• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

@MLAQTS Whoops, well, I actually just missed that, although my slip up was handled most admirably. As for dealing with it, I'll make sure to weave it into my post (I should get it up within a few hours) and deliver apologies to Rien, as it isn't within my character's MO to really do that. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize, but I won't be able to get my post up tonight as intended. :/ Stuff happened and suddenly it's way too late and I need to be awake and on my way to class in eight hours. I'll try to post tomorrow morning, sorry again!

Hey guys! We're on our second page of IC...Go us!

Also my long, bleak finals are finally over. Whoo hoo!

Just as a heads up I [Pretzel Heart] will be taking a mini vacation from February 2nd to February 7th. I have decided not to take my laptop with me, so I will not be able to make RP posts during that time. As long as my phone still works (which...I think it will?) I'll still be stalking the threads, though. So don't die on us. @,@

@wizard nibblers is fully aware of this and shall be taking the reins. However this also overlaps a bit with the end of her final season, so sorry if we are a bit boggy. But afterwards...we'll both be completely life-free! So hopefully things will proceed a bit more smoothly. I wanted to try and open up a spot for Replacement Princess before leaving...but that seems probably unlikely at this point. Don't worry though, @ShadyAce , we're keeping you in mind, you'll be in ASAP. I swear. Just a few more posts away. :''')

Also, please look forward to the introduction of some brand new characters upon my return. B)

And @The Succubi Queen wiznibs'll be throwing up an NPC post so you can have something to respond to soon; you also have not been forgotten!

Thanks for sticking with us. Great group. (*^*)

Thank you @Pretzel Heart, you've reminded me! I also will be going overseas on the 4th of Feb until the 16th!!? Which is crazy long but I'll be visiting my close relatives, whom I haven't seen in a while so I'm quite psyched for that. I'll be bringing my phone along as well however not my laptop. So I won't be free to post but just know I'll be watching > :)

Thanks guys. u.u

Lady Ravenshade]Thank you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22499-pretzel-heart/ said:
@Pretzel Heart[/URL], you've reminded me! I also will be going overseas on the 4th of Feb until the 16th!!? Which is crazy long but I'll be visiting my close relatives, whom I haven't seen in a while so I'm quite psyched for that. I'll be bringing my phone along as well however not my laptop. So I won't be free to post but just know I'll be watching > :)
Thanks guys. u.u
Thanks for the heads up! How would you like us to treat your character while you're away?

(Also enjoy yourself, sounds like much fun ^ ^ )

Oh ho brilliant timing right there~

She could've caught a minor flu from the weather and be staying away from the festivities for a while?? What do you think? Do tell if you have a better idea :P

[QUOTE="Lady Ravenshade]Oh ho brilliant timing right there~
She could've caught a minor flu from the weather and be staying away from the festivities for a while?? What do you think? Do tell if you have a better idea :P

[/QUOTE]
Right. Well not sure how long the Banquet will go on for, but let's say that she remains there until it's over (even if you're not there to post, maybe we can hook her up with some random NPC to be preoccupied with once you leave), and then the next day she can be in from a cold...only to bounce back when you return?

(B')

[QUOTE="Lady Ravenshade]Ah, that's a far more terrific idea than the one I had. Yes, let's do that instead :) Thanks ever so much!!

[/QUOTE]
Well...I basically just took your idea, lol. But good, let's go with it, then.

@Pretzel Heart[/URL] / @wizard nibblers , is the Princess the only crucial role still unoccupied?
I know! I'm really happy to have everyone, and hopefully we can continue to have a great RP. (You're in now too late to escape...)

The roles we probably need most right now are the remaining Representatives; putting high priority on Greedos Prince because lonely Yuki makes me sad and Sea Republic for le drama haha.

I'll try to get princess post up tonight but this next week is The Home Stretch for schoolwork. (I'll also be on my phone until Sunday night ;- ;) I'll be completely free (and much more active) after the 5th I swear! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]I'll try to get princess post up tonight but this next week is The Home Stretch for schoolwork. (I'll also be on my phone until Sunday night ;- ;) I'll be completely free (and much more active) after the 5th I swear! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

[/QUOTE]
If you post it don't worry about the formatting I can fix it up for you it's such a pain on mobile...

Would the Princess and King mind terribly if I just made a vague assumption as to their responses and directed Naomi's attention elsewhere? I have this kind of witty plot idea that I would love to implement, but I've been waiting on something from either one of the NPC's I talked to (which, in hindsight, was a mistake, but it's what my character would have done)

(。。 ;)

Welp that weekend was more busy than I thought it was going to be

Post has finally been posted though and I'll be at the computer this whole week (doing homework until the 5th but I can tend to the RP at least) so this shouldn't happen again (ohgodimsosorry) (シ_ _)シ But to answer @The Succubi Queen and anyone else for future reference, feel free to step around me at any point if I'm taking a ridiculously long time to reply (maybe more than a solid day or two? Personally, I don't mind when people take a while to reply but I feel like I should be on top of it being a GM and all)

Yeah @The Succubi Queen sorry for not getting back to you sooner as there was some lost in translation stuff going on between the GMs -coughs-

We owe you one so feel free to cash that vague statement in whenever you'd like

I really wanted to get a Kiefer post out before leaving but I just been incredibly busy / exhausted running around. I did end up breaking down and taking my laptop with me but I have no idea how well it will work if at all but at least if I can type on there my

post won't turn out like crap since I really really really despise with all my being writing on my phone lol.

Anyways will get something up at some point this evening.

Gotta get to that replacement princess, yo

ParadoxalPaladin said:
I must say, I'm loving being a part of this as well. The sort of semi-villain with some reasonable and likeable parts to their character has always been one of my favorite rolls to see, and being able to play that role when I haven't really before is great fun.
Keep up the good work @Pretzel Heart and everyone else!
I'm glad you can enjoy our RP! Because I refuse to let it die. (} :) )

Playing more villainous characters is also my guilty pleasure, haha.

I'll be travelling tomorrow, should I leave it as it is or would you prefer I get another post up? :) I wouldn't mind. @Pretzel Heart

@The Succubi Queen[/URL] Maybe you could reply to Nelly's question and then pretend she moved to another conversation with someone else perhaps? If that wouldn't be disrupting your witty plot idea?? Don't let me get in the way of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back