• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

(It's fine)

Daggora huffed slightly at the pun, and quickened her pace to walk beside the girl and directed her thoughts at her in order to talk to her without shifting back into her human form. ~So. Anything I can do to help you with something? Also, your very punny, I like that.~

@Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
Daggora rolled her eyes. ~Shapeshifter actually.~ She shifted back to her human form. "And this school is a labyrinth, I swear. What are you looking for?" She asked, sliding up to walk beside the other girl.

@Kazehana

Kazehana said:
Still looking around, "Hmm, I suppose my room. I at least need my map." She glanced at the girl to see who she was talking to, a bit flustered by the lack of signs to point in any correct direction, but still trying to keep her composure.
Daggora smiled. "Room Number?"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora smiled. "Room Number?"

[/QUOTE]
"133. But it doesn't really matter since they're all close, does it?" she commented, becoming increasingly ore frustrated with each passing step. She needed to clean up, after all that had happened this morning, before her first class. Had to make a good impression.

(How do classes even work here?)

(I'll announce a classes start when a teacher and enough students are on.)

"Not really....." Daggora shrugged and took the girls wrist, pulling her in the opposite direction. "You're going the wrong way, for starters. Dorms are this way." She laughed softly and smiled at he girl. "Just follow me. I'm Daggora by the way. What's your name?"

Damen sensed two girls nearby but he ignored them and looked at his hands before laying down on his bed, slamming his back on it "*sigh*. . . . .I guess we could wait for class or something" suggested Damen. Night Wing didn't say anything, she sat on the opposite side of Damens bed and fell back as well.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket](I'll announce a classes start when a teacher and enough students are on.)
"Not really....." Daggora shrugged and took the girls wrist, pulling her in the opposite direction. "You're going the wrong way, for starters. Dorms are this way." She laughed softly and smiled at he girl. "Just follow me. I'm Daggora by the way. What's your name?"

[/QUOTE]
Astonished and taken aback by this girl's assertiveness, she didn't do anything for a second. Is she touching me? "Uhm, Heather," she said, squeezing her eyes to collect her thoughts for a moment.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen sensed two girls nearby but he ignored them and looked at his hands before laying down on his bed, slamming his back on it "*sigh*. . . . .I guess we could wait for class or something" suggested Damen. Night Wing didn't say anything, she sat on the opposite side of Damens bed and fell back as well.

[/QUOTE]
(omg did you actually just pick doing absolutely nothing as opposed to us? I'm rather offended)

@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
Heather was absolutely speechless. Well okay then. I suppose she's just overly friendly. I can bear that, right? Right?? She didn't know if she should just take a nap or stay here and do whatever she's planning on doing. Heather wasn't really listening to her, so she didn't quite catch what she was doing. Hopefully whatever she, or anyone else for the matter, just said wasn't that important.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"I know it's Heather and you, I can see you both. I've already met her!!" exclaimed Damen on his bed, not caring to get up. Night Wing turned her head and became a crow, hiding under the bed.

[/QUOTE]
"PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daggora drug out the word extensively.

Damen sighed and turned around on his side, sighing to himself Why can't I go a little while without getting myself mixed up in things?. . . . Thought Damen, rolling onto his side, too tired and sore to get up. Night Wing turned back to a human again, placing her hands by her sides and looking at Damen as she sighed Guess I should probably answer it. . . She thought while walking to the dorm door "Hai. Daggora right? What's up" she asked while biting her bottom lip, she noticed another girl with her as well and waved slightly.

Daggora smiled widely. "I met a girl, and her name is Heather and I get that you guys already know her, but you two are like the only other ones awake and I had a lot of sugar!" She said rapidly, bouncing in place. "Hi!" she waved quickly.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Heather stood with her eyebrows raised, unable to process so many things happening at once. "We met before, correct? In the hall?" she directed her question at the new girl, unsure of how to process what was happening around her.
"Oh right, sorry. . . " said Night Wing as she looked at the two of them "We should go sing Christmas songs" she suggested, seeming excited.

(I'm assuming since it's close to Christmas time that it's going to be close to Christmas in the RP)

Daggora gasped at Nightwing's suggestion. "Oh my god YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" The sugar making her way more excitable than usual.

(Yeah I'm assuming that's true too)

Heather pursed her lips to one side. "I'm not really much for singing, but I can play pretty well," she negotiated, hoping to get out of caroling. She couldn't sing to save her life, so she was hoping that she could get out of it. But it didn't seem like she was getting out of 'girl time', so she had to do best with what she had.

@Daggora Keket @Veyd Sahvoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back