• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

@Pretzel Heart[/URL]
@The Succubi Queen Maybe you could reply to Nelly's question and then pretend she moved to another conversation with someone else perhaps? If that wouldn't be disrupting your witty plot idea?? Don't let me get in the way of it!
I am not caught up with the IC yet but if you could make one post to sort of put your character in a good position to take a back seat for a while that would probably be good.

Maybe have her get taken up with some random attractive noble or something haha.

In any case, we will be sure to hold your spot for you since you gave us a heads up and have a fun trip!

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22831-the-succubi-queen/ said:
@The Succubi Queen[/URL] Maybe you could reply to Nelly's question and then pretend she moved to another conversation with someone else perhaps? If that wouldn't be disrupting your witty plot idea?? Don't let me get in the way of it!
I actually kinda already moved towards it- Naomi has like /no/ knowledge of the rebellion other than that it happened- she has little awareness of the politics. In fact, your response to her question is going to get a rather shocked answer.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I actually kinda already moved towards it- Naomi has like /no/ knowledge of the rebellion other than that it happened- she has little awareness of the politics. In fact, your response to her question is going to get a rather shocked answer.

[/QUOTE]
Oh ho ho yes it will certainly be interesting.

I wanted to have Kiefer answer her question hopefully I'll post later today cause I have devised a method to get things from my computer to phone with only minimal headache ... }:3

Unwavering Knight]Currently writing on my next post [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22499-pretzel-heart/ said:
@Pretzel Heart[/URL] - how was your vacation?
No rush...other than as soon as I get home Ima post and shit is gonna start to go down. }:3

My vacation was most excellent despite the fact I found myself too much wrapped up in things to do RP responses as I originally hoped. And I ended up getting stranded so what was a simple couple of days thing ended up being over a week.

Yeah it will definitely be after midnight by the time I make it home and I'm praying with all my might I don't miss the last train cause I will cry if I have to bum it for one more night.

The will to be in my own bed in an actual bed is so strong lmao

But wiznibs and I did a lot of plotting for this RP and we were able to tie up a lot of lingering stray threads, so I am so hella pumped to get this show on the road you can't even imagine.

Hope everything's been chill for everyone else this past week, sorry for the hold up but now I literally have 0 money so I'll be putting myself on house arrest for quite some time.......(OuO)

Last edited by a moderator:
While some of the plotting that's been going on is secret future plot twist stuff, a lot of it is fun character theory and worldbuilding stuff and I kind of want everyone to be in on that ;A; So, to encourage discussion, I made a chat in Discord (the same platform used for RPN's own chatrooms): Discord

(Note that even though it's hosted on the same platform RPN uses, it's not modded/affiliated with RPN or the RPN staff :P wanna make sure I'm following the rules here ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ)

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Is this still open and if it is what spots are open?

[/QUOTE]
Yup! This RP is always open and accepting! All accepted characters are listed in the 'Chatacter Database' in the 'Character Sign-up' thread (it's at the bottom of the OP). There's also some NPCs in the 'Neutral Characters' tab. Since I've been on vacation this past week I have not yet had the chance to update either with some new characters that we will be getting (will do that tomorrow likely since I might not even make it home tonight and as soon as I do I'm gonna sleep for a trillion years), but at the moment we have 2 "prince" spots open as well as any other type of character you can think of to add to the RP.

Hope to hear from you soon! ( ´ ◇ ` )ノ

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Yup! This RP is always open and accepting! All accepted characters are listed in the 'Chatacter Database' in the 'Character Sign-up' thread (it's at the bottom of the OP). There's also some NPCs in the 'Neutral Characters' tab. Since I've been on vacation this past week I have not yet had the chance to update either with some new characters that we will be getting (will do that tomorrow likely since I might not even make it home tonight and as soon as I do I'm gonna sleep for a trillion years), but at the moment we have 2 "prince" spots open as well as any other type of character you can think of to add to the RP.
Hope to hear from you soon! ( ´ ◇ ` )ノ

[/QUOTE]
Ok im going to make the missing prince of Lepimur. (and will wait for acceptance)

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Ok im going to make the missing prince of Lepimur. (and will wait for acceptance)

[/QUOTE]
Ah! I am terribly sorry, but we decided that it would be best if that character is an NPC due to the plans we had for him. So so terribly sorry, but I tried to remove him from the sign up sheet and I will be updating the characters presently.

Please forgive us. Trust me we have very very good reasons for this move otherwise we would not deny you so. OTZ

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Ah! I am terribly sorry, but we decided that it would be best if that character is an NPC due to the plans we had for him. So so terribly sorry, but I tried to remove him from the sign up sheet and I will be updating the characters presently.
Please forgive us. Trust me we have very very good reasons for this move otherwise we would not deny you so. OTZ

[/QUOTE]
Alright. It's ok.

