• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Also, I know I'm going to be abnormally busy over the next few days, so I'm going to refrain from posting my intro until I can consistently reply. This weekend I am going indoor skydiving, rock climbing, surfing, and learning how to ski, so I'll try to finish up Tristan but I may be dead by then! :)

Arcadian said:
Also, I know I'm going to be abnormally busy over the next few days, so I'm going to refrain from posting my intro until I can consistently reply. This weekend I am going indoor skydiving, rock climbing, surfing, and learning how to ski, so I'll try to finish up Tristan but I may be dead by then! :)
Wish you fun!

Arcadian said:
Whoa-- sounds intense. What kind of adventure camp are you at lol?

Also, just like to say that everyone's posts so far have been great! You can really get a sense of individuality through the characters and writing. :)

In order to give people a chance to settle in / see if some others who expressed interest in the RP decide to show up, we are giving everyone until Tuesday (January 19th) to post freely until we start the banquet. Does that sparkle with everyone? This is finals period for both GM's so sorry if we seem to be moving slow at first, but it's slow and steady who wins the race, right? (>u>)

In any case, please try to have at least an introductory post by Tuesday. Time differences are tricky so you might have some extra leeway. ;)

Until then feel free to post as you wish!

@DemonKitten @Lady Ravenshade @Unwavering Knight @ParadoxalPaladin @Arcadian

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Whoa-- sounds intense. What kind of adventure camp are you at lol?

[/QUOTE]
It's actually multiple places over the course of a long weekend. :)

Pretzel Heart]Like [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL] said, I never saw a post from you. D:
Hopefully it's not lost...
likewise, @Pretzel Heart , how's it going for you? Finals still treating you guys like butter in the sun?

@Unwavering Knight ....Yes. Exactly that, actually. x''|

Finals season is so woefully spread out here, and wiznibs dug her own hole in which to crawl, I guess.

But soon enough both of us will go back to not having a life. :')

Or rather having a life we can sell full to this RP. ( ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:

We said we'd start the banquet today (or at least that was my plan), buut after finally having a talk with wiznibs about the plot and absence of certain characters, we need an extra day or two to figure things out and construct the starting storyline. Trust me when I say it is in the interest of making the RP the best that we can conceive. OTZ

Hopefully by that time we will hear from @ParadoxalPaladin and @Arcadian as well. (>u>)

In the meantime, thank you for your patience. ;;;

@Pretzel Heart Hrmph. Well, guess it disappeared. Sorry about that. Also, I am absolutely aware of how much it seems like a trick to say "oh, yeah, I totally posted... whoops must be gone!" so sorry about that as well, although I swear I did make a post... But anyways, my opening post should be up ASAP.

@Ldybug123

Thanks so much for showing interest in our RP! Unfortunately, the role of the Prince of Nezzie has already been taken (you can review all taken characters, their players, and profiles from the "Character Database" at the end of the skeleton). If you wouldn't mind making some slight alterations to your profile, we could easily consider you for a different representative role such as Sea Republic, perhaps? Or you can try and work something out with @DemonKitten cause I think she would be happy for her character to have a brother figure lol.

Also we would like to point out that the ages have been trending around late teens early 20's...since romancing the princess is more or less the main objective for all the princes, you may want to take this into consideration (though of course we don't have an official age for the princess yet, we would likely tell anyone interested in becoming her the same thing).

Regardless, hope to hear from you soon! And sorry to be the bearer of less than ideal news.

This world is so thoroughly developed, I'm pretty much amazed at all the effort you GMs have put into it! I would be so happy to be a part of it, and would most definitely be happy playing the 'Replacement Princess' for you, to help the Rp move forward! Or anything else for that matter ^-^ . If you want any, like, samples or something, just to make sure I can rp, just hit me up with a PM.

ShadyAce said:
This world is so thoroughly developed, I'm pretty much amazed at all the effort you GMs have put into it! I would be so happy to be a part of it, and would most definitely be happy playing the 'Replacement Princess' for you, to help the Rp move forward! Or anything else for that matter ^-^ . If you want any, like, samples or something, just to make sure I can rp, just hit me up with a PM.
Such words brings warmth to a humble GM's heart. (*^*)

And of course we would love to have you. We have been searching for some time for the elusive "Replacement Princess," though of course feel free to apply for whichever character you feel you will have the most fun with (We are very open to creativity and ideas)

No writing sample is necessary, we believe that if you want to join this RP, then you can. (^.^) (Writing sample we were considering to be a "tiebreaker" of sorts, but luckily haven't run into anything like that yet).

What we will need is a profile filled out for your character, which of course you can find all the details for in the 'Character Sign-up' tab (as you likely already know). If you are really serious about joining, then the sooner the better, I'd say. (>u>)

Hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to ask us any questions you need.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Such words brings warmth to a humble GM's heart. (*^*)
And of course we would love to have you. We have been searching for some time for the elusive "Replacement Princess," though of course feel free to apply for whichever character you feel you will have the most fun with (We are very open to creativity and ideas)

No writing sample is necessary, we believe that if you want to join this RP, then you can. (^.^) (Writing sample we were considering to be a "tiebreaker" of sorts, but luckily haven't run into anything like that yet).

What we will need is a profile filled out for your character, which of course you can find all the details for in the 'Character Sign-up' tab (as you likely already know). If you are really serious about joining, then the sooner the better, I'd say. (>u>)

Hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to ask us any questions you need.

[/QUOTE]
Woohoo I am pumped to work on my character. It's pretty late where I am, so it'll probably be up later, but I will get it done ASAP (^.^)

ShadyAce said:
Woohoo I am pumped to work on my character. It's pretty late where I am, so it'll probably be up later, but I will get it done ASAP (^.^)
Oh really? It's also pretty late for me...

maybe we are near time zones

ParadoxalPaladin said:
@Pretzel Heart @DemonKitten Yeah, that was the plan, but just to cover myself regardless, I left it open ended enough that DemonKitten could say whether they wanted to have that scene or not.
I'll make another post tonight or this morning if I manage to get my lazy butt up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back