• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Just posted my CS. Please tell me if anything is wrong with it at all, as I'd be more than happy to change it or go for another position enitrely :P . Just looking forward to being a part of this RP in some way haha.

@ShadyAce She's adorable! You're in--- but, I just want to make one last disclaimer to cover our GM bases.

We know that there will be slightly more pressure on the person playing the Replacement Princess...so, if you think you are up for that task, and feel like you can remain dedicated to this RP and post consistently, then we would love to have you.

Just felt like we should give one last heads up before we dunk you into the water tank lol.

That being said...well I tried so hard and just ended completely screwing up the timing on my post, lol. But we will do our best to open up an avenue for your character to get introduced ASAP. At that time one of us (wiznibs or I) will make a post where the Princess runs away and ends up opening a portal in Austrailia where your character lives. You can work with us to get the specifics down if you'd like (whether she runs into her in her shop or in her bedroom or whatever).

Also this poor girl better not expect this Princess to run any sort of flower shop lmao.

I think I am up to the task... But please excuse me if my writing is terrible compared to you eloquent role players.

And it's all good haha. Just inform me when it's ready so I can get a post done asap.

Hopefully not xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good then, we are so happy to have you (finally Replacement Princess yessss). And I'm sure your writing will be fine. All we ask is that you sell us your soul, I mean, do your best. ^ ^

Right, well probably it will be a few days depending on how quickly people post. Hopefully no longer than a week. >,> <,< >,> Sorry for the awkward gap that we wanted so badly to avoid. :'')

But once you're in you belong to the RP, so enjoy your freedom while you can... nyuk nuyk (} :) )

In one of the game endings the Princess accidentally ruins the normal girl's life lol otz

Oh... yeah... of course. (ou-) Haha, but seriously excited to join in, and just slip me in where ever. And don't be afraid to pester me to life's end if I haven't replied in a while. (^.^)

Hello, my dear friends. I've been stalking you for a while now; please treat me kindly regardless. (。-‿ ◕。)

Now my observations have given rise to inspiration, and inspiration to desire. Thus, I come now with a request for a position in this role-play, specifically that of the royal dance instructor. I have a little idea in mind, which I think would play quite nicely into this little story, and feel that the role of dance instructor would be the most suitable for my little idea.

I do understand that there is already a neutral character which is currently filling this role, and would understand completely if this role could not be granted to one like myself. Perhaps I shall find a different role to play then, if that is the case, or perhaps just abandon my pursuits here altogether, and attempt to find inspiration elsewhere (indeed, inspiration is not so difficult to come by in such a tumultuous world as we inhabit).

However, this story does seem quite appealing to me, and I would be very much pleased if my requests are indeed possible to fulfill without too much detriment to the story. Even without participating, I have already developed a sort of fondness for it, as I do for many pleasant stories, and would hate it if such a beautiful work were to be ruined by one like myself. Thus please do consider the state of the story first, whatever plans for it you may have, but then also my request, if it could possibly be granted. Surely we shall be able to achieve something pleasant together.

@MLAQTS Oh ho! Very nice to hear we have more fans, haha.

Actually the Dance Instructor is about to come into play, so you're just in time. BB) We do our best to accommodate everyone's ideas for the story, so why don't you set up a PM with wiznibs and I where you can give us the deets. Hopefully your vision will fit in with whatever we had planned and we can welcome you into the group.

Hope to hear from you soon! ( ;) )

@Pretzel Heart[/URL], this RP looks really cool!! Do you still have any spaces open? If so, I'd love to join!
Aah! Of course I'd love to RP together again. * ^*

We're always open and accepting, you can see characters listed in the character database (except I have to update it a bit hold on).

@MLAQTS : Very nice! We are looking forward to seeing how your "little idea" plays out over the course of the story. As for now, feel free to post (we need peeps in the banquet to get things moving so we can open up a spot for our new princess -cough hack-). Your character has been invited to the banquet in order to dance with the princess in her opening showcase which will take place over dessert and which she is extremely nervous about, having avoided you for quite some time, haha. Since she has no "official" partner yet, Rien would be the default.

Also I went and fixed your code hope you don't mind (>u>)

@The Succubi Queen Right, everything is up to date now! We would be most delighted if you wanted to take up the role of a 'representative,' but feel free to apply for things as you wish. ;)

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28286-mlaqts/ said:
@MLAQTS[/URL] : Very nice! We are looking forward to seeing how your "little idea" plays out over the course of the story. As for now, feel free to post (we need peeps in the banquet to get things moving so we can open up a spot for our new princess -cough hack-). Your character has been invited to the banquet in order to dance with the princess in her opening showcase which will take place over desert and which she is extremely nervous about, having avoided you for quite some time, haha. Since she has no "official" partner yet, Rien would be the default.
Also I went and fixed your code hope you don't mind (>u>)

@The Succubi Queen Right, everything is up to date now! We would be most delighted if you wanted to take up the role of a 'representative,' but feel free to apply for things as you wish. ;)
Would that spot for princess of the Marine Kingdom be reservable? I'm still a bit fuzzy on that lore, I'll admit, but I have an idea for what I might do. :)

Yup, the position has been re-opened!

As for lore, any questions you can direct to either / both of the GM's. ;)

@The Succubi Queen We love her! As of now you are officially accepted and free to post. In your opening you can talk about her journey to Saint Lyon as well as her reception of the Banquet.

Looking forward to working with you!

@Pretzel Heart Hah! I have magic! You cannot beat me!

Also, sorry about the late post, I was just kind of loitering until someone else started the banquet posts so I could work from there, I'll try to be better about that in the future.

@ParadoxalPaladin Haha it's fine. I just don't want to keep Shady waiting too long.

Also Keifer is at the banquet; just haven't posted for him cause we were planning to play him as a plot device in case of such a situation, haha.

Will be responding soon, though...once we figure out best way to orchestrate things around the coming of the Princess. (>u>)

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21100-paradoxalpaladin/ said:
@ParadoxalPaladin[/URL] Haha it's fine. I just don't want to keep Shady waiting too long.
Also Keifer is at the banquet; just haven't posted for him cause we were planning to play him as a plot device in case of such a situation, haha.

Will be responding soon, though...once we figure out best way to orchestrate things around the coming of the Princess. (>u>)
You could have the Real Princess excuse herself and pull of the switch then- like, just throw Shady's character into the middle of the banquet- that would be kind of hilarious, actually.

@ParadoxalPaladin

Just trying to attempt to resolve a discrepancy between our posts; you mention in your most recent post that Kiefer does not appear to be engaged in conversation, and Asuran addresses him. However, Rien just inquired Kiefer on the state of his nation in my post directly before your own.

I was just wondering whether this is a truly a discrepancy, and how we might go about resolving it, or whether you were just playing on the low social status of arie and ignoring Rien, or something intentional of that sort (which would actually be quite clever).

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]You could have the Real Princess excuse herself and pull of the switch then- like, just throw Shady's character into the middle of the banquet- that would be kind of hilarious, actually.

[/QUOTE]
We have a plan in motion...but for now, look forward to some serious shade slinging (>u>)

DemonKitten said:
@Pretzel Heart Also, I am thinking that my crest will either be wolfsbane, Cerbera odollam, or a snake around a tree stump that has growing branches out of it.
You pick
I feel so bad for Aiko...missing her brother. ; ^; /

Hopefully someone comes along to play him soon -prays-

Actually I was thinking a snake would do nicely, so let's keep with the animal theme. Thanks for choosing. ;)

There we go, finally everyone can poke at Helbrecht with sticks and see how many times he gets back up if dropped on his head!

Just like the 1863 madhouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back