• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Protectors

Harlow took a step back from Mina. "Sorry, chill. I just thought that we can't fight them if they aren't there anymore. And besides, just because we're Decimators doesn't mean we're evil." He looked at her with a mixture of worry and passion in his eyes, but his hands were raised in front of his chest in surrender all the same.

"Lets get moving then," Tig agreed. She looked at the Decimators warily. They weren't to be trusted.

Harlow smiled at the Protectors and jumped up a bit, then looked to Mina whilst maintaining his smile. "Come on, let's go! It can be our good deed for the week. But, we all walk in pairs so no-one can complain about people being behind them." He looked to the people surrounding him to say yes or no to his proposal.

Tig glared at the Decimators. If they didn't leave soon she was sure they would have a problem. "Do you need help walking Alec?" she asked moving back toward him and Selene and putting some distance between the Decimators and them.

Harlow frowned a little and looked toward Mina and Nonie, but it was soon replaced with a smile. The protectors obviously didn't want to do anything with them but fight. "Just walk down that alley way," he said pointing to the left of the protectors." Take the second right and then the first left, from there it's a straight route to the forest. You know, you should really learn some short cuts around here, you never know when they will come in handy." He said this with a smile and light tone of voice. Still waiting to see if the protectors would leave or if there would be a fight. At this point in time, he didn't much care anymore.

"I think im alright" he said getting sleepy. "I need to get tis thing out of my leg though." He motioned towards the knife inside one side of his leg and out the other side, put there by a previous Decimator

"Yeah that doesn't look comforatble," Tig winced.

See you guys later! Maybe tonight most likely monday. Will become inactive after tuesday though! Be active when summer is over!

Azure looked down and started, unsure of how Alec hadn't fainted yet. He felt something very light in his hand and looked down to see a roll of bandages. He held it out.

"This might help." he offered lamely, no idea what to do. "But yeah, we should go." He started to walk the way Harlow had pointed as Mina glared at her taller companion.

(Jeez how long is your summer? We have an entire half term left.)

Tig nodded and started after Azure. She looked back at the Decimators unsure of how to feel about them. How could they be evil, but good at the same time?

(Lol my get out tomorrow so I will go inactive then. Our summer last from this Tuesday to August 7 I think,)

Bump! Hey guys back in school! I have had a very great summer!! Don't know how often I can get on yet, but I will be on at least in the mornings! Can't believe how far I've gotten on this book and can't wait to start Rping again! 

Maybe we should timeskip so we can get our bearings again? It has been a long time since we last posted. Also, I am hyped for this book. Are we gonna get to read it?

Yes, a time skip is a good idea! Lol only if you guys want to read it!

(How far are we time skipping? A few hours when they're back at their bases or like the next day?)

Cool! I like the idea that we're back at camp. I've been posting the story chapter by chater on wattpad right now,mbut should be able to post some here.

I can't wait to read it if you do post it here. Shall we wait to see if more people are coming back to the thread or shall we start now?

Sorry would've gotten back sooner but the wifi has been strange. We can start whenever. Lol at school late because we are waiting for a tornadoe to pass!

(Hi, so glad this thread is up again. I really like the characters here :)  )

Harlow sat in the cafe waiting for his friends to arrive. He had been waiting for only a few minutes and he was already becoming slightly bored, but he believed in his friends. The last few weeks? months? days? had gone by quite slowly with no more interactions with the Protectors since their little stand off in the alley way. Oh well, nothing is perfect. Now, where were Nonie and Mina? His hot chocolate was nearly gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mina pushed the door the the cafe open, stepping into the warm cafe air. The smell of assorted baked goods and caffeinated drinks assaulted her nose immediately. She smiled and waved to Harlow, going to order a drink before sitting down at the table with him. She raised a hand in greeting again.

"Hey, wat'cha got there?" She leaned across the table, trying to peer into his cup. Mina knew she was already addicted to caffeine(thanks, school), but that didn't mean she was always drinking the same coffee. She loved to try new things.

Azure took a deep breath, leaning his head back against a tree as he stared up at the leaves. Th last few days had been so hectic and he was glad to have just a few moments to think about things, try to piece things together. The attack on the bridge a few days ago was the biggest attack so far. Whatever their goal was, the Decimators must be getting desperate. That wasn't a nice thought. If they were desperate and had no regard for life, what else would they do? There goes the calm feeling he had.

He jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked up to see it was connected to Selene. She smiled down at him and helped him to his feet. More power training.

Last edited by a moderator:
( I forgot how to write decently over the holidays ;-; sorry.. )

Nonie followed after Mina with a huge smile on her face. Today was a good day - She finally got to wear her stupid bunny hoodie and 'It's got ears on it and it's totally fluffy on the inside though!' was a perfectly good justification for buying it in her eyes no matter what anyone (probably Crowne) said. Not that she thought about it much, but she was nothing like the stereotypical tough guy decimator they show on the news sometimes. As long as she got her job done she figured she'd be fine though.

Nonie took a seat next to Harlow and scanned over the cakes on display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back