• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Hey just a heads up, @wizard nibblers and I were able to have a productive talk on Wednesday but there is still a lot we weren't able to get to which we are carrying over to a second session right now. Potentially a third session will also be needed, meaning that this process will likely stretch out for another week.

That being said, there are a few questions we want to post to you guys.

1. We decided that it's still too early to finish off this day since we want to be able to introduce the new princess and our new princes, and potentially the new Ceasar princes as well and we'd prefer to just get through with that before rolling forwards. As it is now, Klaus and Luciano will be at the lake where they will meet up with @Spiritdancer 's Olympia and then head back towards the castle, where the princess will be. We are still discussing things with the Ceasar princes about how and where they'll show up. So what we're wondering is for those who are at the beach ( @Lady Ravenshade , @Unwavering Knight , @DemonKitten , @Namie , @Rapror Augustine ) and those at the square ( @The Succubi Queen , @ParadoxalPaladin ), if you guys want us to give you a plot-related event that will preoccupy you for the rest of the time while other things are being introduced / wrapped up, if you want to carrying on sandboxing as you have been, or if you would like to join a different group to finish off the day. Ideally at least the royal parties will meet back at the castle where they will have a chance to meet the new princess (and others) before heading off to bed.

2. We've also got an idea involving the theft a very plot important item and were wondering (before allegating it to an NPC) if anyone is willing to take on the role of the mastermind behind this incident. This may potentially be related to the Rebellion, but doesn't have to be. In fact the person who possesses this item may be in direct conflict with the Rebellion. Since we like to get players involved as much as possible less work for ourselves we thought we'd open up the floor before going further.

@Beowulf we have something for your character too we are working on, potentially involved with the plot mentioned above. But you are free to leave the castle if you wish.

@FelixWrightwind Hopefully nothing too terrible is going on in your life. Would you like us to keep your character imprisoned until you get back or how do you want to work this?

Thanks guys!

@wizard nibblers[/URL] and I were able to have a productive talk on Wednesday but there is still a lot we weren't able to get to which we are carrying over to a second session right now. Potentially a third session will also be needed, meaning that this process will likely stretch out for another week.

That being said, there are a few questions we want to post to you guys.

1. We decided that it's still too early to finish off this day since we want to be able to introduce the new princess and our new princes, and potentially the new Ceasar princes as well and we'd prefer to just get through with that before rolling forwards. As it is now, Klaus and Luciano will be at the lake where they will meet up with @Spiritdancer 's Olympia and then head back towards the castle, where the princess will be. We are still discussing things with the Ceasar princes about how and where they'll show up. So what we're wondering is for those who are at the beach ( @Lady Ravenshade , @Unwavering Knight , @DemonKitten , @Namie , @Rapror Augustine ) and those at the square ( @The Succubi Queen , @ParadoxalPaladin ), if you guys want us to give you a plot-related event that will preoccupy you for the rest of the time while other things are being introduced / wrapped up, if you want to carrying on sandboxing as you have been, or if you would like to join a different group to finish off the day. Ideally at least the royal parties will meet back at the castle where they will have a chance to meet the new princess (and others) before heading off to bed.

2. We've also got an idea involving the theft a very plot important item and were wondering (before allegating it to an NPC) if anyone is willing to take on the role of the mastermind behind this incident. This may potentially be related to the Rebellion, but doesn't have to be. In fact the person who possesses this item may be in direct conflict with the Rebellion. Since we like to get players involved as much as possible less work for ourselves we thought we'd open up the floor before going further.

@Beowulf we have something for your character too we are working on, potentially involved with the plot mentioned above. But you are free to leave the castle if you wish.

@FelixWrightwind Hopefully nothing too terrible is going on in your life. Would you like us to keep your character imprisoned until you get back or how do you want to work this?

Thanks guys!

[/block]
I think keeping him in prison would do him some good- that's fine!

Mate, Buras is lazing around the castle and getting bored. If he has to steal something, he just might.

Announcement read. And the post as well, will hopefully reply soon. Which might be Tuesday.

(@Pretzel Heart I recently noticed that a GM has the ability to mark a post as important (somewhere near the edit button). Dunno what that does, but sounds like the perfect button for announcements? ( :D ) )

Post read! Maybe we can redirect Asuran and Naomi somewhere once they finish feeding their new children. Maybe the beach or lake to go for a swim and wash the rotten fruit out of their hair? I'll wait to hear what Paladin has to say.

@Olissa Yea we saw they finally added it. But since the way it works is kind of funky gonna save it for when we're not having a bunch of small announcements.

