. I can copy any ability as a fake, make doppelgangers, and teleportals. I used to use them for my own survival, a form of deception. I met Nari and we wandered together to this day. In fact till I met you Nari is the only person I've told all that information. What I haven't told him though is that I've been working on learning new magic because I know one day my illusions aren't going to do the trick."

Dnaleri017 said:
(I noticed xD ) Kyo kept standing there silently for a few moments. "It's not your fault. It's your choice. Our choices affect who we are and what happens around us. Don't blame yourself for making 'a wrong choice'... there are no right or wrong choices." Kyo smiled, "Here's an example. When we ran into each other I made the choice to invite you to some coffee, then you made a choice, us walking or using my portal. After that you made the choice to trust me on the other side of my portal, and so on. Were they bad? No. Were they good? Also no. They were simply choices." Kyo sighed, "Kyoshi Takita, user of illusion and teleportal magic. I can copy any ability as a fake, make doppelgangers, and teleportals. I used to use them for my own survival, a form of deception. I met Nari and we wandered together to this day. In fact till I met you Nari is the only person I've told all that information. What I haven't told him though is that I've been working on learning new magic because I know one day my illusions aren't going to do the trick."
Nami knew that Kyo was trying to make her feel better but she was just feeling worse. "No.." She whispered, "No, you don't understand." She felt like she needed to tell someone about her family and Kyo was the first person that she actually felt somewhat close to. "T-They have no memory of me.." She paused and took a very deep breath, "I erased them."

@Dnaleri017

Johnny smirks ( I don't know Crimson it could be your annoying snoring ). Johnny stares at Crimson curiously as he noticed one of his open. " God this guy so annoying,but I thought I was the annoying one " thinks Johnathan as he tries to get out of his alpha's grip

@Embaga Elder

@Embaga Elder[/URL]
Don't gotta be rude about it though. That's how me an Ent went at it my first day here. He lets go of Johnny then stands up. I'm about to get some food now, I'll be back Liger. Johnny come with me I gotta talk to you. He said as he wasked towards the line. @Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

On the way to the dorms Aedus remembered that he still had to do homework "H-hey Ent do you mind if we go to the library instead, i still haven't done my homework" Aedus asked sheepishly, feeling guilty about changing his mind so much.

@metalcity

Crimson grabbed him 3 Philly cheese steaks, some fries and a vanilla milkshake with a bowl of mixed fruit. Have you had any problems lately since the transformation? Have you gotten a hang of your new senses yet? @Johnathan Laurence

Kazehana said:
Heather started warming up, playing an Aria from a state competition last Spring. She stopped abruptly out of annoyance. She could never get that septuplet run because of the high register. Whoever wrote it was sadistic to flautists. She tried once more, pleased that she got it the second time, but dissatisfied that she had to stop in the first place.
Night Wing finally found a microphone, she walked over to the piano and set the microphone on top of it, extending it a bit so she could play the piano while singing. She sung a short little melody to test her voice and how high she could sing, then played a tiny tune of jingle bell rock.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing finally found a microphone, she walked over to the piano and set the microphone on top of it, extending it a bit so she could play the piano while singing. She sung a short little melody to test her voice and how high she could sing, then played a tiny tune of jingle bell rock.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I'm about ready." She took a deep breathe, hoping to get this over with soon. She liked to play music, but it wasn't the same outside an orchestral setting. But she didn't want to be that person to people she'd just met. I'll live. Probably. She looked around the room, noting its approximate dimensions and instrumental variety. It seemed like a moderate amount; hopefully they have a decent program.

Ent sighed in annoyance "Why cant you just make your mind up? Fine, I don't really mind. I didn't plan to do anything anyway." Ent turned to the direction the library was in.

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back