• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Yeah, I kept thinking I am not as active and debating on dropping, but I also don't want to give up just yet

My tablet basically died. It doesn't want to charge anymore even though it registers the fact that it is connected and *should* be charging. So that means the only way I can do anything digital from now on is with the laptop of my husband, and he uses the thing quite a lot.

Hopefully we can get it fixed next week or the week after, but in case I'm rather quiet these coming days, this is the reason why (As it stands I think I can definitely come online once every two days or so while hub is at work, so I won't desert this place completely :) )

@Unwavering Knight Well, we'll have to see what is to come then. I think secretly, she is totally freaked out by everything about Helbrecht, but she's also quite nosy. So it's conflicting. :P Who knows what could happen. Nelly's unpredictable.

This is super important guys so please respond promptly.

Heyo, it's been a while. Sorry for leaving you in the lurch but April was just a really terrible month for me, and whether for better or worse I had to distance myself from RPN. @wizard nibblers too has been dealing with new school issues, so overall our activity has (obviously) not been too great.

That being said, like stated previously we're slowly making our comeback and with lots of ideas for this RP. We were supposed to Skype before but due to various circumstances it didn't work out. However, we do have plans to duke it out this coming Wednesday which will involve ideas to re-work the future course and past foundational blocks for the RP.

So what we absolutely need from every one of you is whether or not you want to continue to be a part of Primum Movens, and any significant character or world ideas you have. Part of my hopes in re-vamping the RP will be to include side plots that will involve all the characters, and if you no longer want to be in the RP, it's kind of silly for us to develop an important role for you to play. Likewise, if you have an idea, we will work it into the future roadmap.

If you do not respond to us by this weekend (May 15th), we will assume you no longer wish to be in the RP.

At that point you will receive an Emergency Warning through PM, and if you fail to respond to that within 48 hours your character will be Archived and potentially replaced.

So please, in the next couple of days just tag me with a response saying if you want to be in the RP and any ideas you want for your character (you can PM me as well). Giving a rating to this post is not enough for us to know where you stand, so please take the time to comment. Everything that has been previously discussed over PM or in the 'Notes' tab will also be taken into consideration, so if you have any residual ideas you've been holding back on, please post them in the notes tab by Wednesday. Though, of course, we will continue to be updating things as the RP moves along, what will be decided on Wednesday may have a major impact on Roserasia's history, so it's very important that if you have an idea you tell us so we can incorporate it.

Anyone who no longer wishes to be a part of the RP can back out now with no hard feelings, since we haven't been keeping to our own regulations as GMs. We will find a way to graciously write your character out of the RP and replace them if necessary.

For those who do stay, we will pay you back for your patience by delivering some awesome updates, lore, and plot threads, and continue to make it the best we absolutely can. * ^*

Also, this means that by no later than May 15 I would like @Archangel and @Ranulf01 to have your profiles figured out if you still both wish to be a part of the RP.

And @JustJazzy if you still have interest in joining with your character idea, it would also be nice to hear from you.

Other than that, it will be great to RP with you all again and finally get to introduce our new characters. And personally, I will just be enjoying the feeling of having my life on track.

Best wishes.

[

@MLAQTS ]​

Respondents so Far:

[ @DemonKitten , @Lady Ravenshade , @Unwavering Knight , @ParadoxalPaladin , @The Succubi Queen , @Spiritdancer , @Beowulf , @FelixWrightwind, @Rapror Augustine , @Namie , @Olissa ]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pretzel Heart I am still in. I don't know what I really want from my character, but I do what something because I feel I need purpose in this roleplay. I am draining from it because of my lack of involvement or importance.

Ah yes. Sorry. I just replied but I have been extremely busy with exams and I have a new job so my first priority has not been getting on the site but I have been popping in and out for brief moments. Albeit not to make a post.

I will try to be more consistent however as I know that this can interrupt the flow of things. Also I second DemonKitten. While I am interested in staying in, I am at a bit of a momentary loss as to what to do in my scenes.

@Pretzel Heart

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonKitten said:
@Pretzel Heart I am still in. I don't know what I really want from my character, but I do what something because I feel I need purpose in this roleplay. I am draining from it because of my lack of involvement or importance.
Well if you think of something over the next few days please let us know. Otherwise we will make it a point of conversation during our discussion. My goal is to have some sort of actionable purpose / side quest / some sort of thingy for every character in the RP. It will be clearer what I mean by this after our talk, but likely everyone will be contacted about something.

@Namie

Since the RP has been on "hiatus" posting for the past week hasn't really been monitored, so no worries. Though if you wish to back out of the RP let us know now.

Of course not. As soon as this next week is over I'll be posting every hour on the hour. I just need to get through exams so I can post more than once every two days or less.

Namie said:
Of course not. As soon as this next week is over I'll be posting every hour on the hour. I just need to get through exams so I can post more than once every two days or less.
Alright good to know you're onboard. xD

Some of the confusion at the moment might also be due to the fact that originally this day was supposed to incorporate "events" based on the locations that you guys chose that would further the plot / provide easter egg-like information buuuut because the GMs have been failing hard we have yet to get around to that and may opt to instead close this day and move onwards (things we will be discussing).

I'm in. Buras needs information to trade, get some dirt on all the kingdoms that he can exchange to get his way.

Rapror Augustine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22499-pretzel-heart/ said:
@Pretzel Heart[/URL]
Oh and as for my ideas I'd like to keep one or two a secret for now if that's ok. I also want to know if you guys want me to make a list of mercenary groups in Roserasia?
Preferably we'd like you to share it with us, though we can keep it a secret from the other RPers. This is because we're reshaping the world and all of the characters' roles so whatever you're thinking may change the way we treat your character. And that kind of information could be useful to add to the Notes tab?

@Unwavering Knight Of course, and actually planning an addition that may help develop your character. Well, everyone's character will be impacted in some way, really. So I hope everyone can look forward to it.

There's going to be a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back