• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Protectors

Alec closed his eyes tight and focused. He tried to lock in on any non-human blood. He focused around the area and moved his focus around, sensing small animals and bugs

"I get this feeling that we're not alone-" she was cut off as someone barreled into her. "Ambush!" she screamed kicking the man away to see there were more. Decimators!

Alec held his arm straigh from his body and forced the blood inside the decimators body to boil. The inside of te veins began to burst and his eyes turned crimson with blood bursting in his body

Luna's ears went up at the sound as decimators started to attack them. Here eyes glowed a bright neon blue as she tackled two away from Tig.

A small stream of blood began from his mouth. His chest exploded with pain and he collapsed onto the ground gasping. He hadnt trained enough for this combat. He felt like he was dying

Tig nodded a breif thanks to Luna and winced at Alec's power before facing another Decimator. Her fist burned a light blue fire, and she threw a punch at him. He blocked her punch and shoved her backwards. He was extremely strong she realized wincing. She needed to do better. It had been a while since she had used her other power but she needed it now. She changed into a tiger snarling at the man. Now if she could keep control of her animal side.

Luna's hand swirled with a blizzard once more. She bashed one of the decimators chest knocking them back 10 feet. She had used her powers earlier today so she began to exhaust quicker.

Tig leaped at the man not giving him time to react. He yelped and tried to shove her off, sucseeding in moveing her, he scrambled to his feet and raced off leaving Tig to face another foe.

Aec coughed up a little more blood and began to drag himself back a little. He began to get up and decided he was going to use his powers again. Even if it killed him

"Alec!" Tig jumpped in front of him clawing away another Decimator. Her paws were glowing with flame. "We need to get back to camp, but we can't lead them there!" she called to the others. "Our best bet is the city!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, i think i can kill a few more..." He struggled to say as he reached towards a decimator. Hos eyes and hand glowed red as the decimator began to crumple to the ground. The blood inside his body was forcing him down, ripping through his veins

"No!" Tig cried wincing away. "Not like that! Don't kill them just wound them!" she said. No one should die like that. No one.

"This is all ive got, i dont know how to just wound them!" He said in frustration. She wanted him to save the lives of the people who were killing us? No way. He brought another to his knees by pressurizing his blood and forcing him down. The decimators heart was working over time to try and deprussurize the blood. It wasnt working and the heart began to slow down

"Alec stop!" Tig shoved away another Decimator clawing his arm and sending him howling back into the trees. Tig leaped at Alec chaging into her Human form and pushing him away from the Decimator. "We don't kill unless we have to!" She told him.

Alec fell to the ground and stumbled back "What the hell?" He shouted. Suddenly a crimson tear fell from his eye, down his cheeck. He wiped it away with his hand and saw it was blood. Everying started going black and fuzzy, he began getting dizzy

"Some one help!" Tig growled trying to support Alec while fending off Decimators.

"Im fine..." He said pulling himself up and steadying himself with a branch. He drew his purple-bladed sword "I wont use their blood anymore" he promised to Tig

"Fine, but we need to hide in the city! We can't lead them back to camp, " follow me mow!" She. pulled on his arm

"Wait!" He gasped "Im not sure i can walk...leave me" he decided to save her. He surprised himself when he realized he cared about her and wanted her safe

Selene heard Tig's shouting and looked over the edge, her breath catching in her throat as she saw the fight. She jumped down and hit the ground as Azure tried to get through three decimators to the others. Selene grabbed one by the shirt and gently threw them back into the forest, wincing slightly as they hit a tree. Hopefully that wouldn't do any permanent damage. She knew Azure could take the other two and ran over to Tig and Alec.

"Let me take him." She told Tig, wrapping one of her arms under Alec's as Azure ran over.

"There's still more of them, some of them don't even look like decimators." He told the others, turning to face the group that was either recovering from getting beaten down or still emerging from the trees.

"We have to get out of here!" Tig said looking over at Selene. She tursted the mentor. Her heart was pounded in her chest. What was going on? Were the Decimators joining forces with the unabilitied?

Selene gave him a grimace, and pulled him up so she was carrying him. Considering Alec was coughing up blood, it was probably best that he didn't walk himself. She gestured with her head for them to run into the city and started leading them through the streets.

"We need a way to lose them." She instructed, glancing back. Azure kicked back the closest person then turned to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back