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Alright. It's ok.

[/QUOTE]
Yes...again, terribly sorry. When I said 'two princes' I meant 'Greedo' and 'Sea.'

But, if you still have interest to join, you are welcome to any of the roles listed in the 'Character Database' that have not yet been filled (or make up a new one, if you'd like).

As OCD as I am, I still can't seem to manage to spell my own flipping character's name consistently lmao (it should be all fixed now; it's 'Kiefer').

Okie dokes! Things should start rolling, now. @ShadyAce , do you think you could get started on a post about your character's life in Australia? Then the Princess shall come in to interrupt it! Heheh.

I also updated some NPC's that we have stumbled across on the 'Neutral Character' tab (more will be added as they come into play in the story...can you unlock them all?). As some of you may have noted, we decided to make the Lepumir prince an NPC since it just seemed easier for us to control the plot with, as well as making interactions go smoothly. So now you may refer to him as listed (his name, appearance, ect.). Been pretty lazy about finding picts for peeps, but those will come, too, soon enough.... >,>;;

As soon as the Replacement Princess officially arrives, we will be introducing even more characters. Whoo-hoo! So be on the look-out for those, too. B)

@ShadyAce[/URL] , do you think you could get started on a post about your character's life in Australia? Then the Princess shall come in to interrupt it! Heheh.

I also updated some NPC's that we have stumbled across on the 'Neutral Character' tab (more will be added as they come into play in the story...can you unlock them all?). As some of you may have noted, we decided to make the Lepumir prince an NPC since it just seemed easier for us to control the plot with, as well as making interactions go smoothly. So now you may refer to him as listed (his name, appearance, ect.). Been pretty lazy about finding picts for peeps, but those will come, too, soon enough.... >,>;;

As soon as the Replacement Princess officially arrives, we will be introducing even more characters. Whoo-hoo! So be on the look-out for those, too. B)
Okely Dokely! I'll get one started real soon. Hopefully, it'll be up asap. Will try my best haha! I'm just going to read through all the posts again, to make sure I'm ready to enter as the replacement :P

ShadyAce said:
Okely Dokely! I'll get one started real soon. Hopefully, it'll be up asap. Will try my best haha! I'm just going to read through all the posts again, to make sure I'm ready to enter as the replacement :P
You are ready! (*^*)

In my last post the (real) princess went running off to find Kip, presumably to ask to be teleported to the other world. @wizard nibblers will write a response from her POV leading into her ending up in Australia, so whichever one comes first I don't think matters. Either she will leave and opening for you or you can leave an opening for her.

But aaah finally! I'm so excited. (} :) )

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22831-the-succubi-queen/ said:
@The Succubi Queen[/URL] Oh, right! Did you want the Marine crest to be some sort of moon thing (maybe like what's at the bottom of your CS)?
Yup! I kinda tacked that on to be the Crest of the Marine Kingdom, though you're welcome to take whatever liberties you'd like (that image is straight out of One Piece, so it's not like it's my intellectual property or anything)

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Yup! I kinda tacked that on to be the Crest of the Marine Kingdom, though you're welcome to take whatever liberties you'd like (that image is straight out of One Piece, so it's not like it's my intellectual property or anything)

[/QUOTE]
Oh, really? I didn't know that it was from OP haha. It looked like something someone could easily whip up in PS. ;)

But cool cool. Adding it to the 'Lore.'

@ShadyAce Okay wiznibs posted so it's all up to you now. ;P

Based on your post we will decide where the portal leads into (so wherever you leave an opening).

@Pretzel Heart Alright, I got my post up, and I have a question: what does the title of the RP come from? I might've missed something in one of the tabs, so tell me if I'm just being dumb. Other than that, great post! Also, man that got creepy fast.

ParadoxalPaladin said:
@Pretzel Heart Alright, I got my post up, and I have a question: what does the title of the RP come from? I might've missed something in one of the tabs, so tell me if I'm just being dumb. Other than that, great post! Also, man that got creepy fast.
WE HAVE A WINNER -sorry I've been waiting so long for someone to call Kief out on his creepiness otz -

Haha actually in Latin it means "Prime Mover" which I think was a term Aristotle coined to refer to the first cause that all effects spring from... (in the overview we put something about a world in statis, ect). Which I think is supposed to refer to the existence of God, but...In this instance, it's like, everyone is waiting for the "cause" that will move Roserasia forward into the "effects" since no one has really made a move since the start of the Rebellion.

That's the basic explanation, heheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back