• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

So, I'm about to work on my cs now, and I'm planning on applying for the replacement princess - it seems like so much fun! So, would I create the sheet on the actual princess, or the character from 'our' world (replacement princess)? Or are they the same people exactly anyways?

ShadyAce said:
So, I'm about to work on my cs now, and I'm planning on applying for the replacement princess - it seems like so much fun! So, would I create the sheet on the actual princess, or the character from 'our' world (replacement princess)? Or are they the same people exactly anyways?
:D The replacement princess is the girl from 'our' world that the real princess switches places with. They look alike, but they're not the same people.

I look forward to seeing it!

ShadyAce said:
Right, if you become the replacement princess, we will also ask you to provide a name / age / image for the real princess (they can be exactly the same, just since that will be you for the majority of the RP, we figured you should have some say).

They can also be completely different, someone at one point was even thinking to do gender bender.

If you want to see what the Princess is like she's in the neutral character tab, and you can play with differences and similarities from there. ;)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Right, if you become the replacement princess, we will also ask you to provide a name / age / image for the real princess (they can be exactly the same, just since that will be you for the majority of the RP, we figured you should have some say).
They can also be completely different, someone at one point was even thinking to do gender bender.

If you want to see what the Princess is like she's in the neutral character tab, and you can play with differences and similarities from there. ;)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]
:D The replacement princess is the girl from 'our' world that the real princess switches places with. They look alike, but they're not the same people.
I look forward to seeing it!

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. Thanks ^-^ . I have a basic idea, just need to flesh it out and stuff. Should be up, kind of soon?

Humble sidenote: I am keeping my attention on the RP. I wish to submit more posts, but I am uncertain if not simply "getting into position to seamlessly reply to the next GM-post" for purposes of helping the main storyline along would not be preferable...

Hey! decided to pop in the OOC Chat because it felt like I was missing out on all the fun ;p I don't exactly have much to say.

Anywho, I, too, have been keeping a watchful eye on this Role play. Here's to hoping more lovely people will be expressing their interests and posts will keep rolling! :)

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL], Yes let's!
Helbrecht would take interest in Miss Lin's canine set of ears, for his own strange reasons. Do you want to initiate the meeting or would you prefer I get the start on?

Lots of important stuff here, guys!

Sorry for sticking you guys in the sandbox for so long...

For everyone who has posted, bless. For those who haven't posted, you will be receiving a warning on Monday, and if you fail to contact us, your character will be archived and your position re-opened.

But enough of sad things.

I promise the GMs have been keeping our eyes open and doing many "what if" scenarios. We have been thinking a lot about the plot and universe.

But we realize that it's not very effective, fun, or fair if we are the only ones in on the plotting. Well, we have our secrets, of course, but when it comes to Roserasia's histories and the relationships between all of the countries and their heirs, we would love if you guys could get involved in the process!

To that end, would anyone be interested in assisting us with world building, and, if so, where would it be easiest to facilitate such talk? We can do it here in the OOC, in a PM, or on RPN's chat portal.

Also I will, in fact, be posting for the start of the banquet presently.

Of course the RP will continue to accept newcomers, and depending on who joins we will open up some sort of slot to sneak you into. But the plot must go on! So we will do our best to accommodate any late comers, but there may be some time lapse between characters getting accepted and opportunities for an opening to post, so bear with us.

Thank you everyone for being so swaggigity. BB)

Last edited by a moderator:
ParadoxalPaladin said:
@DemonKitten Sorry to bug you, but I was wondering if you were going to get a post up? If you're busy, I totally get that, but if so could you tell me so I can move up to the banquet? Thanks!
Go ahead and move up since u won't be able to make a post until late tonight

Ah dammit

Sorry, @Lady Ravenshade , I felt physically unwell yesterday and spent most of the time sleeping since I didn't think we would hurry all of a sudden. Not quite certain now how to instantly resolve the encounter without feeling completely contrived, something that would irk me personally as a writer...

Secondary measure: Lin and Helbrecht arrive slightly delayed at the banquet. As there is the chance, he will ask the wolf-girl for directions besides his other inquiries, after which they can journey the rest of the way to the banquet together?

@Pretzel Heart - if you have an idea of your own, don't hesitate to add it

@Unwavering Knight Sorry for cutting you off, just really wanted to get moving after so many promises @,@

But if you need a post to resolve it that's fine. Just try and get to the Banquet ASAP.

There are pretty much guaranteed latecomers, anyways -stares at empty representative chairs (if only they could be filled...)-

I'm not complaining, it's better for the RP and the other players if everyone finally gets into position to actually act, which you as the GM facilitated quite well. A good writer can always make work with what is available!

@Unwavering Knight, there's no need to apologize at all! I hope you get well soon!

I wouldn't want to rush the whole encounter with Helbrecht and Nelly, it would bother me as well. I think it's best they arrive later to the banquet, it wouldn't do much harm? I think.

I'm afraid I won't have time to get writing as of this moment but expect a post in 2 hours or so?? :/

Also! We now have a timeline of the history of Roserasia! You can check it out in the lore tab. Feel free to submit input B)

This also means we have a year in which the RP is taking place. Take note that it's not the year 956 as we have in our world, theirs is another realm entirely.

We can also elaborate on events, if need be.

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL], there's no need to apologize at all! I hope you get well soon!
I wouldn't want to rush the whole encounter with Helbrecht and Nelly, it would bother me as well. I think it's best they arrive later to the banquet, it wouldn't do much harm? I think.

I'm afraid I won't have time to get writing as of this moment but expect a post in 2 hours or so?? :/
Take your time as you are comfortable. I thank you all for your regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back