First off, sorry about the lateness of my post. I've been managing my time awfully lately, so this one is definitely on me. Secondly, I think that @The Succubi Queen's idea sounds pretty fun to RP if the GMs are up for it.

But finally and most importantly, my post did bring up one age-old question: what is the proper way to pronounce caramel?

@Unwavering Knight It really depends on whether or not you guys want one. It will probably be a while longer until we can move on to Day 3 though. So far no one in the beach tribe has made a response about their wishes.

@ParadoxalPaladin @The Succubi Queen Its up to you guys but logistics wise it's a bit odd to go to the beach to wash off. As much as I love the ocean salt water doednt give much of a squeaky clean feeling.

@FelixWrightwind Is it alright if we "bot" your character while you are gone? By that I just mean mention certain interactions he'll probably have with the guards because I think some stuff will be coming up that would involve him. Unfortunately the timing just didn't work out so great being off at different times.

@Pretzel Heart @Unwavering Knight I'm cool with having a plot-related event! Depending on how the course of things go right now. Nelly's reply'll most likely up by tomorrow or the day after. Feeling awful for leaving Helbrecht hanging. ):

@ParadoxalPaladin Not sure if this is how everyone pronounces it but care-a-mal??

Heh! I googled it and this one just sounds strange to me: [media]

[/media]

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL] It really depends on whether or not you guys want one. It will probably be a while longer until we can move on to Day 3 though. So far no one in the beach tribe has made a response about their wishes.
@ParadoxalPaladin @The Succubi Queen Its up to you guys but logistics wise it's a bit odd to go to the beach to wash off. As much as I love the ocean salt water doednt give much of a squeaky clean feeling.

@FelixWrightwind Is it alright if we "bot" your character while you are gone? By that I just mean mention certain interactions he'll probably have with the guards because I think some stuff will be coming up that would involve him. Unfortunately the timing just didn't work out so great being off at different times.
Of course I don't mind! I trust him with you!

@ParadoxalPaladin Really? Yeah salt water can be nice. I guess with all the salt and sand and other things in the ocean people tend to shower even after leaving the beach. And the salt gives kind of a weighty sticky feeling when it dries. That combined with endless hours of sun exposure...goodbye beautiful hair. Ok it might just be because I'm a beach bum haha.

Actually I'm not sure a lake would be much better, seen some scary lakes in my time. But this is a good lake. For...reasons.

I haven't thought about whether Roserasia has running water but I imagine they do. For sanitary purposes.

If there wasn't any running water Eva would definitely have a bit of problems (maybe not problems, but it would take a little more effort to adjust) getting used to that. No nice warm shower at the end of the day? That just won't do xD

Well it's like they haven't really had anything along the lines of the Industrial Revolution but because of the existence of Magic (and some other things) they have been able to make some progress that would have been otherwise impossible. Such as widespread education (though we haven't talked about it much)!and complex machinery. It wouldn't be hard to imagine a water system regulated in this regard. Though Roserasia has surprisingly few natural water sources (a few big lakes and what looks to be a single large river delta going through Greedo, possible Greedo advantage?). So maybe there are also underground reservoirs that they've figured out how to locate and make use of.

All things to think about lol.

Even in ancient times there have been irrigation systems, and look at the roman bathhouses, complex as heck with all their water ways. So it wouldn't be a complete far fetch that the Roserasians have all that plus the benefit of magic and the like to create a system that befits them. After all, while it takes more effort to get fresh drinkable water from salt water, it can be done, so with the help and use of magic, why wouldn't they be able to do so too for the regions that might have less amount of clean water to use.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I guess with all the salt and sand and other things in the ocean people tend to shower even after leaving the beach. And the salt gives kind of a weighty sticky feeling when it dries. That combined with endless hours of sun exposure...goodbye beautiful hair. Ok it might just be because I'm a beach bum haha.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, yeah, sand can be annoying for beaches. I grew up and currently live where all the beaches are covered in pebbles, and when I swim I jump from a dock, so I get to avoid most of that sort of thing and I prefer it that way. I grew up always going to a really old family home right on the water in a rural area, and it didn't even have plumbing until not too long ago and even now has limited water, so swimming in the ocean to clean off is just something I've gotten used to I guess!

I am actually down for whatever- sorry for being Afk for the past couple of days or so, my friends here are finally getting out of school, so I've been hanging out with them.

@Lady Ravenshade - If you want, I can edit my post to give you more to react to, such as Helbrecht answering the question how he would have gotten out of the cave without Lin.

Considering that he got in at least once before without her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back